Flashing Hearts around the World

Petra

Oh nice!

I haven't giggled at Chicken Tonight yet... which is prob a good thing considering I work in a supermarket and see Chicken Tonight a lot...

Well, we don't have it in Germany (No Chicken All Day Long so to speak :thumbdown:) and it was pretty cool to finally see it FOR REAL :roftl: . It's a bit insane, though. Sightseeing in the supermarket :blink:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My top...

Mikashirt2.jpg

some of my ting...

MyTing1.jpg

Blah and I thought my top was unique *humph*

I have some great mika jewelery! will take photos of it tomorrow! I have some of the stuff you got there, I got them from "Bling"

I am a mika impulse buyer...I usually go round the store and Ill hear mika over the speeker and ill see something and go OMG mika! gotta get it! like the top, and the glow heart, and most of my jewelery!

The top I got at Supre... the jewellery I got at Diva... I have some other Mika tops and jewellery, just too lazy to post...

Soangel has the same top too... I thionk it's like mine...

I went through a stage of buying Mikaish stuff... now I spend most of my time flicking through mags and trying to find Mika stuff...

Diana! What a funny day that was :naughty: Classic pics

:naughty:

Everything came together that day.. Pink ponies, Remi and ofcourse the best of chicken.

diana, long chicken????:roftl:

Loooooong chicken. :wink2:

haha, i meant if you ordered that at a restaurant dammit! i already know what a long chicken is, lukas taught me! :das:

Haha you naughty biatch :naughty:

Long chicken was just some chicken burger or something! But we ate onion rings if I remember well :mf_rosetinted:

Haha you naughty biatch :naughty:

Long chicken was just some chicken burger or something! But we ate onion rings if I remember well :mf_rosetinted:

chicken flavoured onion rings? :das: i feel especially knitty today! prolly cuz i want a boyfriend dammit! everyone in my classes think im a lesbian now cuz i simply said "there is nothing worng with being a lesbian!" and there isnt! i just wish a boy would like me! *cries* i need lukasssssssss!!!!!:roftl: