Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing about this horrible weather from all the Englanders is making me feel just a little guilty for all the sunshine we've got over here.....

i hope it gets better for you guys. :thumb_yello:

Aww well , I'd say we suffer floods the worst , really awful last year :boxed: But its not the worst country for weather it would just be nice to have some sun sometimes :naughty:

Well done on your exam btw sarah :thumb_yello: awesome ! ... im crap at exams , gimme an essay anyday :naughty:

And thanks fwed's , ill shout when i need you :naughty::wub2:

Yeh ... pass some over !! :shocked:

I'm sending thoughts of sunshine your way....

*Does tribal sunshine dance to help with the process*

The weather isnt bad here!!!

I'm scared though... in case we get it, but they've not issued a flood warning to us so i think we might be ok..... :sweatdrop:

I really hope everything will be alright for you. :wink2:

They should've been sorted out by now.

It's terrible - saturday i was going through the area that was worst hit, and there are still Skips every few yards, caravans in peoples front gardens, builders signs up etc.

Some people had to have the walls and floors ripped up :boxed: and nobody could get a builder because about 10,000 other people wanted them too... :boxed:

It's terrible - saturday i was going through the area that was worst hit, and there are still Skips every few yards, caravans in peoples front gardens, builders signs up etc.

Some people had to have the walls and floors ripped up :boxed: and nobody could get a builder because about 10,000 other people wanted them too... :boxed:

That really sucks. The government should be doing something about it.

Yeh poor Sarah has had all sorts of issues

<feeds grapes>

<drinks coffee>

Aye. But i'm alright now. It was probably coming back here that made me ok! :bleh:

That really sucks. The government should be doing something about it.

I know. At the time, it felt like nobody cared about Hull. One paper even just said "A coastal town was hit by the floods also"... A coastal town?!?!

We are important! We've got lots of history! Who abolished slavery?? Wilberforce... where was he from?? Hull!

but when Gloucester gets flooded...... they send out the army with the free bottles of water!!

:naughty:

*sits in corner* * tries to calm down* :bleh:

I know. At the time, it felt like nobody cared about Hull. One paper even just said "A coastal town was hit by the floods also"... A coastal town?!?!

We are important! We've got lots of history! Who abolished slavery?? Wilberforce... where was he from?? Hull!

but when Gloucester gets flooded...... they send out the army with the free bottles of water!!

:naughty:

*sits in corner* * tries to calm down* :bleh:

It's just ridiculous. :sneaky2:

The government isn't doing anything about it???

That's sounds kinda familiar... hmmm, where have I heard that one ... oh yes, Hurricane Katrina victims....

:thumbdown:

Yes, it's been a long time. Don't get me started on hurricane katrina. That could turn into a huge rant.