• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken is at any time of the day :naughty:

Im craving a bacon buttie :thumb_yello:

STOP IT!:naughty::shocked:

MMM I agree really...well on both counts...chicken and bacon butty!:naughty:

Went out for lunch yesterday and I swear this is true..heard the person behind me asking for 'Chicken curry without the chicken' :shocked:

Are we still talking about toast here? xD

I like mine with tuna and grated cheese.

its delicious =]

Yes....it is just that Chicken seems to creep into most threads on here!:naughty:

Every thread turns to chicken eventually , I could post a thread about Jesus Christ and I bet it would turn to chicken:roftl:

Clearly :naughty::shocked: Within one pge I would imagine..I mean...lets be fair..some seriously chickeny guys have played him over the years :naughty:

I thought he was Joseph?? In the dreamcoat or whatever its called..... :boxed: I dont know....... maybe he is Jesus himself.........

Yes he was Joseph...and I agree....thse days he is pretty chickeny.....in his early days he was just pretty!:roftl:

However...we seem to be losing the toast theme a little......:roftl:

Yes he was Joseph...and I agree....thse days he is pretty chickeny.....in his early days he was just pretty!:roftl:

However...we seem to be losing the toast theme a little......:roftl:

:naughty:

Well, we could talk about Jason Donovan on toast?? Yummy! I think he's a bit old for me though......

Mika on toast?? Now that's a combination right?! I'd still have Jonny Wilkinson on toast even though he was 'incredibly mediocre' at the weekend.......

Well, we could talk about Jason Donovan on toast?? Yummy! I think he's a bit old for me though......

Mika on toast?? Now that's a combination right?! I'd still have Jonny Wilkinson on toast even though he was 'incredibly mediocre' at the weekend.......

Jason is 40 and hotttttttttttttttttttt :wub2:

Ive always loved the guy ahem ahem

Football and rubgy for me like aye aye

<drinks beer>

HMMMM well.........theres a tricky one...as I can't eat toast I couldn't have EITHER of them on toast...I would just have to take them without the toast! Jason is possibly a little YOUNG for me......so, as for Mika...we won't even go there!!!:naughty:

<drinks beer>

Calm down now Freddie..I've told you off about this sort of thing before...does strange things to my noctunal thinking!:naughty:

Mikamite on toast?

I like my toast brown and burnt - just love the taste of burnt toast, don't know why.

And I have a friend who always has brown sauce on toast for breakfast

<drinks beer>

Aye aye!! :naughty: Yeah! Footy and Rugby is like oxygen to me. I couldn't live without it.

haha! He must be God or something, because i mean, he got with Kylie right??? I think that's why he's a God to most men.... they want his wisdom......

Obviously......Holy Johnny!:naughty:

Mikamite on toast?

I like my toast brown and burnt - just love the taste of burnt toast, don't know why.

And I have a friend who always has brown sauce on toast for breakfast

Hiya Silver! Yuck!!!!:naughty: