The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

omg 2 younglings and we're both on about peanut butter ...haha we give the younglings a bad name carrie :lmao:

and Hi silver, no you guys are just so much more..e.xciting lol

We know what it's worth geting excited about

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi weealx - It's been "going to be official soon" for weeks

I mean the driving test is going to get harder, and training will be on average 50% more expensive, thank goodness I wont have that expence for my 2 mikalings

my son eats sausage rolls on bread with ham cheese ketchup brown sauce and chilli sauce

Is a butter cup a kind of muffin or something? (Now I've got that song stuck in my head: "Build me up, Buttercup, don't break my heart....")

It's shaped like a small cupcake, but is made of chocolate (well the American version anyway), and filled with peanut butter.

It's probably an acquired taste. :wink2:

omg 2 younglings and we're both on about peanut butter ...haha we give the younglings a bad name carrie :lmao:

and Hi silver, no you guys are just so much more..e.xciting lol

Haha I know! I'm just excited about posting in the oldlings thread..I had never even read it before..but I thought I would since I didn't go to school today (:biggrin2:)

Haha I know! I'm just excited about posting in the oldlings thread..I had never even read it before..but I thought I would since I didn't go to school today (:biggrin2:)

i had NO idea you were a youngling, i thought you were an oldling :lmao:

Me neither, march break here.

I mean the driving test is going to get harder, and training will be on average 50% more expensive, thank goodness I wont have that expence for my 2 mikalings

my son eats sausage rolls on bread with ham cheese ketchup brown sauce and chilli sauce

Weealx - how's hevalump? She doesn't seem to have posted for a while. Have you locked her in the coal cellar or something?