The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Carri............you know when you press 'quote' it freezes all the pics..well on your Mika/Chicken vid it just froze it on the morst amazing shot....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carri............you know when you press 'quote' it freezes all the pics..well on your Mika/Chicken vid it just froze it on the morst amazing shot....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:naughty:

how can i be sad when kath's around??? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

ha ha - managed to turn it off before he got in the door - ultra sonic hearing me!! :naughty:

Good girl! :naughty:

Hi robi :wub2: Good to see you :thumb_yello:

To be honest I haven't been out of here much over the last few days....You are much braver than me. I certainly have noticed though that the guests are still outweighing the members...very odd :shocked:

I think that if the announcement DOES come it will bring the members back in droves.

In the meantime, we will continue to be as we ever are in here. We will welcome new people, young or Old, we will remain calm and unargumentative. We will be the safe haven.

I am sorry that your threads have not attracted more people but as you say...strange times at the moment:shocked:

Hello again. I went off to do laundry and was going to take the dog out but she ate my snacks so she is in the doghouse.

Charlotte, does anything work to take away your headaches? I hate stress. Good luck at your meeting tonight!

OMG...I'm such a dork!! Okay, I'm rubbing my own shoulders. Doesn't quite feel as good as when someone else does it but I'm so tense. So anyways, I just felt something very strange on my back and almost freaked out and then, I realized that it was my shoulder blade. :naughty: I couldn't feel that 70lbs ago. Yay, A non scale victory. :thumb_yello:

My Dr. once mentioned that taking off my head may do the trick. I told him that I was rather attached to it...thank you! :naughty: He got really embarassed and said that he wanted to put me in traction to take my head off my shoulders. OMG...funny moment!

But, nothing but letting it run its course seems to work. The sucky thing is that I stayed home yesterday because of it and it's worse today and I'm at work. I took 2 Migraine tabs and a muscle relaxer. So, caffiene and downers. My body doesn't know wether to go to sleep or dance. :naughty:

Charlotte, does anything work to take away your headaches? I hate stress. Good luck at your meeting tonight!

My Dr. once mentioned that taking off my head may do the trick. I told him that I was rather attached to it...thank you! :naughty: He got really embarassed and said that he wanted to put me in traction to take my head off my shoulders. OMG...funny moment!

But, nothing but letting it run its course seems to work. The sucky thing is that I stayed home yesterday because of it and it's worse today and I'm at work. I took 2 Migraine tabs and a muscle relaxer. So, caffiene and downers. My body doesn't know wether to go to sleep or dance. :naughty:

I can just imagine your doctors reaction!!!!:naughty:

Yeah, he turned bright red. He said this while he was still in college and I told him that he wouldn't be able to graduate by taking the easy way out. LMAO!! He's a young chiropractor. He's who I'm going to tonight. Still won't let him take off my head. :naughty:

I can just imagine your doctors reaction!!!!:naughty:

Yeah, he turned bright red. He said this while he was still in college and I told him that he wouldn't be able to graduate by taking the easy way out. LMAO!! He's a young chiropractor. He's who I'm going to tonight. Still won't let him take off my head. :naughty:

Thats right girl...you stick to your guns!!:naughty:

Robi, I'm very sad by how they are all reacting to this. Of course, I wasn't there so I could never really know how they were feeling but, when I see the pictures and videos of the evening, he looked like he was enjoying himself. Unfortunately, most everyone would have been better off if this evening had never taken place. Then, they could still wish for a night like that.

I just don't know. I mean, if I were him, I would probably never do it again just to be able to keep the peace.

so much negativity is running through the forums...i tried to do my best bumping the 2007 gigs, but no one seems interested to know what mika was like one year ago, especially newbies!

i know you want to chat and relax, but i must vent this out, in this thread where i know i won't be bullied or joked. i'm really worried now, and feel like we are loosing someone dear.

what do you think?

Hello folks, Char, you still have a bad head>? Poor you. I know what that's like for more than a day.

Kath is your headache any better?

Hi Shari

Mine is a bit better thank you :thumb_yello: How are you now?

Hello again. I went off to do laundry and was going to take the dog out but she ate my snacks so she is in the doghouse.

should dogs not be sent to the human house?

Go into the condo meeting dancing and singing in a Mikaish way maybe they'll be so happy that they'll let you keep your 10 grand. (You can then blame it on the pain killers)