The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Ha, i don't but my mum does ...she makes lovely shortbread ..... sometimes she does them with a ginger topping too ...... lovely ! I have fond memories of sneaking down to get them from the kitchen , fresh made !:roftl:

That sound really delicious!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, i don't but my mum does ...she makes lovely shortbread ..... sometimes she does them with a ginger topping too ...... lovely ! I have fond memories of sneaking down to get them from the kitchen , fresh made !:roftl:

Yum...Sheena makes some good shortbread. She made some and handed it out in the queue in Glasgow. Helped pass the time nicely.

I want to make some. My brother used to buy me the Fortnum and Mason ones, they are my fav so far! I am running out now so I need to find an alternate way to get shortbread. I don't like the ones I can find in the grocery stores here.:thumbdown:

Sheena, where are you!!??:naughty:

Welcome to the club: I ironed one thing this morning at 7.30am and I left the iron on till 11.00am:boxed: That's when I noticed the plug was still in.......:blink:

well done amp, hev has done the same thing ,left the iron on and went to school, it was on 'till I got home from work. and she is 15

This is sooooo coooool! I really love it:wub2: And best of all: I'm in it:blush-anim-cl:

This deserves to be on front/homepage of the MFC. Or at least at page 1 of each and every Oldling Thread:mf_lustslow:

does that mean we are we all immortalised in song, tears in my eyes now, well done mama, send it to the man and hope he sings it in hamsterjam.