The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed:

It's all gone parallel dimensions. I have no thread 14 and Wendi isn't even logged on. I think I'm going to log out and log back in again. I may be some time ......

I tried that and clearing my cookies LOL

We are in a parallel universe.

Shari- I'm in bed with tummy cramps, I feel like crap LOL (well it's not funny really):biggrin2:

I guess the server is going insane.. I get the same email alerts on and on again for the same posts... and it keeps taking me to exactly the same posts..

I must have read the same page at least 10 times..

:shocked:

Still here !

Text from Wendi who has been kicked off ! ...dodgey server notice!:thumbdown:

Aha! Perhaps when she logs back in she'll jump to this universe (and can tell us what life is like on the other side)

Aha! Perhaps when she logs back in she'll jump to this universe (and can tell us what life is like on the other side)

I can't wait to ask Wendi what it is like in Mika's triangle LOL:roftl:

Hey gals, we're indeed moving servers. It might take some members longer than others to be on the new server, hence the weird "disappearances" of some of your friends. Don't worry, it should be fixed for everyone within 48 hours at most. ;)

Hi Racha, read your message in the other thread and I agree with you.

I know we Oldlings have our fantasies about Mika, but I think we are mature enough to know that's just what they are - fantasies.

I just don't understand the mentality of the "I want Mika's babies" brigade.

Hi Racha, read your message in the other thread and I agree with you.

I know we Oldlings have our fantasies about Mika, but I think we are mature enough to know that's just what they are - fantasies.

I just don't understand the mentality of the "I want Mika's babies" brigade.

OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

it's good to know that there are many who agree with me

:wub2:

feels weird to be associated with "them" under the same roof if you know what I mean..

by the way, I met so many of you guys during the after "party".. you guys were standing on the side close to where Luke was standing (I think it was jemmalee) ... which is were I stood with others avoiding the crowd..

:bleh:

I think I'm going to log out now as I'm not sure where I am any more. In the new world, will all these posts be lost? Will we meet our friends on the other side? I've decided that the Thread 14 world must be the real one, and we must be in the ghost world.

OMG! What if we're trapped here forever!!!

by the way, I met so many of you guys during the after "party".. you guys were standing on the side close to where Luke was standing (I think it was jemmalee) ... which is were I stood with others avoiding the crowd..

:bleh:

I was avoiding the crowd *waves hello*

I think I'm going to log out now as I'm not sure where I am any more. In the new world, will all these posts be lost? Will we meet our friends on the other side? I've decided that the Thread 14 world must be the real one, and we must be in the ghost world.

OMG! What if we're trapped here forever!!!

and ever .............and ever .................and ever .......................

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:shocked:

( Hope Mika is here too !:wink2: )

and ever .............and ever .................and ever .......................

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:shocked:

( Hope Mika is here too !:wink2: )

Mika will always be with us

I was avoiding the crowd *waves hello*

hello...

I know.. I saw you guys standing on the side next to Luke's corner..

I actually spoke to you briefly... I saw Mika the first 5 minutes when he came next to the bar (I was standing there to get a drink) and he started his toast... before the crowd got bigger...

when it did.. I moved away.. and started socializing with the others as it was almost impossible to even hear what he was saying ...

I actually asked you politely to take a picture of me and Luke... I hate to say that.. but I am not even a fan of Luke.. and ended up deleting the picture

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I did it out of boredom.. as there was absolutely nothing to do while waiting for "the others" to calm down...

I have to admit though.. I met lots of nice people (those who were standing on the side avoiding the crowd).. and I ended up talking to cherisse and Sarenayd

I remember you hun:biggrin2:

I didn't get to say hello to Saranyde as she was on the other side of the room, I couldn't see her from where I was.

It was so lovely to see you though.

Wendi says goodnight to everyone.:wub2:

I remember you hun:biggrin2:

I didn't get to say hello to Saranyde as she was on the other side of the room, I couldn't see her from where I was.

It was so lovely to see you though.

Wendi says goodnight to everyone.:wub2:

Night Wendi !

Wherever you are!!???:shocked: