• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great - pity I live so far away - I would love to come and watch,

but the distance, plus my fear of flying makes it impossible!! :boxed:

Kath - I forgot to say - wear protection on your arms for the flight

to Hamsterjam!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Bizarre but ok.:naughty:

Weeaxl why would we question your sanity when we already know you are an absolute nutter?

Bizarre but ok.:naughty:

Weeaxl why would we question your sanity when we already know you are an absolute nutter?

yeah, so says the high priestess of the mentally challenged, :thumb_yello:

how are you? cruel not letting dog go to beach.

yeah, so says the high priestess of the mentally challenged, :thumb_yello:

how are you? cruel not letting dog go to beach.

It's ok oh fellow nutter, I am well known on here for my attitude to animals..I tollerate them :wink2:

I am fine thank you..especially since i have just been laying on the bed watching Live in Cartoon motion whilst I was pretending to be mending trousers:naughty: Now I have sent hubby out with the dog so that I can be on here.....life is very fine indeed :naughty:

How are you?

It's ok oh fellow nutter, I am well known on here for my attitude to animals..I tollerate them :wink2:

I am fine thank you..especially since i have just been laying on the bed watching Live in Cartoon motion whilst I was pretending to be mending trousers:naughty: Now I have sent hubby out with the dog so that I can be on here.....life is very fine indeed :naughty:

How are you?

i'm fine so is hevalump, she is ironing school stuff, ejc is doing his usual nothing, I'm be a totally lazy person, i'm not bovvered. :thumb_yello:

i'm fine so is hevalump, she is ironing school stuff, ejc is doing his usual nothing, I'm be a totally lazy person, i'm not bovvered. :thumb_yello:

Sounds fair enough to me :thumb_yello:

Can I send my ironing down for Hev...just in case she runs out?:wink2:

WENDI!!! The members out number the guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh well! things are going back to where they belong!

hiya lazy oldlings!

i've been a busy gal this week-end, and it's not finished yet!

be back sooner or later....hopefully sooner!:naughty:

just to let you know that i love you and i miss you...it's up to you to guess how much!

Ah you just beat me to it :wub2:

Hi Carrie, the oldlings are having afternoon nap, and I'mtoo lazy to be bovvered. :thumb_yello:

Kath; hev has enough to do, she spent all day looking for the remote control for the iron. :thumb_yello: