The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

It's nice that because of Mika you are coming to Holland for the first time. Do Brittish people really see Europe when they mean the Continent?

If you need to know some Dutch words: just ask!

Oh, and I can really cry: I can't come to the Amsterdam Concert, because I will be in France, on holiday, that periode....and it would have been soooo much fun to meet Mikafans from all over the world!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice that because of Mika you are coming to Holland for the first time. Do Brittish people really see Europe when they mean the Continent?

Oh, and I can really cry: I can't come to the Amsterdam Concert, because I will be in France, on holiday, that periode....and it would have been soooo much fun to meet Mikafans from all over the world!

i am sure you will be there in spirit.

time for me to say goonight :thumb_yello:

Happy Sunday. Oldlings!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, almost.

I have to find my shamrock earrings & my "Kiss Me I'm Irish" T-shirt.

hope everyone is having a great day!

Leona (who is really half Irish, but only emphasizes it this time of year!)

Good evening people

I am not here for long - but could not resist just popping in!! :naughty:

Only four of my sisters bairns came with her - and then her car

broke down, so she has just left in a big tow truck, with her children,

and she will now have to pick up a courtesy car at midnight in Edinburgh,

as her no.2 son is leaving to join the army tomorrow, and she has to have him

at the station for 8.30am!!

I am totally exhausted - and in a lot of pain!!! But it was lovely to see them all!!

OWWW Wendi......I hope things worked out ok for your sis...and I hope that you are feeling a bit better today :thumb_yello:

AMP I think you are being incredibly brave about this! I KNOW there is little you can do but it must be such a huge disappointment.

Whan I was at The Feeling concert the other night they said they would be back in Glasgow in November and I thought 'how organised'. I mean, I am SURE Mika and his mangement will know (more of less) what the plan for the year is...it would be so nice if they would actually share it with us so that we can make plans.:wink2:

Good morning everyone............just had a quick check to make sure that Wendi wasn't on line...don't want to blow weeaxl's theory about us being the same person!

Charlie..hope your head is ok and that you had a good night at the BL.

Weeaxl..........Saturday night is quite often fairly quiet in here...it does vary but Friday night is definately the night to be here..if you can stand the pace:naughty: Many of us can't (and in some peoples cases that is due to the liquid refreshment being consumed and the speed at which the pages move!:naughty: ) If you want to read an example of an excellent Oldlings Friday night click on the 'Original Chicken night' link in my sig...might give you a giggle if you are ever the Only Lonely one in here sometime.:thumb_yello:

Oh well......... I suppose I had better go and do something. The sun is shining VERY brightly (Silver, it isn't actually raining today so please don't come and visit!:naughty: )

Have a happy day everyone and Leona.....have a good day tomorrow I hope you find your t shirt!

Hi Kath! No, I wasn't sleeping. And now are you gone already.....

The weather sucks (can I say this on the MFC?) here in Holland. It's raining all day and the forecast says it will stay that way all day long:thumbdown:

So the kids are playing inside. Actually now they're watching Grease. Inge and her friend were doing that already and now Merel and Emma joined them. Funny they like a movie that much I saw when I was 10 years old!

Hi Kath! No, I wasn't sleeping. And now are you gone already.....

The weather sucks (can I say this on the MFC?) here in Holland. It's raining all day and the forecast says it will stay that way all day long:thumbdown:

So the kids are playing inside. Actually now they're watching Grease. Inge and her friend were doing that already and now Merel and Emma joined them. Funny they like a movie that much I saw when I was 10 years old!

Hi AMP! Yes I am certain that sucking is allowed on MFC..I mean..what else would we do with our lollipops!:roftl:

Sorry to hear you have horrible weather. Specially when you have kids..it is better if they can get outside isn't it. I must say, the weather here is still beautiful. We are just trying to decide what to do........take the dogs to the beach or go swimming..not at the beach you understand..it is a nice day but not THAT nice!

Have a good afternoon and I hope the weather improves for you:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath, when I read beach and swimming, I first took a look at your personal information to check if your moved to Australia or something....:wink2:

We planned to go swimming too but my husband is not feeling too well. He has stomach pains for a few weeks in a row now. He is finally seeing the doctor tomorrow. Hope it's nothing serious.

Good afternoon Oldlings!! :D

AMP - hope all is well with your hubby - that must be worrying!!

Leona - have a good St Patricks Day!! :thumb_yello:

Kath - hope you continue to enjoy the sunshine - its lovely

here too - and what am I doing? Sitting here typing inside the

house. Have already been in and out 3 times this morning, taking

daughters to work, then picking one up etc!! Very tired, so

thought if I came here I would stay awake for a wee while!! :naughty:

Hi Wendi!

Because of the bad weather we are all inside. Kids (Merel and Emma) start fighting. I have to act like a policeman:thumbdown: Don't like that.

I remember it well - there is only 5 years between my youngest

four children!! It was mayhem sometimes - not so much when they were

small, but once they get to about 9 or 10 then the problems start.

Trying to find out who is "top dog" - its not a peaceful time!! :naughty:

I remember it well - there is only 5 years between my youngest

four children!! It was mayhem sometimes - not so much when they were

small, but once they get to about 9 or 10 then the problems start.

Trying to find out who is "top dog" - its not a peaceful time!! :naughty:

Yes, hmmmpfffff:sneaky2:

I will let Merel on the computer now, and will play a boardgame with Emma.

Talk to you later:punk:

Hiya Wendi and Happi!! :huglove:

I had no time to read back. Have I missed much the last few days?

I did have a quick look every day to see about the official stuff. Nothin yet... we are patient. :bleh:

Hiya Martine :huglove:

There has been a lot of chat.

No "official news" yet!!! Yes, we are waiting patiently :mf_rosetinted:

Mamacatt wrote an Oldlings poem.

Kath went to see The Feeling.

Carri had a "virtual" party with curry and drinks,

VLM sorted Mika out for his appearance at said virtual party!!

Lots of talk about Hamsterjam!!

Charlotte has had a lot of bother with her neck, and headaches.

Tootch is busy with son wrestling.

Robi is making threads to re-live Mika's past year!!

Deb got a great report from son's teachers.

Leona is looking for a t-shirt for St Patricks day.

AMP has rain today, and bairns are fighting.

SarahLou has been very busy.

Rose (penguin) is trying to persuade BaxxY to come to Hamsterjam

Weealx is trying to persuade EVERYONE to come to Hamsterjam.

Babs popped inn for a chat.

Zoots14 popped in a few times as she has been labelled Grinch in Mikagasmic pics thread - but she is nice, really!!

Kelzy pops in for a chat too.

Shari has a new washing machine - which works well!!

Miek had a date with her couch, and Denzil Washington!!

Mika4Life13 keeps coming in dancing and singing!!!

Happi comes in spreading love!!

Elanorelle and Crystal are meeting up this weekend!

I got 660 lollies from a mystery person!!

If I have forgotten anything - forgive me - I am an Oldling!! :naughty: :naughty:

Wendi! I am impressed!

Thanks for the update. :thumb_yello:

I'm trying to catch up in the pics thread, not much new. But the ones from the party are gorgeous. :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I can't stop looking at this one :

mika_1790367.jpg

And my God! What are you going to do with all those lollipops? :naughty: