The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Hi Robi!

It seemed REALLY weird to be honest...especially as it was at a venue that we had seen Mika....and even more importantly, the one that holds the special memories of him wearing the trousers!:thumb_yello:

But...it was good. It seemed really weird that when we arrived at 7 30 we could have walked straight to the front and been on the second row!:naughty:

and they are quite famous, i know...:blink:

i'm afraid some ppl have really spoilt mika's gig attendance, with going so early, there was really no use for this! :sneaky2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who's online...kath, weealx, silver...who have i forgotten? :blink:

shouldwe get the rugby out of the way?

I think it was good of Scotland to let Italy have the win and 2 points saving them from the wooden spoon.

hi Silver, how are you, it has been quiet today after last nights virtual curry and alchohol session.

and they are quite famous, i know...:blink:

i'm afraid some ppl have really spoilt mika's gig attendance, with going so early, there was really no use for this! :sneaky2:

I know, I was thinking that today as I was swimming....how early one would have to get there now to be on the front row..and yet last year 4pm was ok :shocked:

I know, I was thinking that today as I was swimming....how early one would have to get there now to be on the front row..and yet last year 4pm was ok :shocked:

hi Kath you wannabe youngling, glad you enjoyed last night, wendi was babysitting you trying to improve your reputation. lol :thumb_yello:

hi LEO how are you?

hi Kath you wannabe youngling, glad you enjoyed last night, wendi was babysitting you trying to improve your reputation. lol :thumb_yello:

hi LEO how are you?

Yes...so I saw!

Well...to be honest, having witnessed some of the things I could see from the back last night, I am glad I am NOT a youngling!:naughty:

I think Wendi gave up on my reputation a long time ago to be honest!:naughty:

Hi Leonora (sorry if I have spelt your name wrong!)

doh,

no she said she had been driving round bath, so I think she must have a heck of a big bath :thumb_yello:

Ah Got ya.. glad you are realising that you have to spell things out for me!:thumb_yello:

Ha ha! No, my surnmae isn't Lewis!

Here in US, the most famous Leona was probably Ms. Helmsley, the obnoxious hotel owner from New York who went to prison some years ago.

Noone here has heard of Leona Lewis, so I don't get teased about that.

Leonora is not bad, Kath, pretty close.

Once I met a friend's grandfather who was almost deaf, I was shouting my name to him as we were being introduced. Finally the grandfather says "What's that? Linoleum?" He called me linoleum from then on! So Leonora isn't bad compared to linoleum!

Ha ha! No, my surnmae isn't Lewis!

Here in US, the most famous Leona was probably Ms. Helmsley, the obnoxious hotel owner from New York who went to prison some years ago.

Noone here has heard of Leona Lewis, so I don't get teased about that.

Leonora is not bad, Kath, pretty close.

Once I met a friend's grandfather who was almost deaf, I was shouting my name to him as we were being introduced. Finally the grandfather says "What's that? Linoleum?" He called me linoleum from then on! So Leonora isn't bad compared to linoleum!

This is very true! Sorry..I will remember Leona, You can only be VERY greatful that you haven't been 'blessed' with Leona lewis!:shocked::wink2:

Hey Everyone! It's a typical Saturday for me here. I'm still in my Pj's and head is acting up again. C'mon............time for my head to get over it. :bleh: I have plans to celebrate Kathleen's B-day party tonight at the Butterfly Lounge..so must feel better.

It's sad.....I have never seen Mika in braces. It's going to be interesting to see how his looks change come July. I bet he'll have a whole new wardrobe and look. He just keeps changing....right in front of our eyes.:mf_lustslow:

It's ok..I worked for yers with kids wot wern't vr gud @ smelink....pretty good at smelling though usually :naughty:

a combination of ground coffee and bread baking thats me

I think you and wendi are the same person

Hey Everyone! It's a typical Saturday for me here. I'm still in my Pj's and head is acting up again. C'mon............time for my head to get over it. :bleh: I have plans to celebrate Kathleen's B-day party tonight at the Butterfly Lounge..so must feel better.

It's sad.....I have never seen Mika in braces. It's going to be interesting to see how his looks change come July. I bet he'll have a whole new wardrobe and look. He just keeps changing....right in front of our eyes.:mf_lustslow:

Charlotte, your headaches have been around far too long! Pobrecita!

Do you think it could be the dust/chemicals in the air from your condo building? have you tried air cleaning machines??

what music is everyone listening to today ? (besides Mika, of course!)

I'm playing Stan Getz 'Samba Triste' from the Bossa Nova CD.

will you believe me if i say i've been listening ONLY to mika for almost one year...now i can listen to some luke juby, that's all (cause of my recent mood).