greta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one Scut asked me to make for her :naughty:

scutmtvvoteedit.jpg

Her whining is so fantastic and recognisable that it should be copyrighted. :newyear:

:punk: :punk: we had better keep on voting like crazy & bumping this thread just for the people in Oz!! Hopefully they will get their dream :thumb_yello:

& yes the siggie is great :roftl:

Less than 24 hours to go before the MTVA awards are broadcast live around Oz....

:shocked: Still no Blog on Mika's Myspace page. :no: and they logged in yesterday :sneaky2: and blogged about some other poll for greatest albums of all time..

Less than 24 hours to go before the MTVA awards are broadcast live around Oz....

:shocked: Still no Blog on Mika's Myspace page. :no: and they logged in yesterday :sneaky2: and blogged about some other poll for greatest albums of all time..

To be honest, I don't think LICM is one of the greatest albums of all time. It may be one of my favourites, but from my vast expanse of musical experience stretching over many eons, there are better contenders.

But I keep voting for the HE video.:thumb_yello:

To be honest, I don't think LICM is one of the greatest albums of all time. It may be one of my favourites, but from my vast expanse of musical experience stretching over many eons, there are better contenders.

But I keep voting for the HE video.:thumb_yello:

I agree entirely.. I coughed when I read the blog just now.. :naughty:

Maybe it was the greatest album of 2007.. but to consider it a contender in ALL TIME is hilarious.. Sorry, Mika.. but that's delusional :roftl:

*goes to vote for HE*