Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ditto! :shocked: It's hopeless though, I've been addicted to this place since last July! There was about 2 periods of time where ive stayed off... but once you come back on you're hooked again... oh well! :blink:

I have had to drag myself off to exercise and bathe , to think im losing weight HAHA. i was gaining it at the beginning.

I have had to drag myself off to exercise and bathe , to think im losing weight HAHA. i was gaining it at the beginning.

Yea, saaame here. But you know what? Soooo many good things have happened to me since i joined MFC. They outweigh any bad. i'm at school most of they day, and our school if huge, i'm running up and down stairs down halls etc all day and we only have 7 min between classes (To let you know how big the school it, when its raining outside, the track and other sports teams run around the school for practice) I get my exercise that way lol.

I gotta pry myself away from here and study for my bio test then go to bed. (a mild side effect of the MFC is sleep deprivation. They should put a warning lble on this thing...!!!)

Talk to you all tomorrow!:thumb_yello::wink2:

oh, and i think he has fuzzie wuzzies from the inside of his shirt on his chest lol.

g'night!

Yea, saaame here. But you know what? Soooo many good things have happened to me since i joined MFC. They outweigh any bad. i'm at school most of they day, and our school if huge, i'm running up and down stairs down halls etc all day and we only have 7 min between classes (To let you know how big the school it, when its raining outside, the track and other sports teams run around the school for practice) I get my exercise that way lol.

I gotta pry myself away from here and study for my bio test then go to bed. (a mild side effect of the MFC is sleep deprivation. They should put a warning lble on this thing...!!!)

oh, and i think he has fuzzie wuzzies from the inside of his shirt on his chest lol.

g'night!

:lmao: I have made like 4 best friends on here

g'night!

lol, yeah we all need a warning!!! It is highly addictive!!:blink: very dangerous...and a lot of fun:wink2: :naughty:

exactly, i know people from ALL OVER THE WORLD now. how cool is that? When i go to london and paris with my school band next year, i hope to meet up with some of them!

Yeah i'd love to meet artsyfartsy17, lollipopgirl83, englishrose, sara101, or norwalk174.