• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Join the club. :mf_rosetinted:

(Oh, wait, you already did...:naughty:)

:naughty: mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

When he returns, and promotes that new record... I'm going to make eye contact with him the entire time...no more looking away for ME... no sir:wub2:

He'll probably specifically do signings for the new album....hmmmmm

:naughty:

It's strange...I don't really mind/notice when strangers or older people do it...but when my friends call me sweetie or honey, it irritates me. I'm weird.

I wonder who actually took this picture?:blink:

Jodi Marr took the picture. :wink2:

:naughty: mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

When he returns, and promotes that new record... I'm going to make eye contact with him the entire time...no more looking away for ME... no sir:wub2:

He'll probably specifically do signings for the new album....hmmmmm

:boxed:

I used to be like that too....

If I went to a concert of someone I liked and they'd look at me at all (even for a sec) I'd get all bashful and look away. :thumbdown:

Not now though :thumb_yello:

I stare straight back :wink2:

It's my moment and I'm gonna enjoy it .... sod being shy .... it gets me nowhere :wub2:

n8.jpg

:shocked:

i need to become a photographer quicker so i can do these shoots!

One of the most Mikagasmic pics ever:das:

Damn, those eyes.....melting again :wub2:

Edit...not showing up, stupid pic:thumbdown: but anyway...here's the URL

382114810_332e0ab5e4.jpg?v=0

:wub2:

:boxed:

I used to be like that too....

If I went to a concert of someone I liked and they'd look at me at all (even for a sec) I'd get all bashful and look away. :thumbdown:

Not now though :thumb_yello:

I stare straight back :wink2:

It's my moment and I'm gonna enjoy it .... sod being shy .... it gets me nowhere :wub2:

When I went to Mika's gig in Dubai, he stared at me for like...6 seconds (it seemed like 6 hours) and I stared back at him so intensely..even though I was probably as red as a tomato! Best moment of my life... :wub2:

When I went to Mika's gig in Dubai, he stared at me for like...6 seconds (it seemed like 6 hours) and I stared back at him so intensely..even though I was probably as red as a tomato! Best moment of my life... :wub2:

Ohhh, I can imagine that!! It must be like heaven on earth:wub2:

No..I wanna pull them DOWN.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, exactly my thoughts:das::roftl:

No..I wanna pull them DOWN.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:!!!

Nooo! Not that one!

It's too sexy. Now I can't sleep anymore. :roftl:

drunk.jpg

*hiccup*drunk?..Me? *hiccup* :naughty:

which vid is that from? hahaa! he looks really crazy!

contributing:

2268b246.jpg

'I ISH MONKEY! EVERYONE FOLLOW ME!'

I know, You're the best girl I've ever met. Can't remember ANY naughty talk from you:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

Hey Anouk!!!

OMG!!! He's back!!!:thumb_yello: I just got home from work, walked in and there he is sitting on the sofa, I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy, I'm going to make him a nice cup of tea in his favourite cup just the way he likes it and some chicken:naughty: for tea, then for dessert, some more chicken followed by coffee and chicken! I can't wait!:thumb_yello: He missed me sooooooooooooooo much! He just keeps wanting to hug me all the time.......*yes in a minute Mika*..........sorry.....he's very eager! Harry is not too happy though, I think I may have to trade him in for a new car or something, but I have enjoyed his company and he was good at cooking so maybe I will keep him. Here's a pic of my Mika back home where he belongs.:wub2:

sofabig.jpg

Hey Anouk!!!

OMG!!! He's back!!!:thumb_yello: I just got home from work, walked in and there he is sitting on the sofa, I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy, I'm going to make him a nice cup of tea in his favourite cup just the way he likes it and some chicken:naughty: for tea, then for dessert, some more chicken followed by coffee and chicken! I can't wait!:thumb_yello: He missed me sooooooooooooooo much! He just keeps wanting to hug me all the time.......*yes in a minute Mika*..........sorry.....he's very eager! Harry is not too happy though, I think I may have to trade him in for a new car or something, but I have enjoyed his company and he was good at cooking so maybe I will keep him. Here's a pic of my Mika back home where he belongs.:wub2:

sofabig.jpg

As fake as this is, I got such a strong pang of jealousy while reading this!!! :tears:

I need help..:boxed:

Hey Anouk!!!

sofabig.jpg

Ohhhh Karen!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I'm sure you feel very excited about that.. But, it hurts me reading that he missed you so, because I know what a complete disaster it was for both of you. Mica keeps on dhouting that he wishes you the best, in all its ways. He's happy too, he felt like his twin brother suddenly dissapeared. He cried a lot last week about it, but I didn't want to tell you that, I was afraid it made you feel more terrible then you could handle. It was a real hell to go through.... I'm glad with this Happy Ending!! Now give him his tea and chicken and food and chicken and he will be the most happy person in this world:thumb_yello:

Mica is watching some cartoons at the moment. To show you how perfect he came out of our cloning-programme I took a pic

sofabig.jpg