CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could you imagine a Michael Jackson mika...*shudders*

i wanna no when they will bring out wee Mika figurines like they had for the spice girls or boyzone :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That. Would be. The single. Most amazing thing. EVER!:mf_lustslow: How cute!!! With his little braces and curls and shoeees. Awww...:wub2:

The Mika figurines I mean, not the Michael/Mika hybrid...That would just be disturbing on so many levels...:naughty:

That. Would be. The single. Most amazing thing. EVER!:mf_lustslow: How cute!!! With his little braces and curls and shoeees. Awww...:wub2:

The Mika figurines I mean, not the Michael/Mika hybrid...That would just be disturbing on so many levels...:naughty:

That would be so cute! You could take his clothes off too!!:mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps we should start a petition to get them made:roftl:

an angel to undress, right?:biggrin2:

YOU said that..........not me!!:roftl:

On the dolls, you could have little curling tongs and you could dress him up in smart clothes, as if he was going to an awards show and curl his hair! and he could have different coloured Converse, and different coloured braces............................I have put too much thought into this:roftl: :mf_rosetinted: Oh! and lots and lots of pairs of grey boxers:wink2:

to take off!

oh, so THATS why in all these articles they said white braces, and i asked everyone on mikasounds if he has braces

haha why do they call them braces???

so what do you call the horrible metal evilness that the orthodontist cements to your teeth which cause great pain and suffering?

oh, so THATS why in all these articles they said white braces, and i asked everyone on mikasounds if he has braces

so what do you call the horrible metal evilness that the orthodontist cements to your teeth which cause great pain and suffering?

Uhm.....suspenders?:biggrin2:

Haha. I kid. They're called braces because they "brace" the pants. They hold them up. It's just the British term for suspenders.:thumb_yello:

well they call suspenders "braces" in the UK (i guess) but I think they refer to as the teeth braces as "head gear"