Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

haha! well i was right though, they aren't mine! But the color schemes are the same in a few of them. They look fantastic no matter what! he's just one of those people who look good in color.:wub2: :wub2:

They're not yours?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're not yours?

nonono, i'm pretty sure he cut them off for the hand thing in L.A. but the color in each of the bracelets are a lot like mine, maybe he really did like them then!

i just continue to look because i'm siiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy :D

nonono, i'm pretty sure he cut them off for the hand thing in L.A. but the color in each of the bracelets are a lot like mine, maybe he really did like them then!

I think I saw him wearing it in LA.....

OH SORRY! i mean San fran! he wore them over the brace in l.a. :)

Oh haha. That would suck if he had to cut them, but even if he did, at least you know he liked the style of them to get another one like it:wink2:

i want him to wear the shirt I made him :sad:

Oh haha. That would suck if he had to cut them, but even if he did, at least you know he liked the style of them to get another one like it:wink2:

i want him to wear the shirt I made him :sad:

*sigh* i think he makes the new ones himself, because they're are all that knotted type and he's worn different colored ones at different places. I wonder if he brings string with him on tour and such....???? where does he get it from? lol

Don't worry, he didn't wear the scarf i made him either http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/DSC00591_2.jpg

your shirt will probably show up some time when it's warmer :wink2:

haha, sorry, thats the only picture i found of it, it was in the very corner of a pic backstage cuz it was on top of my bag lol. i wish i had taken an actual pic of it!

*sigh* i think he makes the new ones himself, because they're are all that knotted type and he's worn different colored ones at different places. I wonder if he brings string with him on tour and such....???? where does he get it from? lol

Don't worry, he didn't wear the scarf i made him either http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/DSC00591_2.jpg

your shirt will probably show up some time when it's warmer :wink2:

haha, sorry, thats the only picture i found of it, it was in the very corner of a pic backstage cuz it was on top of my bag lol. i wish i had taken an actual pic of it!

Aww that'd be so cute if he makes them himself :naughty:

Thanks, I hope so:blush-anim-cl: Hell, if he doesn't wear it then I want it back. :naughty:

Aww that'd be so cute if he makes them himself :naughty:

Thanks, I hope so:blush-anim-cl: Hell, if he doesn't wear it then I want it back. :naughty:

well, i'd put money that either he or his sister make them:naughty: :biggrin2::wub2: awww

psshhhh, yeah! i liked that scarf! i almost kept it but it was for him, so i gave it to him lol. i made it my self though! ELECTRIC BLUE lol.

27049celebutopiamika200lh2.th.jpg

27112celebutopiamika200ps6.th.jpg

HOW CUTE!!!!:roftl:

OMG! Not anoter of those huge pics, I will never leave this pc now!!:wub2:

Just perfect gorgeousness!:wub2:

haha! well i was right though! They aren't mine...but the color schemes are the same in a few of them. They look fantastic no matter what! he's just one of those people who look good in color.he made them the same way before though, he doesn't actually braid them, he just ties knots in the string, obviously he need tutoring lol.

Ahhh! Thats a shame that he's not still wearing yours, I sent him something and I'm just waiting for him to wear it! I bet he won't! He hates me! :thumbdown:

Ahhh! Thats a shame that he's not still wearing yours, I sent him something and I'm just waiting for him to wear it! I bet he won't! He hates me! :thumbdown:

Maybe he just wants to keep it good, for the art exhibition?

You know, he said they were doing one again but now they're also going to have space for the things the fans gave them?:thumb_yello:

You know, he said they were doing one again but now they're also going to have space for the things the fans gave them?:thumb_yello:

Where is that clip on the left (in your sig from)? :wub2:

:thumbdown:

*SLAP*

Of course he doesn't hate you. I don't actually think he's capable of hating anyone is he. :punk:

He just seems such a sweetheart. He hasn't worn the stuff I gave him either, but then I don't think he hates me :roftl:

He looks so nice in those Capital pics. Even if he does look abit pale in some of them. Those eyes get me every bloody time. :wub2:

i would reeeealy love to see a fan gift exhibit!

lol mine are cooooooler than his lol...........modest mouse:blush-anim-cl: naw, his are cool, i love the color he's bringing back into his more upscale outfits...

how did you send him something? (And i'm sure he'll wear it in time, right outfit, right place:wink2: )

i just continue to look because i'm siiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy :D

Hahaha. Well, yeah, at least he liked your bracelets enough to make clones of them:wub2:! I'd be so proud if I were you...:biggrin2:

I know!! Ahh...that would be ridiculously awesome if my drawing was included. I wouldn't believe it.:blush-anim-cl:

I hope so!

i would reeeealy love to see a fan gift exhibit!

lol mine are cooooooler than his lol...........modest mouse:blush-anim-cl: naw, his are cool, i love the color he's bringing back into his more upscale outfits...

how did you send him something? (And i'm sure he'll wear it in time, right outfit, right place:wink2: )

I loved yours! They were way cooler than his:naughty: Yours were more complex, I think you need to show him how to make them, can I help you???:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I sent him something through his management company, about 2 months ago, I would love him to wear what I sent........

I hope so!

I loved yours! They were way cooler than his:naughty: Yours were more complex, I think you need to show him how to make them, can I help you???:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I sent him something through his management company, about 2 months ago, I would love him to wear what I sent........

I have something to post him but I dont know how to find the address...could you maybe PM me the address? Thanks so much!

23vynva.jpg

Okay, I am totally in love with his hair :wub2:

Same hair, same outfit, same night.

Sorry I cut the girl out but she was far too pretty lol

Mika2.jpg

Mika.jpg

*Same utter deadness*

Gonna have to build that damn coffin again aren't I.

:biggrin2:

Same hair, same outfit, same night.

Sorry I cut the girl out but she was far too pretty lol

Mika2.jpg

Mika.jpg

*Same utter deadness*

:wub2: again aren't I.

:biggrin2:

Hi Laurel, u ok?

build me a coffin too?? It's the stare isn't it?? Gets me everytime!:wub2:

Fine thanks hunny. Keep trying to stay off here but it's no good lol

Have the next two days off so just gonna do absolutely nothing....

:)

Or that's the plan anyway....

Fine thanks hunny. Keep trying to stay off here but it's no good lol

Have the next two days off so just gonna do absolutely nothing....

:)

Or that's the plan anyway....

I'm off until weds:thumb_yello: I'm ok as long as I don't turn the pc on, then the day is gone!!!!:naughty:

Mika144.jpg

Okay, I was just at my family holiday party and I just couldn't wait to see what you all were up to, lol.

I am playing the Montreal concert thing and hearing him speak french, while looking at these pics is just deadly. It does make me realize that I didn't pay a damn minute of attention in my french class, bet I would pay attention now!

Happy Easter from this side of the pond.