• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More "vintage" Mika:

vintagefu2.jpg

Funny term since it's only been a year or two.

looks like the ronnie scotts showcase! I loooove vintage meeks :wub2:

this thread is a bit too much for me, I've had 24 hours without any of his pics, it's hard to take to get to see so many at once now :naughty:

Just one shower?

You don't wanna know what I wanna do with that man.. :roftl:

Don't say it, maybe there are little kids:wink2:

But I must say that I completely understand you, and that I've got some naughty thoughts as well while staring at those pics :das::mf_rosetinted:

But I must say that I completely understand you, and that I've got some naughty thoughts as well while staring at those pics :das::mf_rosetinted:

We are not the only one who has those thoughts about Mika.. :naughty::das:

Hi Anouk

How is Mica?? Harry and Mika are great, we all went out for a meal lunchtime and then chilled out on the sofa this afternoon watching trashy tv and eating Easter eggs, we are all feeling a bit sick now!

Hi Anouk

How is Mica?? Harry and Mika are great, we all went out for a meal lunchtime and then chilled out on the sofa this afternoon watching trashy tv and eating Easter eggs, we are all feeling a bit sick now!

Hi Karen,

Had a great Easter, best in years!! Showed my ring to my family and friends. Saturday we went out to see Christina Branco, the Portugese fadosinger. Mica surprised me with tickets. It was amazing, beautiful...After the show we were wainting to get a dvd signed by Christina but instead of getting an autograph, poor Mica had to sign stuff himself. He's already famous in this city, so I have to watch out in future, imagine he gets stolen from me....Both of us won't survive that:boxed:

Anyway, yesterday was also a great day, we went to see our favourite soccerteam. It was my favourite, but if I like something, then Mica does, so now it's our favourite team. We've seen a great match, and our team won. Extremely nice, we were playing against the enemy:naughty:

Today we did nothing, only watch dvd's, Mica just discovered my Six Feet Under dvd-box and he's watching it all the time, he just loves it. We had chicken for dinner of course, but I guess you had it too:biggrin2: Now I'll make him his favourite cup of tea. It's my turn now, otherwise no chicken for me....:boxed::roftl:

It's so nice to hear that the two are getting along with each other! In no time they'll be best friends, mark my words.

O, you get a very big hug from Mica. He told me to say that.

Lots of love, Anouk:biggrin2:

Hi Karen,

Had a great Easter, best in years!! Showed my ring to my family and friends. Saturday we went out to see Christina Branco, the Portugese fadosinger. Mica surprised me with tickets. It was amazing, beautiful...After the show we were wainting to get a dvd signed by Christina but instead of getting an autograph, poor Mica had to sign stuff himself. He's already famous in this city, so I have to watch out in future, imagine he gets stolen from me....Both of us won't survive that:boxed:

Anyway, yesterday was also a great day, we went to see our favourite soccerteam. It was my favourite, but if I like something, then Mica does, so now it's our favourite team. We've seen a great match, and our team won. Extremely nice, we were playing against the enemy:naughty:

Today we did nothing, only watch dvd's, Mica just discovered my Six Feet Under dvd-box and he's watching it all the time, he just loves it. We had chicken for dinner of course, but I guess you had it too Now I'll make him his favourite cup of tea. It's my turn now, otherwise no chicken for me....:boxed::roftl:

It's so nice to hear that the two are getting along with each other! In no time they'll be best friends, mark my words.

O, you get a very big hug from Mica. He told me to say that.

Lots of love, Anouk:biggrin2:

I'm glad you had a good weekend with Mica, Did your family like Mica?? I hope they did, as if he is like Harry he has all the same charm as my real Mika. I am hopng Mika will buy me a ring one day, I did catch him looking in a jewellery catalogue the other day, so maybe he is thinking about it:wub2:

We had chicken for dinner as well, they do seem to like it don't they? Harry has gone out with a new friend he made, so it was VERY nice:wink2: Give Mica a big hug from me and Mika

Hi Karen, how are you doing?? It's been days ago since we talked, I just couldn't find the time to post here... Yesterday he took me by surprise, he had tickets for Christina Branco. the Portugese fadosinger, so we went out to see her. After her concert, which was really great, we were waiting to have a dvd signed by her, but something strange happened. While we were waiting, the other people recognized Mica and they didn't know it was just a clone, and not your Mika:wink2: So instead of waiting for an autograph of Christina Branco, everyone wanted Mica's autograph.... He was signing stuff for almost two hours, and because of that he was extremely tired when we finally went home. Today we saw our favourite soccerteam, and it was a great afternoon with the victory as a result:thumb_yello: You see we were busy, but I've been thinking of you and I hope you're doing fine. Have you already finished your Easter-egg? And how's Harry doing? I think he needs some time, but I bet the two will become the biggest friends ever. I hope so, then you can keep them both!

Quite old, but still gorgeous

mika_5048559.jpg

:mf_lustslow::shocked::wub2:

Wowzah! I love stubble pics! I'm sorry...:naughty:

looks like the ronnie scotts showcase! I loooove vintage meeks

Am I the only one who would kill to see more videos from Ronnie Scott's Showcase? I've only seen Relax. I've been looking for the rest for aaages but I can't find them anywhere. :no:

london26-05.jpg

He's so skinny. :sneaky2:

Anyway, what does the hoodie say? I saw it in his Jay Leno performance but couldn't make out the words. It's a pretty darn cool design.

Oeh! Well..THAT must be the defenition of sexy!

More like the definition of unhygienic. :boxed: