Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pst....(can I say this?? maybe not, but I´ll give it a try...)

In the Ares program, you can download the entire Mika show on Glastonbury...

please forgive me if I can´t say this, but I see that no one has it..and I don´t know if it´s official or not, so please forgive me if I can´t say it..

What is the Ares program?

i have no clue i think i downloaded it from stage6 lol

Haha, oh dear. *walks around in circles* Where do I go? Ares-whatever-it-is, or stage6-whatever-it-is. :blink:

i love that pic! hahaha and yes thats a bed AND a whip in his hands lmao lol!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha it was when they were filming the radio show live lounge and mika was staying over at the ladies house cuz his house was/ is under construction here is the video it explains the whole thing in it:

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:

I've never seen those Interviews before.

God that version of Relax is absolutely amazing. I've always known he has an incredible voice - but jesus - when you hear his songs stripped down like that - you realise just how spine tingling good his vocals are. :shocked:

I had that on earphones too when I was listening to it. Sent shivers down me listening to that. :wub2:

God he is just incredible. Bugger the pictures. His voice is Mikagasmic for me. :mf_lustslow:

hihihihihihi...I have to repeat something that I´ve wrote last night...

I WANT MIKA FOR DESERT!!! yummy!! I

but first I have to dinner....

Let´s eat Chicken! Anybody want to join me??

pollo.jpg

No that's impossible to eat him !:shocked::sneaky2:

Punnishh, Punnish!!!! (I think it writes this way...sorry if I´m wrong!)

hannahgo6sd1.gif

It looks like he's enjoying that a bit too much to me!!:wink2:

Thanks, I forgot to post that last one. It's a true Mikalicious picture:wub2:

Did you already got a present from that gorgeous man of you?

I got another present:wub2: , a new trollbead, which is a true addiction to collect for me. Mica bought me the babytroll...

61721_B.jpg

I'm almost ready to start my 4th bracelet

Hey Anouk

How's Mica? Mika nd Harry are fine, I took them to work yesterday, they really confused the children, being so alike! Mika played tig with them in the playground, he had great fun, but he is a very fast runner so the children couldn't catch him! Some of them did eventually catch him and he wasn't very happy and did a bit of whining! You know what he's like! I hope the whining gene hasn't been cloned into your Mica, Harry seems to have avoided it so hopefully Mica has too. Mika still hasn't asked me but he is taking me away this weekend to Paris!! :thumb_yello: so I'm hoping he will ask me then, I'm so excited! I keep smiling all the time and Mika keeps asking me whats wrong, but I can't tell him can I? Harry is not coming to Paris with us so we can have LOTS of chicken time together! I think he wants to show me where he used to live, I think I had better take some extra tea and white cups as I don't want to upset him or he may not ask me. But I must tell you, Mika DID buy me a chicken! He brought it home today, he is so sweet (the chicken I mean......well Mika is too!) We have called him Billy, Mika is out in the garden now playing with him, he loves chicken so much!:mf_rosetinted:

(how mad are we?????????)

It looks like he's enjoying that a bit too much to me!!:wink2:

Hey Anouk

How's Mica? Mika nd Harry are fine, I took them to work yesterday, they really confused the children, being so alike! Mika played tig with them in the playground, he had great fun, but he is a very fast runner so the children couldn't catch him! Some of them did eventually catch him and he wasn't very happy and did a bit of whining! You know what he's like! I hope the whining gene hasn't been cloned into your Mica, Harry seems to have avoided it so hopefully Mica has too. Mika still hasn't asked me but he is taking me away this weekend to Paris!! :thumb_yello: so I'm hoping he will ask me then, I'm so excited! I keep smiling all the time and Mika keeps asking me whats wrong, but I can't tell him can I? Harry is not coming to Paris with us so we can have LOTS of chicken time together! I think he wants to show me where he used to live, I think I had better take some extra tea and white cups as I don't want to upset him or he may not ask me. But I must tell you, Mika DID buy me a chicken! He brought it home today, he is so sweet (the chicken I mean......well Mika is too!) We have called him Billy, Mika is out in the garden now playing with him, he loves chicken so much!:mf_rosetinted:

Barking! :naughty:

I hate to say this but I have dumped Michael Junior - I realised that he may look like Mika and share his DNA but he isn't really Mika...I want the real thing :roftl:

Hey Anouk

How's Mica? Mika nd Harry are fine, I took them to work yesterday, they really confused the children, being so alike! Mika played tig with them in the playground, he had great fun, but he is a very fast runner so the children couldn't catch him! Some of them did eventually catch him and he wasn't very happy and did a bit of whining! You know what he's like! I hope the whining gene hasn't been cloned into your Mica, Harry seems to have avoided it so hopefully Mica has too. Mika still hasn't asked me but he is taking me away this weekend to Paris!! so I'm hoping he will ask me then, I'm so excited! I keep smiling all the time and Mika keeps asking me whats wrong, but I can't tell him can I? Harry is not coming to Paris with us so we can have LOTS of chicken time together! I think he wants to show me where he used to live, I think I had better take some extra tea and white cups as I don't want to upset him or he may not ask me. But I must tell you, Mika DID buy me a chicken! He brought it home today, he is so sweet (the chicken I mean......well Mika is too!) We have called him Billy, Mika is out in the garden now playing with him, he loves chicken so much!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Karen!!

O I'm so excited for you!! I can totally understand you're such a happy person right now, even now he heasn't asked you yet. I'm sure he'll do it in Paris, he's such a romticus:wub2: What you told about the whining, I have to admit that Mica has it too. Not that he's whining whole days, but if something goes wrong, or if someone doesn't do what he wants than he gets easily upset. I don't mind because he wants the be comforted by me in that cases, and I think you know how to comfort them best :das: Mica and I are planning to go on holiday. Don't know where to go yet, he wants to see Mexico, but I don't like that it's too hot for me. In fact I don't really mind where to go, we're happy with some food and a bed, we don't need that much. This weekend we're going to see Anouk, the Dutch singer. Mica will go incognito, he gets tired of signing stuff. He wants to be audience instead of entertainer for once. On the moment Mica's making a lunch for me. I have to clean our room, but we spend the whole morning watching trashy television.

I think it's a great idea to bring white mugs and that special tea with you to Paris. You would never forgive yourself if he gets upset and because of that doesn't go down on his knees. Taht would be a real disaster :shocked:

Are you able to come online this weekend? I want every detail as soon as possible!! Thinking of you the whole day:mf_rosetinted: Where will you keep Harry those days?

Oh, I'm off, lunch is ready. See you soon,maybe we can talk about the party?

Yes we're totally nuts:naughty:

Ohhh, I'm too jaelous! :shocked:

Who is she? I wanna kiss him too! :naughty::mf_lustslow:

The woman in the third pic, she's called Ali, I think

I knew the name of the other one but I forgot

anyway, they're lucky the same :naughty:

I'd like to know why they kissed...maybe they wanted to be really noticed like britney or christina :roftl:

just kidding, we know Mika has a low profile, but he plays sexy on stage the same :)

I hate to say this but I have dumped Michael Junior - I realised that he may look like Mika and share his DNA but he isn't really Mika...I want the real thing :roftl:

I have the real thing:mf_rosetinted:

anyway, they're lucky the same

I'd like to know why they kissed...maybe they wanted to be really noticed like britney or christina

just kidding, we know Mika has a low profile, but he plays sexy on stage the same :)

I want him to play sexy with me!:mf_rosetinted::wub2::wink2:

I'm sorry but the face he pulls on this one makes me die from laughter...

If a guy made such a face when about to kiss me, I'd run away :roftl: :roftl:

Me too! I wonder what he really looks like as he moves in for a kiss??? :wub2: Hopefully not like that!:thumbdown:

I would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like to find out!:naughty:

I don't think its mika.. :cheerful_h4h: Doesn't really look like him!

yup that was what i was thinking.. but her post title was mika's name! but it really doesn't look like him. i think i have a crick in my neck from twisting my head upside down to look at the person's face properly! XD

I thought you knew? :blink::shocked:

I do! But it's a secret, don't tell anyone!:wink2:

He's fantastic kisser :snog:

Did I post this the other day?? Mika pics just all merge into one big image now!!

559b.jpg

Anouk

I have to go to work in a minute, to my Receptionist job, perhaps instead of playing LICM tonight I will take Mika with me and he can sing it to me.

Perhaps I will take the umbrella and fake snow with me:naughty:

558b.jpg

I do! But it's a secret, don't tell anyone!

He's fantastic kisser :snog:

Did I post this the other day?? Mika pics just all merge into one big image now!!

559b.jpg

Anouk

I have to go to work in a minute, to my Receptionist job, perhaps instead of playing LICM tonight I will take Mika with me and he can sing it to me.

Perhaps I will take the umbrella and fake snow with me

558b.jpg

That would be lovely!! Do it :thumb_yello: Then you can keep an eye on him as well!! We're going to have a very lazy evening.... No telephone answering, no social behaviour (like visiting friends or so) just realx and enjoy each other:wub2:

Oh Karen, Don't forget the confetti:naughty:

mika_1645389.jpg

That would be lovely!! Do it :thumb_yello: Then you can keep an eye on him as well!! We're going to have a very lazy evening.... No telephone answering, no social behaviour (like visiting friends or so) just realx and enjoy each other:wub2:

Oh Karen, Don't forget the confetti:naughty:

mika_1645389.jpg

Have a lovely evening with Mica! I'm off now so catch u later!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the reminder, here's my list......

1. umbrella

2. fake snow

3. address on tag around Mikas neck, just in case he gets lost again.

4. confetti

anyway, they're lucky the same :naughty:

I'd like to know why they kissed...maybe they wanted to be really noticed like britney or christina :roftl:

Hahaha. That would be great. Next time he french kisses a lollipop girl. :naughty: