Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

Its all in French, I love how Mika is so international and can speck French and English, just wish I could understand French:blink: :naughty:

Its funny what Mika can do, even make someone want to learn a language purely to read his other interviews etc....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its all in French, I love how Mika is so international and can speck French and English, just wish I could understand French:blink: :naughty:

Its funny what Mika can do, even make someone want to learn a language purely to read his other interviews etc....

Hehe, you're totally right! :naughty:

At school, I absolutely hated French. The teacher was a loser, and it was just one of my most boring subjects. But now, when I look at those french mika interviews, I'm like: hmmn, well..Actually French is a cool language! :thumb_yello:

At school, I absolutely hated French. The teacher was a loser, and it was just one of my most boring subjects. But now, when I look at those french mika interviews, I'm like: hmmn, well..Actually French is a cool language! :thumb_yello:

"the teacher was a loser" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hehe, you're totally right! :naughty:

lol, yeah I dropped French in school, not because I didn't like it, but because I thought it would be harder to learn than German...how I wish I chose French now:naughty:

But sure if we really want to I think getting one of those teach yourself tapes might be more worth while:naughty:

lol, yeah I dropped French in school, not because I didn't like it, but because I thought it would be harder to learn than German...how I wish I chose French now:naughty:

But sure if we really want to I think getting one of those teach yourself tapes might be more worth while:naughty:

Haha me too! I also had to choose between French or German, and that's also the reason I picked German. [And ofcourse I thought French sucked back than.] Ohyeah, I totally want my freaky French teacher back now! :roftl:

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing this!:flowers2:

So,he was adorable as a kid too...:original:

Hahahahahaha, as I was reading through the conversation about French I noticed that the ad at the bottom of the page said 'Learn to speak French!'

:roftl:

Haha...I know! It's weird.

Whatever is in the convos sometimes shows up with advertisements...:naughty:

Awwwww - I have missed this place.

I know I shouldn't say I love the pappy pics - but I so do.

He shouldn't look so gorgeous going through an airport. I mean really he shouldn't.

:(

In that pic where he's 15 - I don't know maybe it's the hair - but he looks alot like Alex Kapranos on it to me. Maybe it's just cos' I have a somewhat obsession with that guy too lol - but yep Alex K.

:)

Please post more thanks.

Pics pics pics - makes my life complete.....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< sad cow

Haha me too! I also had to choose between French or German, and that's also the reason I picked German. [And ofcourse I thought French sucked back than.] Ohyeah, I totally want my freaky French teacher back now! :roftl:

Me too! I dropped French because I sucked at it and I thought I would almost never use it. But after I went to Paris I really regret that. I heard all those French people speaking French with eachother and that sounded so cool and I wished I could do that to. And now I even wish more that I didn't dropped French then :naughty: I want to know what Mika says when he speak French.

But I have looked for my old books and I'm trying to learn it. But it's so hard!

20071016142504.jpg

:shocked:

:roftl:

LOL

I was scrolling down then and kind of went OH FECK - Cept' It wasn't Feck.

:boxed:

Why does Mika make me swear at my computer screen like an idiot......

Answers on a postcard please.....

:wub2: