Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

Do you have every single pic of Mika going.

How does your computer survive..... lol

Between you and Caro we need for nothing

You guys are awesome

Oh and I'm gonna start a Marleen Appreciation Society as her pics are FANTASTIC ALWAYS

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

:shocked:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING! *bows* :flowers2:

He looks so angelic :wub2:

he does look younger than 15, he still has that childish look about himself nowdays. and his hair was rather straight back then, from what i could see. mind you, curling iron aside, I think it may have changed with the growing up, mine did a lot too.

huge thanks for these pics!:wub2:

P1080672.jpg

:wub2:

OMG Marleen!! you have done it again :wink2: just going to log off for the night when this fantastic photo with Mika closing his gorgeous eyes :mf_lustslow: i really do think i had better go, can he get any better:mf_lustslow:

:shocked:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING! *bows* :flowers2:

He looks so angelic :wub2:

Completely irrelevant - but I have the Year In Cartoon Motion book - and I love your pic with Mika in it.

You both look lovely in it - I mean obviously Mika is ...... words don't describe how Mika looks in your pic.

You are so so lucky........

*Not at all green with envy*

:wink2:

Completely irrelevant - but I have the Year In Cartoon Motion book - and I love your pic with Mika in it.

You both look lovely in it - I mean obviously Mika is ...... words don't describe how Mika looks in your pic.

You are so so lucky........

*Not at all green with envy*

Aww that's so sweet..........I'm gonna cry :tears::naughty:

Luck was definitely on my side :naughty: Wish it would stay!

Do you have every single pic of Mika going.

How does your computer survive..... lol

Between you and Caro we need for nothing

You guys are awesome

Oh and I'm gonna start a Marleen Appreciation Society as her pics are FANTASTIC ALWAYS

totally agree with you Laurel :thumb_yello: i'm so no good with computers that i can't even post a photo :blush-anim-cl::thumbdown: a big thanks to all who keep posting these great photo's :punk:

S**T!!!

LOL

I was scrolling down then and kind of went OH FECK - Cept' It wasn't Feck.

Why does Mika make me swear at my computer screen like an idiot......

Answers on a postcard please.....

Oooh did you swear too - oh goody

Glad I'm not the only Idiot..... my mum's looking at me strangely.....

MY NEW SUBSTITUTE FOR . . . "FECK" . . . . S**T . . . etc. +

other "unwelcome" words henseforth is . . . . "PICKLE JUICE!"

pickle_juice_spud400.jpg

WHO's GOING TO TEACH MIKA TO SAY "PICKLE JUICE?"

Oooh did you swear too - oh goody

Glad I'm not the only Idiot..... my mum's looking at me strangely.....

:roftl:

Yes I did, except it wasn't S**t! LOl

FOR THE "NEWBIES" . . .

2007xl008ny6.jpg

Young3.jpg

Young2.jpg

I don't like these early pics of Mika, I much prefer him now:wub2:

and I was trying to save my pics of Mika today onto a disk to free up the pc and my hubby said..."what? 885 pics of Mika???" says it all really and I'm sure some of you have lots more than me????

Yes I did, except it wasn't S**t! LOl

I don't like these early pics of Mika, I much prefer him now:wub2:

i'm not keen on the early ones either - makes me feel really old:shocked:

i'm glad my hubby is not here to look at me - he's back from a late shift soon! when he left i was on here - don't want him to think i have been here since he left :wink2: :wink2:

Oh I want to share my irrelevant happiness with you lot

I got a work bonus this month (profit share thing) didn't know I was getting it.

Have ordered and is on it's way now - every single Mika CD Single, 7" and 12" he's released so far - Yayyyyyy

You know it sucks when your a new fan cos' I missed all those releases and finding the time and money to go search through the web and get them all was no way happening for me. So working for crappy Morrison's is good for something at least.

Oh and I've finally ordered a proper copy of LICM. So no more HMV Digital download for me.....

:)

I got a work bonus this month (profit share thing) didn't know I was getting it.

Have ordered and is on it's way now - every single Mika CD Single, 7" and 12" he's released so far - Yayyyyyy

You know it sucks when your a new fan cos' I missed all those releases and finding the time and money to go search through the web and get them all was no way happening for me. So working for crappy Morrison's is good for something at least.

Oh and I've finally ordered a proper copy of LICM. So no more HMV Digital download for me.....

congrats! :punk:

Aww that's so sweet..........I'm gonna cry :tears::naughty:

Luck was definitely on my side :naughty: Wish it would stay!

Swear I have your pic with Meeks somewhere on my computer....

I have so many fan pics now though ..... me loves them :wink2:

And there are so many of them.....

i'm not keen on the early ones either - makes me feel really old:shocked:

i'm glad my hubby is not here to look at me - he's back from a late shift soon! when he left i was on here - don't want him to think i have been here since he left :wink2: :wink2:

My hubby knows I love Mika more than him!! LOL:naughty:

Congrats!!!! :yay:

I like Morrisons!:thumb_yello:

Sadly I have them all! good old e bay etc!!!!