Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmhmmm :sneaky2:

:tears: I'm gonna go watch live in cartoon motion... :crybaby::tears:

somethings wrong with me.. hahaioweirjwoiru23048194-e3we

I feel like I need to explode. hahahgahaie

I need air!

Awww what's wrong?

I don't know haha. Nothing. I'm overexaggerating. I never knew how to spell that.

I've been stuck inside all day. I'm gonna go make jewlery :naughty:

I miss you guys! We need to get our get together planned out! :huglove:

Oh haha. I don't know how to spell it either :blink: haha

ooh jewelry! I always try and make some but everytime as I'm about to tie the ends together it falls apart :thumbdown: I gave up haha

I know we need to hangout soon-ish! We'll probably see each other in the summer:thumb_yello:

look what i have found on a blog but you know what blogs are sometimes, it looks sincere though:

I live in South Kensington and I have seen Mika a few times walking around with some girl.There was a lot of embracing and hugging,and the two of them seemed pretty close to each other.They looked very nice together...hope that it's his girlfriend...generaly speaking,I don't think he's gay.

Anyway,Mika is my favourite singer.He is pure genius in everything.I especially like his lyrics.I have seen him live a few times-thing that you can't miss.His singing is perfect,the performance is perfect,everything is perfect.English people are very tough to him,I just cannot see the reason.They don't like him.Actually,there is a bunch of people who adore him,and bunch of people who just hate him.I think he is more loved and respected in Germany or France than here in England.And that fact is really sad and dissapointing.

GO MIKA!!!! you are the best singer of 21. century,you should know that. Lots of kisses...

If Mika is seeing someone seriously, he won't be able to keep it from the media spotlight forever. Especially not in London, where the gossip magazines are rather vicious - and especially since the mere gender of whomever he ends up with will be news in its own right, like it or not. I just hope the press (and MFC, cough, cough) are respectful of the person - especially if he/she isn't a celebrity, and isn't used to the limelight.

That said, I don't know if hugging alone is all that "suspicious" for Mika - come on, the boy's a hugger!

He is the best singer of the 21st century, though. Sigh. :wub2:

Oh haha. I don't know how to spell it either :blink: haha

ooh jewelry! I always try and make some but everytime as I'm about to tie the ends together it falls apart :thumbdown: I gave up haha

I know we need to hangout soon-ish! We'll probably see each other in the summer:thumb_yello:

hahah

I just made a necklace! And now I'm off to go sew a mika purse!! I'm quite crafty tonight :naughty:

If Mika is seeing someone seriously, he won't be able to keep it from the media spotlight forever. Especially not in London, where the gossip magazines are rather vicious - and especially since the mere gender of whomever he ends up with will be news in its own right, like it or not. I just hope the press (and MFC, cough, cough) are respectful of the person - especially if he/she isn't a celebrity, and isn't used to the limelight.

That said, I don't know if hugging alone is all that "suspicious" for Mika - come on, the boy's a hugger!

Yeah, I hope everyone's respectful. It probably won't be a celebrity, so I hope the press (and us) respect them!

You're right, he is a hugger :naughty: and I don't think a random person on a blog is a too reliable source either way.

:wink2:

he is the best human being of the 21st century :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

he is the best human being of the 21st century :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

totally! :D

so that girl's name is elda now eh? or is it michelle? :blink:

but mika seems to like doing that kinda stuff to people (hugging, head butting, shoulder-pulling), so is she really his girlfriend?

look what i have found on a blog but you know what blogs are sometimes, it looks sincere though:

I live in South Kensington and I have seen Mika a few times walking around with some girl.There was a lot of embracing and hugging,and the two of them seemed pretty close to each other.They looked very nice together...hope that it's his girlfriend...generaly speaking,I don't think he's gay.

Anyway,Mika is my favourite singer.He is pure genius in everything.I especially like his lyrics.I have seen him live a few times-thing that you can't miss.His singing is perfect,the performance is perfect,everything is perfect.English people are very tough to him,I just cannot see the reason.They don't like him.Actually,there is a bunch of people who adore him,and bunch of people who just hate him.I think he is more loved and respected in Germany or France than here in England.And that fact is really sad and dissapointing.

GO MIKA!!!! you are the best singer of 21. century,you should know that. Lots of kisses...

I'm really happy for him... :tears::wub2: *sigh*

if it's true...:blink:

:shocked: :shocked: what!!!??? TAYLOR HANSON has SMOKED???LOL!!it must have been a shock for his entourage,lol!! wow!!!

I thought they were so pure and healthy and stuff, I should go and listen now, I think his voice would still be more beautiful maybe(if it's possible)

thanks for all the infos:wink2: !! (it's true that zac was only six when I used to listen to them, time has passed...lol)

@christian I meant the writing and they do what we call christian rock here but it's not pejorative:wink2: i once went to a christian church and all the "texts" looked like their songs,the choice of the words and stuff.. sorry i'm not making myself clear but i'm being shocked lol

You actually listened to them before Middle of Nowhere?! Oh, I'm jealous! Do you live in Oklahoma? And yeah, they were all goody-two-shoes back in 1997, but after making the second album, one of the producers or someone like that got them started on smoking, and they smoked for at least a few years, and I don't know if they still do. They haven't always done things I approve of (like pushing up the wedding because you got your girlfriend pregnant) but what can I say? They're human, and I still love them.

Well, I'm still skeptical, but you never know. It could have been one of his sisters even! It doesn't say he was kissing or anything, so maybe...*trying to think of other possibilities*

When that day comes that we know for sure he's with someone, I'll be very happy for him, but I can't deny a small part of me will be thinking...

D*mn. :bored:

{ok I know nothing bout London celebs...and I don't wanna re-edit AGAIN my 1st post coz this board shows up titles wrong anyway}

seems that it was like

Lily Allen, Mark Ronson, LAURA HOLLINS and others hit up Peaches Geldof's 19th

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/21491049.html

:mf_rosetinted:whocares..dammit perfectionist's conscience

OMG!!!

if it is true i feel happy for him! ^^

could you post the link where you got it please?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article917227.ece

Mika_452845a.jpg

Mika leaving Jodie Harsh's birthday party at Movida with his entourage. One of the photographers falls over and he kindly helps her up and checks that she is ok. He then gets into a car with his friends who climb all over the seats trying to make room! /QUOTE]

"That's why I keep myself out of celebrity circles. You will never see me jumping out of nightclubs".

Now, who was it who said that?