playing MIKA music

England

if anyone wants i can give them the chords on guitar or bass if anyone wants them just hollar......

:shocked: I replied on your post yesterday, but it's gone...Think that's due to the server problems.

But, I want it if it's okay. If you have the guitar chords for me, I'll put it to bassline myself:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the book and it came yesterday!! It's BEAUTIFUL. Three full sized pictures of MIKA!! Amazing resolution and everything. He's wearing his suspenders and teal skinny jeans in it, and he has that adorable 100 million dollar smile on! haha. I LOVE his smile.

The songs are soooooo much fun to play. If I thought listening to his music made me happy, playing cheers me up even more. I just imagine him jumping up and down, moving his whole body to the beat, rocking out and putting on his show...:)

I ordered the book and it came yesterday!! It's BEAUTIFUL. Three full sized pictures of MIKA!! Amazing resolution and everything. He's wearing his suspenders and teal skinny jeans in it, and he has that adorable 100 million dollar smile on! haha. I LOVE his smile.

The songs are soooooo much fun to play. If I thought listening to his music made me happy, playing cheers me up even more. I just imagine him jumping up and down, moving his whole body to the beat, rocking out and putting on his show...:)

Great!! Good luck with playing his songs:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

well I tried to play the first part of Grace Kelly.... :wink2:

but that is as far as I got , only the part where MIKA sings, "I can Be Brown, I can be blue, I can be violet skies, I can be hurtful, I can be purple , I can be anything you like.. "

..... but still trying everyday! :thumb_yello:

oh i 'm so lucky my friend accidently ordered two of the music books and she gave one to me! so i've been playing them but, unfortuantly i'm the kind of person who likes to play the actuall piano part not the part of him singing so it's a little disappointing as well as, if no one's metinoed this yet. some of the songs are written down a half step so you can't put in the cd and play along with it. the easiet way to play with the cd for me is to figure it out on your own by just listening to the cd. that how i figured out 'everybody's talkin' and happy ending, and grace kelly!:thumb_yello:

My favorites to play on piano are My Interpretation, Any Other World, and Ring Ring.

I can play PARTS of Relax (Take It Easy) and Grace Kelly though those are harder.

Happy Ending's fun, I just make all the notes sharp so I can play with the CD. Soooooo much fun. It annoys my family that I play it sooo much but who cares?

Here's me playing the beginning of Relax:

My favorites to play on piano are My Interpretation, Any Other World, and Ring Ring.

I can play PARTS of Relax (Take It Easy) and Grace Kelly though those are harder.

Happy Ending's fun, I just make all the notes sharp so I can play with the CD. Soooooo much fun. It annoys my family that I play it sooo much but who cares?

it sounds so good :thumb_yello:

There is such a book! It's a book with the sheetmusic in it for piano, guitar and vocal.. and with beautiful pictures in it!

http://www.broekmans.com/nl/online_shop_new_publications_detail.cfm?ID=322

there you can buy it.

I', going to order that book, now that I can afford it. Thanks for the link

that sound so good! I wish I could play like that! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Well..I cant exactly sight read so..I'm a self-taught pianist. I can play stuck in the middle, grace kelly, ring ring, billy brown, over my shoulder and erase. All by hearing them. Oh and love today of course!

wow you can play all of those :thumb_yello: , just by hearing them! that is wonderful!!! :wink2: :wink2:

would you like to have Grace Kelly and Relax take it easy? :)

well,i have that sheets....i just cant play :D i dont have music teacher and im trying play on piano just by myself :thumbdown: but i dont know music at all... :D but i want play like you all...you all are so awesome!!!!!!!!thats my second biggest dream :punk: [behind go to mika's concert and have authograph and photo :wub2::cool: ]

I have Mika's sheetbook.. and it's just fantastic! (there are also lovely pictures in it..) I started with Grace Kelly (which goes pretty well now :thumb_yello:) and now I'm busy with My Interpretation. I can also play Over my Shoulder, Happy Ending, a little bit of Stuck in the middle, Erase, Love Today and a little bit of Lollipop.. I'm trying hard on Big Girls, but it's quite difficult.

But it's so lovely to play the same songs as he does.. glad that I started playing the piano 10 years ago :wub2:

(I have sheets of Grace Kelly and Relax take it easy on my computer by the way. If anyone wants them.. just scream!)

well im screaming :naughty: could you send them to me please ? i dont know how is it easier for you :)