The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry you're awake and feeling crummy, Kath. This Oldling ain't gently snoring as her hubby is loudly snoring......:thumbdown:

Hi Char with the giggly wiggly bum (siggy that is :roftl: ) MMmmm Mika sushi sounds verrrrry yummmmmmy!

Hi Patty, good to see you:thumb_yello:

Charlie...that sounds beyond yummy!:shocked:

Oh well, I suppose I had better go. Patty, I hope you manage to gag the hubby or something to stop him form snoring! I will just go and sneeze all over mine!:naughty:

Night night Patty and charlie and any lurkers :wub2:

Oh well, I suppose I had better go. Patty, I hope you manage to gag the hubby or something to stop him form snoring! I will just go and sneeze all over mine!:naughty:

Night night Patty and charlie and any lurkers :wub2:

Nighty night Kath - sleep well ... dreams of Mika rolls?

Night Char - gonna try to sleep.....may follow Kath's advice :roftl:

Patty

3903_1205723647.gif

The Dancing Lady.

If you see her spinning clockwise, you are left brained,

Countclockwise, you are right-brained.

If you can make her spin in both directions, you are a genious.

i can get her to spin both ways :punk:

good morning :biggrin2: i hope everyone is well, Kath and Wendi i hope you both are feeling better.

we have a little flurry of snow this morning

Hello. It's a while since I did the night shift!:shocked: This time it is this horrible cold that is keeping me awake...difficult to sleep when one is sneezing all the time :shocked:

Oh well........since I was here almost to the end lasyt night I haven't really got an awful lot to say.:naughty:

My sons car key broke last night and we only had the one (thats all that came with it) I know that when we have tried to have a car key cut before it was difficult as they are coded or something so the one we got opened the doors but did not work the ignition so it looks as though we aare going to have fun and games.:shocked:

Oh well sleeping Oldlings...I hope that you are having very pleasant dreams....I can just imagine you all snoring gently!:roftl:

Wendi doesn't do gentle. :roftl::thumb_yello:

where has everyone gone?

I got up early taught for 2 hours, only to find the foortball match I was to assess has been called off due to weather, which is strange because we have weather 365 /366 days of the year depending if it is a leap year.

oh well, hev is out with her mates and ejc is still in bed, lazy little sod. :thumb_yello:

Hey Weelax.

Just watching Beat The Takeaway on tv. Doing doner kebabs.

see there has been multi vehicle crash on M6, multi casualties reported, why do people feel the need to drive when weather warning have been issued?

Evening all

how is everyone doing today ?

im just back home from my morning shift at work sooo having a quick glance at the net :thumb_yello:

HIi Bexxy, how are you this very cold day, doesn't seem like anyone is here, so how is the weather with you? :thumb_yello:

its just very very VERY windy over here at the moment ..the kind of wind that makes you fear your car will topple over :boxed:

Best staying inside ......i was meant to be going out tonight but i dont do so good in the cold makes me feel sick so i may just have a night in and go out next week instead :blush-anim-cl:

its just very very VERY windy over here at the moment ..the kind of wind that makes you fear your car will topple over :boxed:

Best staying inside ......i was meant to be going out tonight but i dont do so good in the cold makes me feel sick so i may just have a night in and go out next week instead :blush-anim-cl:

staying home with the warmth of the oldlings, a nice cup of cocoa and rich tea biscuits, ahhh paradise. :thumb_yello:

staying home with the warmth of the oldlings, a nice cup of cocoa and rich tea biscuits, ahhh paradise. :thumb_yello:

haha well i prefer my rich tea biscuits dipped in a nice cup of tea :naughty:

Will put a good dvd on and chillaX :cool:

*has anyone seen the film Blades of Glory? i highly reccommend it*

Thats my advise to you all for the day :biggrin2:

haha well i prefer my rich tea biscuits dipped in a nice cup of tea :naughty:

Will put a good dvd on and chillaX :cool:

*has anyone seen the film Blades of Glory? i highly reccommend it*

Thats my advise to you all for the day :biggrin2:

I'm not really a film buff, last time I went to cinema was to see, was chicken run, I went to sleep while kids watched film, how boring am I, though they did wake me for sweets and ice cream. lol :thumb_yello:

Hey again.

Got distracted by other posts, heh heh.

The show I was watching this morning was a top chef using basic ingredients in someones house, getting the food from local shops and matching the price from the takeaway and cooking in the persons kitchen quicker than it would take the takeaway to cook and deliver, and finally getting better marks from the person they are cooking for, as the takeaway is their local one and the on they obviously prefer. It's quite a good programme, don't usually like cooking programmes, but this one has a good spin on it.

Sounds like a nasty one on the M6 there, glad I'm not driving today.