MIKA v.s. Scissor sisters

victoria+Mika

It said on a website that the Scissor sisters are mad(more like insanley jealous)that pop sensation MIKA has stole the spot light, the dazzle from them!:shocked: They said that one of the group singers in the Scissor sisters called Baby dady said that he really has nothing against Mika but he doesnt want anyone trying to copy the music or the high pitch voices of Scissor sisters and neccesaraly he is saying stop compying us or something like back off or else....My opinion is that I use to love Scissor sisters I still do but ever since i've heard Mika I honestly like(love) his music and him more then the Scissor sisters i have nothing against SS and some people may not either but anyway.........Mika may be an over all beter solo singer then the group Sicssor sisters the press says and I do 2 over and out!!!:punk::biggrin2:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! It's stupid isn't it? I mean... Look at the BeeGees! WOo! :roftl:

That's what I always say! If MIKA is copying Scissor Sisters, then Scissor Sisters are copying the BeeGees! Musical artists are inspired by other artists and that's just the way it is :biggrin2:

That's what I always say! If MIKA is copying Scissor Sisters, then Scissor Sisters are copying the BeeGees! Musical artists are inspired by other artists and that's just the way it is :biggrin2:

"Mika was trained by Alla Ardakov (Ablaberdyeva), a Russian opera professional."

Opera! High Notes! Tahdah! :roftl:

I think simply that the press likes put on "le feu aux poudres" and if the SS unfortunately fall into this game that's null.

I love the SS but I see that MIKA has much more than talent he has intellect not to clash with that kind of conflict contrary to the SS whose their statements are the golden days of the press ...:thumbdown:

Sorry again for my english but I hope that's comprehensible :wink2:

I think simply that the press likes put on "le feu aux poudres" and if the SS unfortunately fall into this game that's null.

I love the SS but I see that MIKA has much more than talent he has intellect not to clash with that kind of conflict contrary to the SS whose their statements are the golden days of the press ...:thumbdown:

Sorry again for my english but I hope that's comprehensible :wink2:

You're probably right. It doesn't seem likely that they would just go out there and start saying thigns like that for no reason. Either that or they were joking..

You're probably right. It doesn't seem likely that they would just go out there and start saying thigns like that for no reason. Either that or they were joking..

I hope they have made that precisely to make fun of the press because I love them :thumb_yello: .

I hope they have made that precisely to make fun of the press

well, the SS love mika and mika love them. they both declared it publicly several times...JakeS also declared that he had a crush on mika...and have been seen backstage several times with him. Also note that Jake is a pretty funny and sarcastic person and of course all this is probably absolutely not serious. they do appreciate each others's music.

well, the SS love mika and mika love them. they both declared it publicly several times...JakeS also declared that he had a crush on mika...and have been seen backstage several times with him. Also note that Jake is a pretty funny and sarcastic person and of course all this is probably absolutely not serious. they do appreciate each others's music.

Yeah, actually that's true. It was probably just a joke. Jake also went on stage with Mika in a bunnysuit :thumb_yello:

I didn't know that - that's so good. They're great artists and it have been too sad (sorry for conjugation, verb,....:thumbdown::wink2: )

Yeah i remember that..At the end of the day SS came out before MIKA but as a group paving the way for a solo male/female artist to do pop music..and along came MIKA ...There is ALWAYS a gap in the market led by somebody else at particular times...like now its soul divas isn't it with Duffy, Amy winehouse etc...

When you find reviews/news items, please always post the links with them...and check the DATES.

This forum has been running a whole year and there are not many old reviews we haven't had posted somewhere. Run a search for Scissor Sisters in the thread titles and you will come up with it, several times in fact.

eg. I posted this review on the OLD OLD thread in April 2007.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=77763&postcount=40