Mika Shoes

Wow!!! amazing!!!!! I paint my shoes too!!

SP_A0023.jpg

SP_A0022.jpg

SP_A0020.jpg

SP_A0018.jpg

SP_A0016.jpg

but your shoes are much better!! you rock!!:punk:

your shoes are awesome too! completely different to mine lol - guess what im not allowed to go to the MFC convention @ alton towers...:(....now im upset

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your shoes are awesome too! completely different to mine lol - guess what im not allowed to go to the MFC convention @ alton towers...:(....now im upset

thanks!!

yes my shoes are very different

oohhh that's sad!! I wanna go an MFC convention but I can't I live to far from everyone

Maybe this cheer you up

1159-1.jpg

oh right - i cant go either even though i live in the UK, mind you i have to travel about half the country to get there so i can see my parents point of view.

how old r u?

I'm 19 =) and you?

ohh, but maybe the next time you can go :thumb_yello:

today all the girls from Argentina that live in buenos aires ( the capital of the country) are in a mikatastic reunion! but I live far from Buenos aires too, I have to travel a lot too

wow - a MIKAGASMIC reunion - let me join....

im 15 lol....

mind you, i am a MIKAsexual...suppose that counts doesnt it...???

well, we'll talk together whenall the MFCers are at alton towers... we can be the two MFCers....(i cant think of a catchy phrase like the three muskateers, or whatever) if you think of one let me know...

the two....

These shoes are so fantastically amazing. My eyes can't believe how brilliant and professional looking they are. I want to make a pair of "Mika" shoes but as the worst artist on the planet, I highly doubt mine would look as good as these!!!

Great job on these most amazing pair of shoes:thumb_yello:

wow - a MIKAGASMIC reunion - let me join....

im 15 lol....

mind you, i am a MIKAsexual...suppose that counts doesnt it...???

well, we'll talk together whenall the MFCers are at alton towers... we can be the two MFCers....(i cant think of a catchy phrase like the three muskateers, or whatever) if you think of one let me know...

the two....

hahah yey!!! we can be the two muskateers,

A mikagasmic reunion in a good sense, nothing rare!! I just wanna say that, is just a reunion, I say in case that someone read this and understand anything bad :roftl: