Goodbye For Now (but not forever)

artsyfartsy17

Ah, the MFC. How can I even begin to describe the way Mikamania has taken over my life in the past year? I find that the words won't come, but you all know what I'm talking about. You always do.:wub2:

During the last nine months, I've laughed and cried (and yes, even argued once or twice or six times) with you guys. Unfortunately, I've found that my real life is becoming very busy and hectic; I'm trying to get all my paperwork in order and meet all necessary requirements to transfer to a new university, and if I do that, then I'll also need to move, and there's so much stuff going on lately that I've been on the MFC less and less. I hate it when MFCers disappear without saying something, so I've decided to make a full goodbye.

To the Pink Pony Riders Club:

We've come so far. Part 1 was the first thread I posted on in the MFC, the first group I joined, and I won't ever forget that. I still can't keep a straight face when I hear anyone being called a "sexy beast" or see a cow being milked.

To my Aussies and Honorary Aussies:

You are all insane.

You are also my second family (even if the family tree's a little inbred.:naughty: ) and I am so grateful to have been a part of your postwhoring and multiquoting madness. When Mika finally returns to Oz, I know he'll be blown away, not by the cleavage war or your good-natured bitching, but by your generosity and good humor and all the quirks that make you all so unique.

To everyone who went to the Wiltern gig:

It was wonderful to meet and spend time with all of you. It was you, not Mika, that made it such a special day, and I can't wait until he comes back to California so we can do it all over again.

To the entire Mika Fan Club:

We've been through a lot. Server changes, gigs, chicken...the creation of the word, not the act.:wink2::naughty: I feel so blessed to have known everyone. If anyone wants to keep talking, my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/amiewithay and my MSN is artsyfartsy17@hotmail.com. I do want to keep in touch, and when I get a little extra time, I'll be back. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I will come back.

Once more, thank you. FY&GN!:huglove:

All my love,

Artsyfartsy17/Artsy/Amy/Daughtah/Lobe Monkey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good times, good times. :tears: i feel horrible.

I just wanted to say:

Artsy, i really am going to miss you. you really have no idea how much you have effected me while we were friends. yes i bitched to you nonstop but you never acted like you cared. you were always nice to me even though i was a bitchy youngling. we gossiped together. but the way you most effected me is you gave me great advice when i was down and upset, and always made me smile, which was the best pressie ever. i lobe you. (to sound like M)

I really do not want to comment this seeing as im a small blonde girl in a pink robe full of denial.

Amesy, you are the bestestestest person and friend, and i really couldnt ask for much more. you help em through everything and let me get out my young homronel angst at you. I think i should have gotten some kind of well i should have been mentioned ehehm. but anywho, I think you're beautiful, intelligent and i love you so goddamned much!!!:crybaby: well anyways, i am still expecting a friendship bracelet. And i love how we have so much in common and we can always talk about things and i know in like 4 years i will probably be exactly like you, with the 1 quarter mexiacan boyfriend etc etc. I love the way that you can totally make me look stupid but i always make myself look smart, and you love me for that. I love the way how you found out my last name and i spazzed at you and you kept your cool. I love the way how when we talk on the phone and i get all nervous, you try and act so calm and responsible. I love how you are like the older sister i've never had and how i look up to you and your vodka ways. I love how you can make me laugh despite the fact im sore from head to toe. I love how we can bond over a simple matter such as nutella. I love how I love you and you love me and how i will miss you after 2 days without you.

I really do not want to comment this seeing as im a small blonde girl in a pink robe full of denial.

Amesy, you are the bestestestest person and friend, and i really couldnt ask for much more. you help em through everything and let me get out my young homronel angst at you. I think i should have gotten some kind of well i should have been mentioned ehehm. but anywho, I think you're beautiful, intelligent and i love you so goddamned much!!!:crybaby: well anyways, i am still expecting a friendship bracelet. And i love how we have so much in common and we can always talk about things and i know in like 4 years i will probably be exactly like you, with the 1 quarter mexiacan boyfriend etc etc. I love the way that you can totally make me look stupid but i always make myself look smart, and you love me for that. I love the way how you found out my last name and i spazzed at you and you kept your cool. I love the way how when we talk on the phone and i get all nervous, you try and act so calm and responsible. I love how you are like the older sister i've never had and how i look up to you and your vodka ways. I love how you can make me laugh despite the fact im sore from head to toe. I love how we can bond over a simple matter such as nutella. I love how I love you and you love me and how i will miss you after 2 days without you.

and i want to say my boyfriend will be 1/2 mexican and possible asian?!?!:lmao:

:tears: Noo! But... I'll miss you :bleh: Good luck with your uni stuff. I had a dream last night about going to uni... I won't go into it. But it included the Dean playing a joke on me by almost getting me bitten by a snake after I missed a maths exam at 6:88am :roftl: I really hope its nothing like this in reality. *clings to Feathers (the unicorn you gave me) and waits patiently for your return*

:tears: Noo! But... I'll miss you :bleh: Good luck with your uni stuff. I had a dream last night about going to uni... I won't go into it. But it included the Dean playing a joke on me by almost getting me bitten by a snake after I missed a maths exam at 6:88am :roftl: I really hope its nothing like this in reality. *clings to Feathers (the unicorn you gave me) and waits patiently for your return*

jeez becky!:shocked::roftl:

:huglove: :huglove: :tears:

Hey you.

Amy, dear, you do what you need to. I can imagine your life is insane right now from what you've said, and that's OK. We all need a break once and awhile.

You will be sorely missed by all.

We've been through a lot together...I've spent the best days of my life with you and I'll never ever forget it. Ever. Evers ever ever EVER!!!

I'll be warming up my dance moves just for you.:wink2:

Love forever from your favorite cheesypoof,

Taylor:wub2:

Hey Amy :huglove:

We understand :wub2: Focus on what you need to do, and we'll be waiting here to hear all your good news! We love you!! You're amazing and I loved being with you on that day :wub2:

I hope everything goes great for you, and we'll all miss you ridiculously much!! :huglove::flowers2:

Love, Vanessa *hug*

Amy you have said it all so nice! And you made me sad,a little bit,and I don't even know you! But,actually I remember you from reports:wink2:

Good luck with university! MFC will be here when you come back!:original:

:tears: :tears: :tears:

To my Aussies and Honorary Aussies:

You are all insane.

You are also my second family (even if the family tree's a little inbred.) and I am so grateful to have been a part of your postwhoring and multiquoting madness. When Mika finally returns to Oz, I know he'll be blown away, not by the cleavage war or your good-natured bitching, but by your generosity and good humor and all the quirks that make you all so unique.

:wub2: :wub2:

*feels honored to be given the mighty PW task*

*will compete with dilligence, thinking of you, and your sneaky night-time tactics always ... well, until the next thread, at least:fisch:*

And may I point out that YOU TOTALLY USED THE SIGNATURE CATCH PHRASE OF MY FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S TV HOST!!!!

*worships, even though you don't know him and it is merely a freaky coincidence*

:tears: You'll back soon right? You can't stay away? *waits for your return*

Daughtah.. :tears: *feels as if someone is cutting off a limb*

Make sure you pack clean knickers. Don't forget to call or MSN. Your fatherrgh and I will be worried about you. He's already over-indulging in his OMPS habit and I threw out my bright green mini-skirt and leopard print jacket. :naughty:

Be sure to come back and slap us should you feel you need too. Give Jack a huge hug for me and then pull his lobes over his eyes and bite his nose.

But, most importantly, when you're down and out and feeling stressed by all that brain power you've got going on, please come by and unwind here with us.

Arms are always open for you my dear. :huglove: