American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

uhh well i've seen it tons of times, and even gone to Bubba gumps:punk:

but um i don't really care for the movie*hides*, it's just a little too long:bleh:

Hahah. I personally love that movie. Tom Hanks is genius in it. I love how clueless Forest is. All this weird stuff is going on around him, but he's just kind of cruising through it.:naughty:

Have you guys seen Life is Beautiful?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!! Just come right on in. That's what I did.:biggrin2:

Will do! If Mika and you like her, she must be fantastic, right? I can use some of my graduation money to get it.

If both Mika and I like it then of course it's good! (but it's mostly because i like it, i know)

Hahah. I personally love that movie. Tom Hanks is genius in it. I love how clueless Forest is. All this weird stuff is going on around him, but he's just kind of cruising through it.:naughty:

i was just talking about that on here not too long ago! nobody would talk about it with me. i had just watched it in one of my classes and was emotionally scarred. It's so sad. I would have cried had i been alone.

so good though. sooo incredibly good.

uhh well i've seen it tons of times, and even gone to Bubba gumps:punk:

but um i don't really care for the movie*hides*, it's just a little too long:bleh:

good enough, i have a blue bubba gump t-shirt! i wore it yesterday! lol

i might have

have u heard the song

Gump *by Wierd Al Yankovic*?

If both Mika and I like it then of course it's good! (but it's mostly because i like it, i know)

who? katy perry?

who? katy perry?

yup yup.

though there are others i really like, but you all would get bored with my list of albums you should buy.:naughty:

Hahaha! Yes, because you are sooo much cooler than Mika.

oh, believe me, i know

yea tom hanks is a good actor..well in that movie, i can't say in all:naughty:

i think i started to watch that movie Life is Beautiful...is it an itlian film? we only got to the part where the father is taken away. i thought it was really good, but i guess after that it gets really sad doesnt it

i was just talking about that on here not too long ago! nobody would talk about it with me. i had just watched it in one of my classes and was emotionally scarred. It's so sad. I would have cried had i been alone.

so good though. sooo incredibly good.

YAY! SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN IT!!!:woot_jump:

Yeah, I watched it with my dad. I cried sooo much!!! I was seriously tense throughout the whole second half of the film. But really, one of the tom three movies I have ever seen in my life. It's a masterpiece. And you know the main actor guy wrote it? And his wife in the movie is his wife in real life?

BTDubs, if you haven't seen the movie, don't read further...

i think i started to watch that movie Life is Beautiful...is it an itlian film? we only got to the part where the father is taken away. i thought it was really good, but i guess after that it gets really sad doesnt it

yes its Italian, and yes, it's really sad. the movie was so amazing beforehand, that i really didn't think they would have him die

Yes, yes it does.:tears:

yes its Italian, and yes, it's really sad. the movie was so amazing beforehand, that i really didn't think they would have him die

I kind of know in the back of my mind that he would. But still when he did, I couldn't believe it. He was just toooooo great of a character to have died, you know?:sad:

he dies!!:shocked:

lol, woops just read the big warning sign above, just shows how slow i am:naughty:

YAY! SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN IT!!!:woot_jump:

Yeah, I watched it with my dad. I cried sooo much!!! I was seriously tense throughout the whole second half of the film. But really, one of the tom three movies I have ever seen in my life. It's a masterpiece. And you know the main actor guy wrote it? And his wife in the movie is his wife in real life?

It is so good. As much as it makes me really sad, it is a really amazing movie.

And I didn't know that! That's really really good!

that makes me like it more.

Kind of like Good Will Hunting, that's another brilliant movie if you haven't seen it. It was written by the main actor, forget his name, but i should know it.

again, don't read if you haven't seen it. unless you're musicfreak, who reads anyways:naughty:

I kind of know in the back of my mind that he would. But still when he did, I couldn't believe it. He was just toooooo great of a character to have died, you know?:sad:

I guess maybe i did, but i refused to believe it. Even after the shots i hoped that they would say "just kidding! he's alive, it's all good, you can go home now."

he dies!!:shocked:

lol, woops just read the big warning sign above, just shows how slow i am:naughty:

nice real nice. you should still see it though.

It is so good. As much as it makes me really sad, it is a really amazing movie.

And I didn't know that! That's really really good!

that makes me like it more.

Kind of like Good Will Hunting, that's another brilliant movie if you haven't seen it. It was written by the main actor, forget his name, but i should know it.

It was written by Matt Damon??!! Realllyyyy? That's awesome. I haven't seen it...but I really really need to. I've always Liked Matt. He's amazing in The Bourne Identity.:blush-anim-cl:

I think my brother has Good Will. I'll ask him if I can see it.

:lmfao:

I guess you missed the bright red letters...:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: i guess i've become so accomstum to big bright colored siggys i just usually skip over them. whoops:bleh:

anyways, i'm gunna go watch one of my favs shows that ony comes on at midnight...whoops a little late. Whose line is it anyway?:punk:

again, don't read if you haven't seen it. unless you're musicfreak, who reads anyways:naughty:

I guess maybe i did, but i refused to believe it. Even after the shots i hoped that they would say "just kidding! he's alive, it's all good, you can go home now."

That really made me laugh out loud. I did too though! I thought that since he was so cool and had this magical nature about him he'd somehow come back in the end. It sucks that he had such a great life and such charisma...and he dies like that...

:naughty: i guess i've become so accomstum to big bright colored siggys i just usually skip over them. whoops:bleh:

anyways, i'm gunna go watch one of my favs shows that ony comes on at midnight...whoops a little late. Whose line is it anyway?:punk:

Oh that show! Haha. I used to watch it all the time. Have fun!!!

: thank you LadyGodiva...now i know never to read past big red lettering:naughty:

Oh that show! Haha. I used to watch it all the time. Have fun!!!

i know...actually commercial right now...i hadn't watched in forever and last night i couldn't sleep and so i watched it. and remember saved by the bell?? i love that show!!

It was written by Matt Damon??!! Realllyyyy? That's awesome. I haven't seen it...but I really really need to. I've always Liked Matt. He's amazing in The Bourne Identity.:blush-anim-cl:

It's a really good movie. I was up one night and I saw it on TV, so I watched it. So touching! And Matt Damon is mega cute! Have you seen him in Ocean's 13? That movie is too funny!:roftl:

Matt Damon! thats it. YES and double yes, see it, it's one of my favorite movies ever. I LOVE movies about smart people, dumb people annoy me :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

That really made me laugh out loud. I did too though! I thought that since he was so cool and had this magical nature about him he'd somehow come back in the end. It sucks that he had such a great life and such charisma...and he dies like that...

probably one of the most amazing fathers ever. even though he's not real,he should get a medal or something. its because of him that the kid survived. :wub2:

Matt Damon! thats it. YES and double yes, see it, it's one of my favorite movies ever. I LOVE movies about smart people, dumb people annoy me :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

probably one of the most amazing fathers ever. even though he's not real,he should get a medal or something. its because of him that the kid survived. :wub2:

:shocked: the kid survives!! and you forgot to put big red letters, now it's your fault not mine:naughty:

i know...actually commercial right now...i hadn't watched in forever and last night i couldn't sleep and so i watched it. and remember saved by the bell?? i love that show!!

Ahhh...90s.:blush-anim-cl:

Good times.

It's a really good movie. I was up one night and I saw it on TV, so I watched it. So touching! And Matt Damon is mega cute! Have you seen him in Ocean's 13? That movie is too funny!:roftl:

I haven't seen 13 but I've seen 12. I loved all the guys in it:roftl:.

Matt Damon! thats it. YES and double yes, see it, it's one of my favorite movies ever. I LOVE movies about smart people, dumb people annoy me:mf_rosetinted:

probably one of the most amazing fathers ever. even though he's not real,he should get a medal or something. its because of him that the kid survived.

I'm guessing you don't like Forest Gump, then?:naughty: He's not the brightest...

I know! HE WAS SUCH A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND AND ALL OVER PERSON! So clever. And the part where the German guy comes to give them the rules and he translates them. Hide and seek.:lmao:

Sooooo good.:tears:

I think I'll watch it again tomorrow.

:shocked: the kid survives!! and you forgot to put big red letters, now it's your fault not mine:naughty:

It was over for you anyways....:naughty:

I'm guessing you don't like Forest Gump, then?:naughty: He's not the brightest...

I know! HE WAS SUCH A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND AND ALL OVER PERSON! So clever. And the part where the German guy comes to give them the rules and he translates them. Hide and seek.:lmao:

Sooooo good.:tears:

I think I'll watch it again tomorrow.

run Forest Run!

naw, i love Forest Gump, i think he is smart, or at least smart things happen to him ("I invested in some fruit company...":biggrin2:)

I was so afraid he was going to get caught then! That was one of the best parts, so hilarious!

I want that little boy though. He is the cutest most amazing little kid ever.