American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love chai tea :D

I LOVE tea. particularily fruit tea, there is this apple zinger stuff that I am in LOVE with. :wub2: :wub2:

I like coffee sometimes too, but not black.

Caramel Macchiato latte. yum!!

Have never really tried HOT tea, but are willing to give it a try. It's not really and 'thing' here in IL. Although we dooo drink our fair share of iced tea. Love that. Probably rather have soda or water though.

Hot tea is really good for your throat..and it feels good in your stomach.

seriously you should try it!! tea is really good for you too lots of antioxidents.

yeah Iced tea is in but I have yet to find someone else who is an avid hot tea drinker like me.

Hot tea is really good for your throat..and it feels good in your stomach.

seriously you should try it!! tea is really good for you too lots of antioxidents.

yeah Iced tea is in but I have yet to find someone else who is an avid hot tea drinker like me.

You guys should try English Breakfast Tea from Twinings :naughty:

It convinced me that tea tastes good. I used to not like tea, but now it's delicious.

You guys should try English Breakfast Tea from Twinings :naughty:

It convinced me that tea tastes good. I used to not like tea, but now it's delicious.

never heard of twinings but I will look for it :D

lol..hi!

I should have a friend over tonight...I feel lonely.

awww im sorry

i havent really eaten in 2 days, well this is my 3rd day. ive had one plate of nachoes in the 3 days! :S well then my friends made me eat chips to c what would happen, and my stomach hurt...thats bad.

awww im sorry

i havent really eaten in 2 days, well this is my 3rd day. ive had one plate of nachoes in the 3 days! :S well then my friends made me eat chips to c what would happen, and my stomach hurt...thats bad.

if your stomach is hurting from eating and you not sick, you seriously need food. like right now.