Uuuu Dna Mag?

patyricia

awwwwwwwwwww poor mik's he doesnt want face the truth:naughty::naughty::naughty:

or

awww mik's is so sweet he doesnt want to blind the world with his ummmm what shall we say big present:naughty::naughty:

lmao glad i wasn't eating or drinking whilst reading that it darn half made me laugh like mad :roftl:

big present lmao :roftl:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont even know what speedo they are talking about!?!?!:roftl::roftl: the only thing i can think of that has to do with mika being made fun of wearing a swim suit is this one:

hahahahathishasgottobeajoke.jpg

EDIT****omg i just read the caption and they say that mika looks like a lollipop hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! he wasnt wearing a speedo!!!!!!!although i have a feeling they were pretty tight:das:

I thought there was a picture around of him on the back of a jetski with Lorna in front, as well as this one... Maybe I'm having hallucinations??

Thanks katydid and Axie for the transcriptions:thumb_yello:

I do & I don't

I only get the odd occasional small gay vibe off him but even get that from the most straightest guys I know

a lot of guys (even straight one's have their gay/camp moments)

hell even I do, sometimes when i'm dancing I think to myself gosh that was a bit camp/gay & I'm a totally straight woman!!!

I think nearly EVERYONE has camp/gay moments to be honest!

Does finding other girls attractive count?

well....i only think agyness deyn is pretty. thats about the campest thing, ive yet to do :P

there's smt in another colour you can see underneath.. but I wasn't there to dress or undress him, so... :fisch::naughty:

If you're referring to the red part then that's just part of his wet suit which is underneath his life vest.

Does finding other girls attractive count?

well....i only think agyness deyn is pretty. thats about the campest thing, ive yet to do :P

well i suppose that could be classed as a 'gay' moment or as your female 'lesbian' even if you're actually not one

you'll probably have a few more gay/camp moments at some point as i say i think we all do at some point in our lives it's apparently normal (whatever that is lol)