patyricia

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no one does :fisch: we just happen to have a good memory

oh and photo shots on japanese mag too (while playing accordion) :fisch:

He also wore it at the surprise acoustic gig in NY after the GMAs, and in concert at Lowlands was it? Something like that.

Not that I'm keeping track.

--Jack

:roftl:And I thought I was being super sharp and observant by noticing that he wore it in Brixton...Clearly I don't pay enough attention:naughty: .

I wonder why he wears it so much, I don't even really LIKE the shirt:thumbdown:, alrhough I do like the fact that the little green circles are textured, so they stand out from the shirt.

It's the colour (and the green tie he wore with it) that really doesn't do it for me at all...

the bright green tie is luke's.. :mf_rosetinted::fisch: (or better, he was the one who started wearing it, but then they rapidly took wearing it in turns..).

don't even get me started about when and where the tie was worn.. :fisch: I could be seriously getting spooky. :roftl:

green is holy :cool: for his skin and haircolor pea green is ok although i prefere the darker tone, more blue-like..see the Brits jacket :wub2: ohgosh WHY am I talking about THIS?!:roftl: DO YOUR HOMEWORK QUICKLY MIKSTER!

green is holy :cool: for his skin and haircolor pea green is ok although i prefere the darker tone, more blue-like..see the Brits jacket :wub2: ohgosh WHY am I talking about THIS?!:roftl: DO YOUR HOMEWORK QUICKLY MIKSTER!

didn't you just come here for the music..? :fisch:

you talked to him, last time in london: you are doomed now.. :death1::roftl:

• 3 months later...

(sorry, I was looking for the accordion pictures and someone said 'accordion' in this thread so it came up in my searchings :lol3:)

Has anyone else noticed that this is the same shirt that he wore at the Brixton "afterparty" on the 28th Feb?

:naughty: More like the same shirt he was wearing when he was with Hamish and Andy - ie. This interview must have taken place on the same day as the Hamish and Andy interview, where he met Ian Thorpe, thus explaining the talking about Ian Thorpe in this interview :naughty:

8a4cv1w.jpg

DNA magazine #90

if no one post it...you can buy this australian gay magazine on ebay.com, 2 items are available one for 15,99 USD and the other for 29,99USD or best offer...

It's only $15 AUD off the site .. if anyone really wants it :naughty:

If I recall correctly some of my friends read DNA magazine, I'll ask if they have issue #90.

So, did you ask?

• 1 month later...