You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

...when you become ecstatic about hearing his song on the radio, even when you could listen to it on your ipod just as easily

...every time you hear someone say "hey" you say "whats the big idea?"

That one applies to me 100%!!! haha, i totally forgot! That ones bolded....lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO!!!! hilarious list and i do so much of it :naughty:

the:

When you see something in a store, you're like:"That is very Mikaish."

my does that a lot ! she is like look! mikaish! buy it! :roftl:

and the part in pink with the CDs.... did it loads.. im just trying to help mika with selling his album! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:shocked: I like this version!!!:naughty: It fits so right!

lol, yeah that could easily be a hit!! The MFC theme song or somethine:bleh: :naughty:

Yah, a whole bunch of us sang it outside of the Terminal 5 concert in NYC -- Andy said that it was the best thing he ever heard! :wub2::naughty:

we tried singing it inside too, but i dont think Mika heard us ... -shrug- Andy got it on camera though! thats good enough for me :naughty:

Yah, a whole bunch of us sang it outside of the Terminal 5 concert in NYC -- Andy said that it was the best thing he ever heard! :wub2::naughty:

we tried singing it inside too, but i dont think Mika heard us ... -shrug- Andy got it on camera though! thats good enough for me :naughty:

Revica I love your signature!!!!! Completely off topic and I am sorry but it is mighty fine! :thumb_yello:

hahahahaha sadly all of those apply to me:blush-anim-cl: i am not even kidding u!

well the one about ur kids singing the lyrics to the songs has to be changed to the kids u baby sit are singing the lyrics instead haha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::roftl: today i was at lunch and i was sitting next to this girl (i dont even know her) and she was telling her friends "am i the only one who has mr. knisely (teacher) and i turn to her and was like "yup ur the only lonely one!":roftl: after i said that she was like wtf and i realized what i just did and turned bright red and said sorry inside joke and left the table as quickly as possible! hahahahahaha

and i not only said ur the only lonely one i sung it!:blush-anim-cl:

You know you are a Mika fan when

You are at work (as I was tonight, at a Reception Desk, alone) and you put on LICM over the College music system and then proceed to sing and dance to Big Girl and do all the actions and wonder why I got some very funny looks!!

hahahahaha sadly all of those apply to me:blush-anim-cl: i am not even kidding u!

well the one about ur kids singing the lyrics to the songs has to be changed to the kids u baby sit are singing the lyrics instead haha :roftl: :roftl: today i was at lunch and i was sitting next to this girl (i dont even know her) and she was telling her friends "am i the only one who has mr. knisely (teacher) and i turn to her and was like "yup ur the only lonely one!":roftl: after i said that she was like wtf and i realized what i just did and turned bright red and said sorry inside joke and left the table as quickly as possible! hahahahahaha

and i not only said ur the only lonely one i sung it!:blush-anim-cl:

Thats amazing. really, it is lol. Make her listen to mika and she'll realize how sweet that actually was!

my friends just roll their eyes now. pshhhh:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

You know you are a Mika fan when

You are at work (as I was tonight, at a Reception Desk, alone) and you put on LICM over the College music system and then proceed to sing and dance to Big Girl and do all the actions and wonder why I got some very funny looks!!

haha, i would have joined you had i been there!

you know ur a mika fan when u r in the mall and try to search for someone who either is a mfcer or a mika fan so u talk especially loud about mika to who ever u r with or sing mika songs when u walk by them and see if they turn:naughty:

YES! I DO THAT!!! i love to wear my mika sweatshirt whenever i go to the mall in hopes of finding other mika fans.....no such luck yet...:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Thats amazing. really, it is lol. Make her listen to mika and she'll realize how sweet that actually was!

my friends just roll their eyes now. pshhhh:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

hahahaha same! my mom actually made my obsession with mika educational! no joke! she is making me write a two page essay about mika and a 1 page essay in french hahahahaha i actually am having fun doing it hahahahah i am up to where he is getting bullied in school :bleh:

haha, i would have joined you had i been there!

YES! I DO THAT!!! i love to wear my mika sweatshirt whenever i go to the mall in hopes of finding other mika fans.....no such luck yet...:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

when i was in the mall with revica, finkster, and lucy cuz we met up after the concert we were all in fye i was buying live in cartoon motion cuz i only had a burned copy and i felt bad and wanted to get the actual copy so i was waiting online and a lady who works there comes up to me o i love that band (i really was tempted to correct her that it wasnt a band but a solo artist but i didnt hahaha) and was like OMG i loove mika we are all actually mika fan club members *points me lucy revica and finkster* and we all went to his ny show and i just went on and on about it and told her about the stage invasion and she was just looking at me like:blink: hoo the f**k are u:blink: hahaha i could see her backing away slowly from the way she was looking at me hahahhahahha

hahahaha same! my mom actually made my obsession with mika educational! no joke! she is making me write a two page essay about mika and a 1 page essay in french hahahahaha i actually am having fun doing it hahahahah i am up to where he is getting bullied in school :bleh:

I have a feeling i would have a blast writing that as well! If only i could substitute that for the paper i am currently writing in lit lol. I bet i would ACE IT X10. best grade in the class for SURE!

when i was in the mall with revica' date=' finkster, and lucy cuz we met up after the concert we were all in fye i was buying live in cartoon motion cuz i only had a burned copy and i felt bad and wanted to get the actual copy so i was waiting online and a lady who works there comes up to me o i love that band (i really was tempted to correct her that it wasnt a band but a solo artist but i didnt hahaha) and was like OMG i loove mika we are all actually mika fan club members *points me lucy revica and finkster* and we all went to his ny show and i just went on and on about it and told her about the stage invasion and she was just looking at me like:blink: hoo the f**k are u:blink: hahaha i could see her backing away slowly from the way she was looking at me hahahhahahha[/quote']

LOL! i wish i could have been there to see that! Sounds amazing!

You know you're a Mika fan when you see LICM in the store and even though you have it you have the impulse to buy it again.

That happened to me the other day!! :roftl::wub2:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

You play the recording of his laugh ringtone in the middle of a very serious class to see if anyone notices.

...Nobody did.:thumbdown:

...that you and your co-MFCer, Christine, need to take a photograph of his LICM album at HMV just because its an HMV in LONDON, ENGLAND. :naughty:

IMG_0095.jpgIMG_0096.jpg

I think i'm going to take a trip to some stores this weekend and rearrange their C.D.'s into the proper order...lol. Thats right where Mika SHOULD BE! HMV- heck yeah!

You play the recording of his laugh ringtone in the middle of a very serious class to see if anyone notices.

hahahahahah!I have a feeling i would have noticed.....

hahaha its my ringtone so it always happens hahahaha

true story feel extremely bad:

for english we can choose an english elective so i decided to take literature of the holocaust and today we had a guest speaker who was a holocaust survivor come in and stupidly enough i forgot to put my fone on silent and in the middle of class when she was talking about her grandmother being gased my phone off with mikas laugh!!!! i was horrified and turned bright red and after class i apologized and she was like what was that!:boxed:

for english we can choose an english elective so i decided to take literature of the holocaust and today we had a guest speaker who was a holocaust survivor come in and stupidly enough i forgot to put my fone on silent and in the middle of class when she was talking about her grandmother being gased my phone off with mikas laugh!!!! i was horrified and turned bright red and after class i apologized and she was like what was that!:boxed:

:lmfao: That's horrible!! Talk about bad timing.:roftl:

I think i'm going to take a trip to some stores this weekend and rearrange their C.D.'s into the proper order...lol. Thats right where Mika SHOULD BE! HMV- heck yeah!

hahahahahah!I have a feeling i would have noticed.....

Haha! I think the recording was too quiet. I don't have a phone where you can record something and set it as your ringtone, so I just have it saved as a voice memo...:sad:

How I would love for it to be my rinigtone though...:wub2:

:shocked:

That's horrible!!! That happened at like the worst moment possible!:roftl: What did the teacher say?

OMG! okay, as horrible as that is....it's kind of funny in a bad way:blush-anim-cl: If i was there listening to her, i bet i wouldn't have laughed, but sitting here on my tushy at the computer....i giggled a little but- just the mental image! argh, i'm a terrible person!!!!!:shocked::boxed: .......:naughty: NO :mf_rosetinted:

at our school we get detention and our phone taken away if it goes off...psshhh. dumbasses....

OMG! okay, as horrible as that is....it's kind of funny in a bad way:blush-anim-cl: If i was there listening to her, i bet i wouldn't have laughed, but sitting here on my tushy at the computer....i giggled a little but- just the mental image! argh, i'm a terrible person!!!!!:shocked::boxed: .......:naughty: NO :mf_rosetinted:

at our school we get detention and our phone taken away if it goes off...psshhh. dumbasses....

Don't worry...I did the exact same thing. You're not a terrible person. I felt bad too, though. But the SITUATION was funny. Not the gas chamber thing. What kind of monster would laugh at that?:blink:

If our phone goes off, they usually just tell us to turn it off. Some occasions though, they take it and say that your parents have to come and pick it up if you want it back.

Don't worry...I did the exact same thing. You're not a terrible person. I felt bad too, though. But the SITUATION was funny. Not the gas chamber thing. What kind of monster would laugh at that?:blink:

If our phone goes off, they usually just tell us to turn it off. Some occasions though, they take it and say that your parents have to come and pick it up if you want it back.

yea, our school is strict. we're technically not aloud iPods either, but i always listen to mine, some teachers let you listen hen doing busy work in class. My first hour lets me listen for nearly half the class with 1 earphone in and one out because she knows and understands that that is my Mika time and i will not be as cheerful and lovely to be around for the rest of the day unless i get my Mika time! lol

When your brother demands for a dinner with chicken and yell:

-I want chicken! I want chicken!

*10 minutes laughing*

I laughed so hard that in the end I was crying!

hahaha! we had a lesson in bio on chickens (they were used as an example for genetics and inbreeding) but i kept laughing and NOBODY know why....i need another MFCer at my school.....I'm the ONLY LONELY ONE!!!!