LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed when:

Everytime someone says Danika (my name) and Mika, they're like oh wow it rhymes! Let's call you DaMika instead :mf_rosetinted: .. pfft

Or your parents ALWAYS need to mention how obsessed you're with mika to their friends or my friends (like they don't already know :sneaky2: )

Then there's the being on MFC for at least all your life.. everyday. And get very annoyed when the message 'database error' appears cos the servers are being changed :tears:

You get upset thinking you have to wait so far til you see him again (a min. of at least 6 months!! I cannot wait that long :shocked: )

You listen to LiCM (from GK to Ring Ring) everyday

theres many more, but I could be here allllll nightttttt

Too many people at my school have no idea whatsoever who Mika is:thumbdown:. Seriously...most of the time when I mention him, the response I get is, "What's a Mika?"

So, I have to enlighten them.:naughty:

:roftl::lmao::lmfao: HAAAA HA HA :lmfao:

You know you're obsessed when:

Everytime someone says Danika (my name) and Mika, they're like oh wow it rhymes! Let's call you DaMika instead :mf_rosetinted: .. pfft

Or your parents ALWAYS need to mention how obsessed you're with mika to their friends or my friends (like they don't already know :sneaky2: )

Then there's the being on MFC for at least all your life.. everyday. And get very annoyed when the message 'database error' appears cos the servers are being changed :tears:

You get upset thinking you have to wait so far til you see him again (a min. of at least 6 months!! I cannot wait that long :shocked: )

You listen to LiCM (from GK to Ring Ring) everyday

theres many more, but I could be here allllll nightttttt

Better than unconfirmed! I have no idea when i'll see him next! my mom wont let me go to Paris to see him this summer because we're going to london/paris next year. The most chance i'll have of seeing him outside of a concert that i know of so far is in L.A. this summer, and we all know how likely that is!!! (although my sister does have a friends in the music industry over there, maybe he could find out where Mika is recording....OI *crosses fingers*)

Better than unconfirmed! I have no idea when i'll see him next! my mom wont let me go to Paris to see him this summer because we're going to london/paris next year. The most chance i'll have of seeing him outside of a concert that i know of so far is in L.A. this summer, and we all know how likely that is!!! (although my sister does have a friends in the music industry over there, maybe he could find out where Mika is recording....OI *crosses fingers*)

I don't actually know when I'm going to see him next, I'm just guess it'll be at least another 6 months til I do :naughty:

I wish you good luck :bleh:

I don't actually know when I'm going to see him next, I'm just guess it'll be at least another 6 months til I do :naughty:

I wish you good luck :bleh:

thanks! Good luck to you too then!!

Thats great:thumb_yello: I found myself laughing soo much as i read them, and the scary thing is that i am guilty of most of them!

Ahhh, love Mika.....:wub2:

lol, aren't we all...

You know you're a Mika fan when

you always look at men with curly hair......but then you have to check if they have the exact same type of curly hair.

The relaxed curls, shiny beautiful? oh ****, i'm getting obsessive again...

lol, same here. MFC has completely changed the meaning of chicken for me unfortunately lol. I'll never be able to look at anything chicken again without giggling. And even that phrase right there made me giggle....lol:naughty: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: The 'problem' is that we've got 6 pet chickens in the backyard:naughty: No one understands why I'm giggling about such a 'normal' word. And I think it's better they don't understand it, because they already think that I'm a little bit obsessed. I don't have to prove that:blink: :roftl:

:roftl: The 'problem' is that we've got 6 pet chickens in the backyard:naughty: No one understands why I'm giggling about such a 'normal' word. And I think it's better they don't understand it, because they already think that I'm a little bit obsessed. I don't have to prove that:blink: :roftl:

hahaha lol. I used to want a pet chicken- my parents weren't game lol.

i even picked out a name PRINCE Charles Henry Isaac Carl Ken Earl Newton

prince chicken for short.....funny how that works out....lol

hahaha lol. I used to want a pet chicken- my parents weren't game lol.

i even picked out a name PRINCE Charles Henry Isaac Carl Ken Earl Newton

prince chicken for short.....funny how that works out....lol

Haha, nice:biggrin2:

My chickens are very tame, domesticated. Constance, my favourite, loves to sit down on my arm or lap, and then I have to cuddle her. She falls asleep when being hugged:wub2: She's the most lovely and sweetest chicken in this world:blush-anim-cl:

My chickens are very tame, domesticated. Constance, my favourite, loves to sit down on my arm or lap, and then I have to cuddle her. She falls asleep when being hugged:wub2: She's the most lovely and sweetest chicken in this world:blush-anim-cl:

aww never knew chickens could be so cuddly!

Hahahahaha my first thought after just reading that was "OMG! I want your chicken!"

Darn you George Michael! :D

I probably would go a little crazy just out of sheer surprise that it was on,

because they don't play that on the radio here....

Really?We have here one raduo station and it palys it all the time!:biggrin2: And it's my favourite radio station!:wink2: