LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When:

- you can't control yourself and you sing MIKA songs on the lessons and you suddenly realize, that somebody from your class is staring at you :boxed: and you: :blush-anim-cl:

- Mika becomes your English teacher and on the English lesson you use Mika phrases (ex. quite frankly) with Mika accent (or something alike)

- you get excited when you hear somebody using a word RELAX

- your friends and your family (even your dog) are fed up with you and your Mika obsession

- you intentionally or unintentionally buy things, that look like Mika's

- you constantly send your friends Mikagasmic pictures and ask them if Mika is handsome and you are in heaven when they agree with you :wub2:

- you compare everything and everybody to MIKA

Agreed! My family is kinda bored of my Mika obcession now, so they got me the mika DVD for Easter to keep me busy :roftl:

And the singing in class, I was doing that in textiles today, and my friend that was sat next to me joined in, and we were singing through the whole lesson just to annoy the girl sitting oppisite. :naughty:

Haha, I totally just did what I posted about! The lyrics just popped into my head before I knew what was happening, lol.

Mom: *hangs up the phone* "Things are not going according to plan."

Me: *sings* "And when it was all going accordingly to plan, Billy Brown fell in love with another man!"

Mom: *ignores me and walks away* :roftl:

AHHH that is so cool! I need a Mika shrine, too.

(You know you're a Mika fan when all of the art in your house is Mika-related?)

That's hilarious! That is soooo something that would happen to us.:roftl:

That's hilarious! That is soooo something that would happen to us.:roftl:

Haha, Mika has taken over our lives. :naughty: And it happened again, only this time my mom was in a better mood:

Mom: Things are not going according to plan. (She is really adamant about this today. Poor Mom.)

Me: Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man.

Mom: *laughs* I suppose it could be worse.

:roftl:

Haha, that one is SO true! I have so many sub-folders for the pictures now. And I've started downloading a lot of my favorite YouTube videos, and I actually did run out of room on my computer! I had to delete a big game file I hadn't been using...and I deleted some files I didn't recognize, or hadn't used in years. Microsoft-something...that's not important, right? :naughty:

Here's another one that may or may not have been said already, but totally applies to me:

-You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation.

Friend: "Alissa, relax."

Me: *sings* "Take is eeeasy!"

Friend: *stares*

Me: "So what should we do?"

Friend: "We can do anything you like."

Me: *sings* "I could be anything you like!"

Friend: *shakes head and walks away*

Believe me, it's happened. :roftl:

i just added subfolders to my Mika vidz!

hahaha and i always (without fail) sing take it eeeeeeeeeasy when someone says relax- its like they wait for it

I find myself saying Mika quotes without realising I'm saying them. I said to my son the other day.........How did that happen? as in the Mika laugh interview and then realising what I said and carried on quoting him.... and I always seem to say..........How amazing is that!

I need to get a life:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha i say that is mad

Haha, Mika has taken over our lives. :naughty: And it happened again, only this time my mom was in a better mood:

Mom: Things are not going according to plan. (She is really adamant about this today. Poor Mom.)

Me: Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man.

Mom: *laughs* I suppose it could be worse.

i canned myself while reading that!

you know your a Mika fan when all you most listened too songs on you ipod are Mika, and when you print off pics of him to stick all over your room:wub2:

and when you buy things just becuase they remind you of him, and when you make crazy plans spend crazy money just to see him.....

and when you can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC...or when you check all the magazines in the shops and newspapers at home, to get your little snippet of news about him...

:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

hehe, no blondies for me- well, they'd have to be extra amazing to make up for it lol:bleh: :naughty:

Blonde is almost a turn-off for me and I have no idea why. I was fighting to stay open-minded about blonde guys and then bloody Mika came along.:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you come back from a few gigs...and start building a shrine:

IMG_7932edit.jpg

*gasp*

I am in the shrine!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

*feels honored*

you know your a Mika fan when you nwant to change your 17 year old cats name from Widget to Mika...and the dog and the parrot..my 8 year old is starting to worry that I love Mika more than her- I've even chnaged the pic on my desk topfrom her to Mika- ok now I'm even worried!:shocked:

and clearly I can't even spell anymore!! Mika what have you done to me!!!? I love it!

And the singing in class, I was doing that in textiles today, and my friend that was sat next to me joined in, and we were singing through the whole lesson just to annoy the girl sitting oppisite. :naughty:

I know, my friend, who is sitting next to me in the class gets really annoyed when I sing. Mika's songs have huge power.:naughty: Or maybe it's my voice.:mf_rosetinted: Luckily, I have some friends who are with me in my obsession ("I believe that we're in this together", right? :roftl: ).

I know, my friend, who is sitting next to me in the class gets really annoyed when I sing. Mika's songs have huge power.:naughty: Or maybe it's my voice.:mf_rosetinted: Luckily, I have some friends who are with me in my obsession ("I believe that we're in this together", right? :roftl: ).

:shocked: is ADA your name?

hehehe :blush-anim-cl:

You know you're a fan when:

Your friends ignore your real name altogether and start to refer to you as "Mika".:naughty:

omg, my friends brother started doing that! I think its really weird actually!!! I never would have expected anybody to call me Mika?! maybe, mika lover er somethin. glad i'm not the only one lol.

my nicknames at my school sure are a motley list lol.

You know you're a Mika fan when you come back from a few gigs...and start building a shrine:

IMG_7932edit.jpg

:bleh:

You definitely know your obsessed with Mika when you look at Lollipop_Monkey's shrine and so wish you had one too. :blink:

Oh and some huggy pictures with Mika to boot. :wub2:

*Green monster rears it's ugly head ...... again*

:naughty:

You know you're a Mikafan when you get strange thoughts when you get the eggs out of your chicken- cage:blink: The word chicken will never be 100% normal to me I'm afraid :naughty:

lol, same here. MFC has completely changed the meaning of chicken for me unfortunately lol. I'll never be able to look at anything chicken again without giggling. And even that phrase right there made me giggle....lol:naughty: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

omg, my friends brother started doing that! I think its really weird actually!!! I never would have expected anybody to call me Mika?! maybe, mika lover er somethin. glad i'm not the only one lol.

my nicknames at my school sure are a motley list lol.

Haha! Yeah, this one guy's been calling me Mika ever since I told him about him...It's funny, he actually called me Mika before calling me my actual name. Now when he does say Brittany(RARE)...it sounds weird...:roftl:

My friend said:

-Look, there's Mika!

(I was at class, so I looked at right and hitted the window):boxed:

And lots of ridiculous stuff at school, now everyone calls me mika's lollipop girl

or mika's lover:roftl:

My friend said:

-Look, there's Mika!

(I was at class, so I looked at right and hitted the window):boxed:

And lots of ridiculous stuff at school, now everyone calls me mika's lollipop girl

or mika's lover:roftl:

Aww. Were you okay?!:blush-anim-cl:

Too many people at my school have no idea whatsoever who Mika is:thumbdown:. Seriously...most of the time when I mention him, the response I get is, "What's a Mika?"

So, I have to enlighten them.:naughty: