• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When your brother demands for a dinner with chicken and yell:

-I want chicken! I want chicken!

*10 minutes laughing*

I laughed so hard that in the end I was crying!

Goodness, he could at least say please...:sneaky2:

I probably would have laughed my head off, too.:naughty:

yea, our school is strict. we're technically not aloud iPods either, but i always listen to mine, some teachers let you listen hen doing busy work in class. My first hour lets me listen for nearly half the class with 1 earphone in and one out because she knows and understands that that is my Mika time and i will not be as cheerful and lovely to be around for the rest of the day unless i get my Mika time! lol

Haha! Lucky!! I know what you mean. I try to get my Mika fix while I'm getting ready for/walking to school. It really puts me in a better mood. One teacher allows us to listen to music while reading quietly or taking a test. Bless him.:blush-anim-cl:

Goodness, he could at least say please...:sneaky2:

I probably would have laughed my head off, too.:naughty:

Haha! Lucky!! I know what you mean. I try to get my Mika fix while I'm getting ready for/walking to school. It really puts me in a better mood. One teacher allows us to listen to music while reading quietly or taking a test. Bless him.:blush-anim-cl:

Love teachers like that! i listen in the mornings while driving to school as well:biggrin2: I'm so attached to my music that i would probably REFUSE to go to school if i didn't have my ipod, i take it EVERYWHERE with me. It's my child......:mf_rosetinted::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

you know you're a OBSESSED Mika fan when...

-You write down "you know you are a mika fan when..." phrases throughout the day so you remember to put them on MFC...

Love teachers like that! i listen in the mornings while driving to school as well:biggrin2: I'm so attached to my music that i would probably REFUSE to go to school if i didn't have my ipod, i take it EVERYWHERE with me. It's my child......:mf_rosetinted::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

you know you're a OBSESSED Mika fan when...

-You write down "you know you are a mika fan when..." phrases throughout the day so you remember to put them on MFC...

I actually just cary around my portable cd player...I'm in dire need of an ipod because my music is so diverse. I need a place to put it all and take it with me when I go out...

Hehe! I should try that. Since the thread started, I keep on noticing things through the day that I can add on here, but don't write them down.

You know you're a Mika fan when:

Your mom calls to say that she can't even escape his music when she's out of the house on vacation...they play Grace Kelly at her hotel everynight. And she blames it on me.:roftl:

I actually just cary around my portable cd player...I'm in dire need of an ipod because my music is so diverse. I need a place to put it all and take it with me when I go out...

Hehe! I should try that. Since the thread started, I keep on noticing things through the day that I can add on here, but don't write them down.

Your mom calls to say that she can't even escape his music when she's out of the house on vacation...they play Grace Kelly at her hotel everynight. And she blames it on me.:roftl:

That would be AWESOME!!! I've never heard any of his songs at anyplace other than my iPod pshhh

Me tooooo! I haven't heard any of his songs publicly.:crybaby:

I will honestly have a major spaz attack when I do. Whoever I'm with is bound to be embarrassed...:naughty:

Same here. I will scream no matter where i am, bank, mall, car- wherever. friends will understand when you freak out after hearing mika in public. best friends will quickly walk away with averted eyes. MFC friends will be right there with you spazzing!

heheh^ that almost worked... :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted::blink:

Same here. I will scream no matter where i am, bank, mall, car- wherever. friends will understand when you freak out after hearing mika in public. best friends will quickly walk away with averted eyes. MFC friends will be right there with you spazzing!

Hahaha. Oh my gosh. Just imagine MFCers.:shocked: Innocent bystanders wouldn't know what hit them. Most of them would end up deaf for life, I'm sure.:roftl:

you purposely order Diet Coke and pizza

you hear someone say something that remotely reminds you of Mika (ie tea) and then you change the conversation so that it involves Mika (ie it takes Mika and hour to make a cup of tea)

HA actually just yesterday,i got my friend to request Mika on the radio and the dj said it was for me and my other mikaobsessed friend, and i started spazzing!! A MIKA SONG DEDICATED JUST FOR ME!!:shocked: how much cooler can u get than that!!

-Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.(love this one- I do it too!)

hahahahahahahaa it's so real, baah, all is so rela but it more than the others reasons

HA actually just yesterday,i got my friend to request Mika on the radio and the dj said it was for me and my other mikaobsessed friend, and i started spazzing!! A MIKA SONG DEDICATED JUST FOR ME!!:shocked: how much cooler can u get than that!!

Hihi I use to do that when I'm in the hospital. They've got their own radiostaion and if you're a patient you can ask some songs. They always ask me for some requests, because it are mostly elderly people who ask for music. And most of the time it is really boring music. If I'm tadmitted I can ask as many songs as I want, and the play them all:naughty: So I ask for all Mika's singles (they really need to add LICM to their record-collection so I'm able to ask for the entire cd :roftl: ) and all my favourite U2 and Snow Patrol songs. And believe me; I've got many favourite songs:naughty:

It's really cool when Love Today is dedicated to Anouk on A3:thumb_yello: (that's the unit where I'm admitted)

That is so awesome!!!

The closest thing like that that happened to me was:

I called up the radio station (Mix 99.9) a little while back because they were taking requests. So, I actually got through!!! Excited because the line is usually busy and I never get through...So the DJ answered the phone and asked me what my request was. So I said, "Can I request "Grace Kelly" by Mika?" And he said, "Sure, we haven't heard that one in a while". I know, I know...it's just Mika doesn't get much radio time here in Canada. Anways...I was so proud of myself!!! I waited and waited for the song to be played and it finally came on...I knew it was my request!!! I was so EXCITED...I ran around telling my family that my request got played on the radio.

Wow...I'm still excited about that one:naughty:

That is so awesome!!!

The closest thing like that that happened to me was:

I called up the radio station (Mix 99.9) a little while back because they were taking requests. So, I actually got through!!! Excited because the line is usually busy and I never get through...So the DJ answered the phone and asked me what my request was. So I said, "Can I request "Grace Kelly" by Mika?" And he said, "Sure, we haven't heard that one in a while". I know, I know...it's just Mika doesn't get much radio time here in Canada. Anways...I was so proud of myself!!! I waited and waited for the song to be played and it finally came on...I knew it was my request!!! I was so EXCITED...I ran around telling my family that my request got played on the radio.

Wow...I'm still excited about that one:naughty:

Damn.... MFC'ers are so alike:naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

when someone asks "who's mika?" you stare at them blankly for a few minutes,feeling like your heads going to explode, then go on a rampage of how he is the most amazing singer, and the best looking person...etc.(i think you get the idea)

you purposely order Diet Coke and pizza

you hear someone say something that remotely reminds you of Mika (ie tea) and then you change the conversation so that it involves Mika (ie it takes Mika and hour to make a cup of tea)

Love it!

AHHH! i need to try that! OOO that would be so cool!

when someone asks "who's mika?" you stare at them blankly for a few minutes,feeling like your heads going to explode, then go on a rampage of how he is the most amazing singer, and the best looking person...etc.(i think you get the idea)

That annoys me so much!!! But what annoys me even more is when people say, "what is a Mika?" I'm like what the hell...

OMG

that last one is so true ... WHATS THE BIG IDEA? Well, back then. Not anymore, my friends just get annoyed haha.

oh, mine too, they've given up on me lol.

That annoys me so much!!! But what annoys me even more is when people say, "what is a Mika?" I'm like what the hell...

omg, when i was explaining to a techer why iw as going to miss a day of school for the concert he asked me what a mika a was. my expression-

cap287.jpg

omg, when i was explaining to a techer why iw as going to miss a day of school for the concert he asked me what a mika a was. my expression-

cap287.jpg

O damn, that's one of my favourite parts of the dvd :wub2: :wub2: That expression is just so cool:naughty: :mf_lustslow:

cap287.jpg

I know!!! Not even "WHO is Mika?" but "WHAT IS A MIKA?" Are you kidding me?!? I growl and explain to them the legacy we call...Mika:naughty:

i love this one! its so true, i do that all the time. its surprising how many topics you can relate back to him. A LOT!!!

i love this one! its so true, i do that all the time. its surprising how many topics you can relate back to him. A LOT!!!

So true, so true. I do this on a regular basis. I seriously pick out the smallest, most random, unrelated piece of conversation and then talk for a couple minutes about Mika because it sounded like something that reminded me of him.

My friends make fun of me about that and play a game. They like to name a random object and se if i can somehow relate it back to Mika- msot of hte time i can.:naughty::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

I know!!! Not even "WHO is Mika?" but "WHAT IS A MIKA?" Are you kidding me?!? I growl and explain to them the legacy we call...Mika:naughty:

I think it should be required that people already know. should be taught in schools....enlighten the children for generations to come

My friends make fun of me about that and play a game. They like to name a random object and se if i can somehow relate it back to Mika- msot of hte time i can.:naughty::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

hahahaha that sounds like so much fun!

i do that all the time!!! the other day i was with my mom shopping and she was buying my dad undies :naughty: and i was like mika gets his custom made and then it ended up being this hour long story on mikas underwear:roftl: