You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

My friends make fun of me about that and play a game. They like to name a random object and se if i can somehow relate it back to Mika- msot of hte time i can.:naughty::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

I think it should be required that people already know. should be taught in schools....enlighten the children for generations to come

I would so take that class!!! And I would ace it for sure...wait I would teach that class:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That annoys me so much!!! But what annoys me even more is when people say, "what is a Mika?" I'm like what the hell...

"What's a Mika?"

I get that soooo much! It's out of control. I've gotten past the point of feeling mad that they don't know about him...and I pitty their souls.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Of course, I then go on a rant that lasts forever and a day about him...so they're well informed when I get through with them.

Wow...that's interesting:naughty:

pshh there's a thread for EVERYTHING lol

hahahaha that sounds like so much fun!

i do that all the time!!! the other day i was with my mom shopping and she was buying my dad undies :naughty: and i was like mika gets his custom made and then it ended up being this hour long story on mikas underwear:roftl:

HAHA! we've found a new fun MFC waiting in line for forever and a day at gigs game...i'm up!

You know you're a Mika fan when:

Your mom calls to say that she can't even escape his music when she's out of the house on vacation...they play Grace Kelly at her hotel everynight. And she blames it on me.:roftl:

My mom just came back and told me she couldn't escape him the whole entire time! People turned around and looked at her strangely when she said: "OH, NOOO!" in the restaurant when she realized Grace Kelly was playing...:lmao:

I'm jealous.:sneaky2:

you know you're a mika fan when you start singing lollipop in the middle of math tutorial, and two of your mika-loving friends starts singing along too.

i did that today! :roftl: the math teacher was so bewildered. then later throughout the math class we kept singing lollipop at random times.

you know you're a mika fan when you start singing lollipop in the middle of math tutorial, and two of your mika-loving friends starts singing along too.

i did that today! :roftl: the math teacher was so bewildered. then later throughout the math class we kept singing lollipop at random times.

:roftl: :roftl:

:lmao: or when you see it and go up and move it to maore obvious place, so that you can see the lovely colours more clearly:naughty:

oh and when you buy all the singles even though you have the album, just to get the extra songs, and to help Mika work his way up the charts:naughty:

DONE IT DONE IT!!!:punk:

-The fire alarm goes off during school and you grab you iPod and LICM before heading outside.

lol^today:wub2:

yeh!! that happened last week and i was like "who cares about my purse (containing a LOT of money and my debit card) I WANT MY IPOD!!!!" lol!

your thread post thingy is all what I think of him(Mika) well it's all true seriously I read all of it im not lieing at all I dream of him Im tottaly obsessed I got one of my freinds almost in love with him I think labenese guys just got hotter etc. everything I love Mika I am more then a fan Im a lover of him It's or he's so amazing so amazing im serious oh my god Amazing I say amazing way 2 often OMG I love mika!!!:snog::huglove: me and Mika 2 the left!!

yeh!! that happened last week and i was like "who cares about my purse (containing a LOT of money and my debit card) I WANT MY IPOD!!!!" lol!

lol, exactly, 1st hour, its all rainy and crap and the fire alarm goes off (i was pissed at first because i had snuck my tea in and it was nearly cold by the time i got back in grr) But i grabbed my iPod and LICM - which i was endlessly mocked by my friends for- and headed out and just chilled listening to mika while we waited to go back in- :shocked::wink2::blush-anim-cl::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

your thread post thingy is all what I think of him(Mika) well it's all true seriously I read all of it im not lieing at all I dream of him Im tottaly obsessed I got one of my freinds almost in love with him I think labenese guys just got hotter etc. everything I love Mika I am more then a fan Im a lover of him It's or he's so amazing so amazing im serious oh my god Amazing I say amazing way 2 often OMG I love mika!!!:snog::huglove: me and Mika 2 the left!!

like the TV show, only -MFCers do the darndest things....

You know you're a fan when:

If you start smiling out of nowhere, everyone automatically knows why.:roftl:

haha, my friends tell me they really want to order badges that say "If it starts with an "M" and ends in a "ika", then i don't want to hear about it.

how ruuude^:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

haha, my friends tell me they really want to order badges that say "If it starts with an "M" and ends in a "ika", then i don't want to hear about it.

Haha. Psh! That's not nice...

But it is slightly funny, I have to admit:naughty:. That would be something if they actually went through with it. You should totally add that to the list!!:roftl:

Haha. Psh! That's not nice...

But it is slightly funny, I have to admit:naughty:. That would be something if they actually went through with it. You should totally add that to the list!!:roftl:

i get the rolling of eyes and "nope!" "but,,," "nope" "can I sing!" "nope"

further rolling of eyes....gets really weird when your boss starts to tease you

and says "Imagine MIKA doing...." when I was refering to my sore KNEE

"STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say! everyone giggles............................:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Hihi sounds familiar....

But that's cruel of them I have to say:thumbdown:

Poor girl... Fortunately there is MFC and we really understand you and share the 'interest' (don't call it obsession, that sounds too heavy:naughty: ) in Mister M....