You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

i get the rolling of eyes and "nope!" "but,,," "nope" "can I sing!" "nope"

further rolling of eyes....gets really weird when your boss starts to tease you

and says "Imagine MIKA doing...." when I was refering to my sore KNEE

"STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say! everyone giggles............................:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:lmfao:!!

Awww...poor you! Rrg! I hate when people automatically shut me off when I'm trying to explain things about Mika:thumbdown:. So annoying. At least your boss is the one bringing up the subject:naughty:. My boss would probably slit his wrists if if I mention Mika one more time. He finally listened to some songs though, and actually seemed to enjoy it. YAY:blush-anim-cl:! So, who knows?

You know you're a fan when: You find yourself frequently having conversations about how awesome Mika is........with yourself.....................

...out loud...

:roftl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too many people at my school have no idea whatsoever who Mika is:thumbdown:. Seriously...most of the time when I mention him, the response I get is, "What's a Mika?"

that's funny! the other day I was wearing a shirt that said " MIKA ", and someone can up to me and asked me what my shirt said....

so ... you know your a MIKA fan when you feel the need to tell everybody ( and everything ! ) who is MIKA and everything you know about him ! :thumb_yello:

that's funny! the other day I was wearing a shirt that said " MIKA ", and someone can up to me and asked me what my shirt said....

so ... you know your a MIKA fan when you feel the need to tell everybody ( and everything ! ) who is MIKA and everything you know about him ! :thumb_yello:

Uhmmm...........so you had to read your shirt for them??!:lmao:!!

It's one word! Mika! I'd even understand if they said Mika with a long I...but come on!:roftl:

Hihi sounds familiar....

But that's cruel of them I have to say:thumbdown:

Poor girl... Fortunately there is MFC and we really understand you and share the 'interest' (don't call it obsession, that sounds too heavy:naughty: ) in Mister M....

haha, why do you think i'm on here so much? lol. You all UNDERSTAND the ....interest lol

on my way to toronto for the concert, the boarder people asked us why we were going, so obviously we said for a mika concert and the guy goes "what's a Mika?" AARGHHH Then he asked me to sing a few lines.....thank god he was joking and didn't actually make me.

on my way to toronto for the concert, the boarder people asked us why we were going, so obviously we said for a mika concert and the guy goes "what's a Mika?" AARGHHH Then he asked me to sing a few lines.....thank god he was joking and didn't actually make me.

for a sec I thought that guy wasn't kidding! but I definitly think that more people should listen to MIKA ( maybe I say that because I can't stop listening ! :original: )

heeheehee, i got some

You know you're a MIKA fan when....

~you drive to your friends house at 11:30pm and sit in her drive way saying nothing but "chicken noodle soup"*giggles*"chicken pot pie"*giggles*"italian chicken"*giggles*"chicken and rice""ewwwww!!!!"*giggles**giggles**giggles* :lmfao:

~your head-banging music is LICM:punk:

~you begin writing and speaking "british":

rain boots=wellies

potatoes=chips

chips=crisps

theater=theatre

color=colour

suspenders=braces

:naughty:

~you get Mikagasms every time you unexpectedly hear Mika in a store or on television:wub2:

~when you hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeel the words "No Way!!"

~you've named something such as a pet or stuffed animal MIKA just so you can have a conversation with "MIKA"

~named your car Humpfry so you can say "Humpfry, we're leaving" evey time you want to go somewhere

~you hate every girl whose ever looked at MIKA with exception of his family:shocked:

~you actually use MFC language such as Oh My MIKA and Mikagasm in everyday conversation

~you've gotten bored and written "MIKA" on a part of your body that others cant see and giggle about it whenever you remember.

~gotten kicked out of a store because you climbed the shelves to reach a television that was playing MIKA because it wasn't loud enough, but then fell over and knocked some cds off a shelf

Last but not least::::

You know you're a MIKA fan when you have some odd fantasy about having him dress up as a lion and pretending to be your pet and living with you while you're married to your husband whose a french baker and going on secret weekend getaways with him.

lol, my friend and i came up with that one boreing day in Biology

I've done all of these:blush-anim-cl:

heeheehee, i got some

~you drive to your friends house at 11:30pm and st in her drive way saying nothing but "chicken noodle soup"*giggles*"chicken pot pie"*giggles*"italian chicken"*giggles*"chicken and rice""ewwwww!!!!"*giggles**giggles**giggles*:roftl:

~your head-benging music is LICM:punk:

rain boots=wellies

potatoes=chips

chips=crisps

theater=theatre

color=colour

suspenders=braces

~you get Mikagasms every time you unexpectedly hear Mika in a store or on television:wub2:

~when you hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeel the words "No Way!!"

~you'e named something such as a pet or stuffed animal MIKA just so you can have a conversation with "MIKA"

~named your car Humpfry so you can say "Humpfry, we're leaving" evey time you want to go somewhere

~you hate every girl whose ever looked at MIKA with exception of his family:shocked:

~you actually use MFC language such as Oh My MIKA and Mikagasm in everyday conversation

~you've gotten bored and written "MIKA" on a part of your body that others cant see and giggle about it whenever you remember.

~gotten kicked out of a store because you climed the shelves to reach a television that was playing MIKA because it wasn't loud enough, but then fell over and knocked some cds off a shelf

You know you're a MIKA fan when you have some odd fantasy abouthaving him dress up as a lion and pretending to be your pet and livibg with you while your married to your husband whose a french baker and going on secret weekend getaways with him.

:lmfao:!!!

Very nice!!! And so funny! I loved one where you got kicked out of the store because you wanted to hear Mika better on the t.v. Classic.:lmao:

:lmfao:!!!

Very nice!!! And so funny! I loved one where you got kicked out of the store because you wanted to hear Mika better on the t.v. Classic.:lmao:

hahaha, my friend and i were in the mall and she helped me up. sadly, we both forgot that we have terrible balance. we were benned for a month:naughty:

hahaha, my friend and i were in the mall and she helped me up. sadly, we both forgot that we have terrible balance. we were benned for a month:naughty:

That sounds just like something I would do!! I'm the most clumsy person on earth...:naughty:

Aww, I like your friend:wub2:. My friends would be dragging me in the opposite direction...haha...

heeheehee, i got some

~you drive to your friends house at 11:30pm and sit in her drive way saying nothing but "chicken noodle soup"*giggles*"chicken pot pie"*giggles*"italian chicken"*giggles*"chicken and rice""ewwwww!!!!"*giggles**giggles**giggles* :lmfao:

~your head-banging music is LICM:punk:

rain boots=wellies

potatoes=chips

chips=crisps

theater=theatre

color=colour

suspenders=braces

~you've named something such as a pet or stuffed animal MIKA just so you can have a conversation with "MIKA"

~gotten kicked out of a store because you climbed the shelves to reach a television that was playing MIKA because it wasn't loud enough, but then fell over and knocked some cds off a shelf

You know you're a MIKA fan when you have some odd fantasy about having him dress up as a lion and pretending to be your pet and living with you while you're married to your husband whose a french baker and going on secret weekend getaways with him.

lol, my friend and i came up with that one boreing day in Biology

hahaha! i love it!

-You hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeal the words "No Way!!"

funny story about this one:naughty: they just had to stick a kid in my class called Miccah (pronounced Myka- the wrong way of saying MIKA) and i when ever the teacher says his name i always hiss and become all evil and say ITS MIKA!!!:roftl: everyone looks at me and goes WTF:blink: :boxed:

***requested Relax at the Patty's Day Party at the pub!***

the DJ played it loud after I requested it and the place went hopping!

Now 2000 more people heard it "and now we have by request!, Relax by MIKA!"

WOOOHOOOO!

Will request more songs at pubs!

woot!

:P

***requested Relax at the Patty's Day Party at the pub!***

the DJ played it loud after I requested it and the place went hopping!

Now 2000 more people heard it "and now we have by request!, Relax by MIKA!"

WOOOHOOOO!

Will request more songs at pubs!

woot!

:P

:punk:YAY!!!:punk:

People say we're obsessed with Mika and we turn to one of our favorite movies "National Treasure" where one person says something about being obsessed and the other person says PASSIONATE!

When you're in public and see things that remind you of other MFCers' forum names.

lol, what did you see?

:punk:YAY!!!:punk:

People say we're obsessed with Mika and we turn to one of our favorite movies "National Treasure" where one person says something about being obsessed and the other person says PASSIONATE!

OOooo!!! i say that all the time! I must watch that movie again!

When you're in public and see things that remind you of other MFCers' forum names.

OMG! I so did that today! there was a car in front of me while I was driving this morning and the Licence Plate was, whatever then the letters FMB and I immediately thought of MFC'er FMBM!!

Also you know when you are a Mika fan when.....

You can't wait to asked your 6 year old son if they played any Mika songs at his school disco and when he said yes, was so excited, and then he said it was Love Today and he sang along, you are totally ecstatic!!

*thinks to myself...I need to get a life*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ah, this is genius!

I’ve been looking for a proper name for my car for a long time now!

I hope you don’t mind me stealing the idea?:naughty:

Ah, this is genius!

I’ve been looking for a proper name for my car for a long time now!

I hope you don’t mind me stealing the idea?:naughty:

Hihi...That was sooo easy for me, proud owner of a Ford Ka....

First I called 'her' Kaatje but suddenly it became my Ford MiKa:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when your mother gets upset when she wants to listen to a cd and before she can she has to put away LICM. Day by day:roftl:

You know your a Mika fan when your friends start yelling HEY! WHATS THE BIG IDEA!! at you to get your attention but you just start singing instead of paying attention

Happens to me all the time ^ I don't have many friends left anymore :S but i've still got MIKA!!

You know your a Mika fan when your friends start yelling HEY! WHATS THE BIG IDEA!! at you to get your attention but you just start singing instead of paying attention

Happens to me all the time ^ I don't have many friends left anymore :S but i've still got MIKA!!

Hehe, I do that with my friends, I think there getting a bit fed up of it now :naughty:

:roftl: You know you're a Mika fan when you do this:

in your lapidary class (jewlery making) you are making a ring that has MIKA etched in it very nicely.

and have it end up like this:

when you are working on it quietly you overhear people at another table going:

"Who's Mike-a?"

"i think its Mika"

"he's a singer"

"oh, i think i know him, whats that song of his?"

me (quietly to self): Love Today, Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Erase, Stuck in the Middle? (thats all i got to before another girl said:)

"Grace Kelly or something like that"

3 girls at that table start singing REALLY loudly and BADLY:

"I could brown i could be blue i could be VIOLET SKY!!!!!!!!"

me: laughing my a*s off trying sooo hard to resist singing along and finishing the whole song