You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

You know you are a Mika Fan when your friends point out that you are saying the "F" word with a British accent!

They also want to know why I use the word "Brilliant" now??

Of course all that does is start me talking about why - MIKA - then they get an introduction & education on who this New Brilliant Singer, Artist, Songwriter & Performer is!

They Asked! Hahaha!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i noted many have put mika's album in the front of the stacks so it's more noticable. well i followed y'all's example. in border's today they have the rack of 'top 25 albums' well guess who wasnt on there!!! i couldn't believe it. well i just had to do something about it. i put mika on No. 1 so nobody could miss it. then this guy comes up behind me and almostpicks up LICM but then moves over and picks up the real no.1. well at least someone might pick it up...or i just really pissed off the workers:naughty:

When you get insane because Mika isn't touring and therefore you can't watch him on youtube just a few hours after the show. And he doesn't log in on myspace and he is not caught by paparazzi...so you don't really know if he's fine, what he is doing, what he looks like, and you wonder if he has ever existed at all!!!!

:tears:

thank God I've got your music pictures videos... :sad:

Ahh! i haven't had internet since noon yesterday and it just came back so i've missed a lot! (and there is a big storm heading this way, i hope to god i don't loose power....!) I put some more on the front page! LOL these are amazing, :naughty::roftl::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Anybody want to update me on the officialness? (the thread moves to fast for me not knowing whats going on....!!lol) I HATE missing a day with no internet! i also hate to see how much it effects me!

when...

- you don't have internet for a day and you can't go on MFC to check the officialness and you skip first and second hour to do your hwk/go on MFC but you STILL don't have internet and when you get to school your friends inform you that you are acting bitchier and when you tell them why they just laugh.

but on the bright side i finally got my free copy of vogue with Yasmine in it:thumb_yello: !

You know you're a Mika fan when people apologise for insulting Mika when they see you're in the room:roftl:

Well thats a step up from people where i am. If they realize i'm in the room they say it louder. pffft.:sneaky2:

Well thats a step up from people where i am. If they realize i'm in the room they say it louder. pffft.:sneaky2:

Which is when I typically turn him up louder so I can't hear the insults.:mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a fan when:

When asked if you could name someone who inspires you (to go in the school yearbook along with a picture), you immediately blurt out Mika.

i get the same thing!! my friend actually tells me he's ugly and a bad singer etc. just to see how mad she can get me. and also to see me blow up!

One of my friends will do that same thing...and she's serious about it!!! She says that Zac Efron is so much better looking. I'm like: if I want an ugly looking boy to look up to then Zac Efron is the person. But if you want a grown man with talent, looks, personality and overall beautifulness...Mika is the man...Zac Efron will never amount to the type of man that Mika is.

Wow...that was mean...but I had to write it.

uh oh. you just reminded me that i haven't done any of my homework still....oi:shocked: hmmm i don't think i have too much tho....:blush-anim-cl:

haha same! i was too busy freaking out about going to florida to visit holly alex lucy (even though i already met up with her since the concert) and alysia and austin and everyone lol

One of my friends will do that same thing...and she's serious about it!!! She says that Zac Efron is so much better looking. I'm like: if I want an ugly looking boy to look up to then Zac Efron is the person. But if you want a grown man with talent, looks, personality and overall beautifulness...Mika is the man...Zac Efron will never amount to the type of man that Mika is.

it may be harsh, but its completely true....even putting Mika and Efron in the same sentence seems wrong. Mika is way outta his legue...

(this is off but....you were at the toronto concert!!! i was there too! i wish i could have met you! I mingled in line for a few minutes but i didn't get to see half the people i wanted to see!!! I love finding new toronto people, reminisce about the concert:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: )

Right on!!! ur completly right! zac efron...come on, i've seen monkies hotter than him...lol:roftl: (not literally, i don't go searchin for monkies to look at and admire, that would be mighty disturbing!)lol

haha same! i was too busy freaking out about going to florida to visit holly alex lucy (even though i already met up with her since the concert) and alysia and austin and everyone lol

AH! i'm jealous, i haven't met half the people i want to meet! I want to go to florida soooo badly!

OMG

i jsut asked my dad about florida and he said i can't go onthe 26th but i can go next week..........!!!!????:blink: :blink: :blink::shocked: :shocked: :shocked::boxed: lol so random!

any way you want to make that meet up sooner?!!! oi, how unfortunate pshh

it may be harsh, but its completely true....even putting Mika and Efron in the same sentence seems wrong. Mika is way outta his legue...

(this is off but....you were at the toronto concert!!! i was there too! i wish i could have met you! I mingled in line for a few minutes but i didn't get to see half the people i wanted to see!!! I love finding new toronto people, reminisce about the concert:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: )

I know...placing Zac Efron in the same sentence as Mika makes me gag.

I was at the concert. It was amazing!!! I wish I could have met you to. I also love finding people who were at the Toronto concert because it was seriously one of the most amazing nights of my life!!!

Check this link:

At around 1:22...that was me giving Mika a gift. His reaction- so awesome!!!

Right on!!! ur completly right! zac efron...come on, i've seen monkies hotter than him...lol:roftl: (not literally, i don't go searchin for monkies to look at and admire, that would be mighty disturbing!)lol

Ha ha...I can totally see what you mean.

You know you're a Mika fan when you draw LICM-esque doodles on all the tables you sit at at school...and get really upset when they get rubbed off....

...when you realise you haven't listened to a word your teacher said because you've been daydreaming about him

...when you start liking a person better just because you found out they like Mika :naughty:

I was at the concert. It was amazing!!! I wish I could have met you to. I also love finding people who were at the Toronto concert because it was seriously one of the most amazing nights of my life!!!

Check this link:

At around 1:22...that was me giving Mika a gift. His reaction- so awesome!!![/color]

Oh thats so awesome!!! I hadn't seen that whole video yet-- you got the infamous brilliant!

I didn't follow him out afterwards, although i wish i had! I was tired and just really happy that i managed to get my pic and give him my things!!!!!!!!! (it's in my avatar, my pride and joy! lol)

Check this link:

At around 1:22...that was me giving Mika a gift. His reaction- so awesome!!!

Ha ha...I can totally see what you mean.

That's awesome!!! Aww! Sounded like he really liked your gift:blush-anim-cl: :punk:! What was it?

I see what you all mean about the Zac and Mika thing. No comparison whatsoever.