You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww thats so cool! how do you guys meet him??

Oh, yeah. Laura's right. I met him after the concert in L.A. It was really controlled though. Security was moving people along and everything and the whole thing only lasted for half a minute. He signed my cd, I gave him my drawing, he said thanks, it's amazing, it was very sweet of you yada yada, gave me a hug, and that's all. Not much at all, but the fact that it happened with Mika makes it unbelievable.:naughty:

Oh, yeah. Laura's right. I met him after the concert in L.A. It was really controlled though. Security was moving people along and everything and the whole thing only lasted for half a minute. He signed my cd, I gave him my drawing, he said thanks, it's amazing, it was very sweet of you yada yada, gave me a hug, and that's all. Not much at all, but the fact that it happened with Mika makes it unbelievable.:naughty:

oh yay! i was right, i didn't want to say too much because its your story, but what was the drawing of?!

oh yay! i was right, i didn't want to say too much because its your story, but what was the drawing of?!

It's just.....a bunch of....shapes? And designs and stuff? Hahah. I just got bored in Chemistry one day and started drawing. It evolved to cover the whole page. I'll PM it to ya.:wink2:

Your a MIKA fan when HE knows YOU are obsessed with stuck in the middle. :blush-anim-cl:

and a few more other reasons why... :naughty::wink2:

huh, i dont get this one......

i quite feel like a mika fan if himself as well knows how obsessed I am about his song(s). as simple as that.

It's just.....a bunch of....shapes? And designs and stuff? Hahah. I just got bored in Chemistry one day and started drawing. It evolved to cover the whole page. I'll PM it to ya.:wink2:

oh yay! coooool:biggrin2:

mikafreaka we will have our turn!!!!

soo greeeen with envy! chatted to him and hugged him- i'm sure i would just..need cpr..:mf_lustslow: ..ok our turn will come!?:thumb_yello: sooon..???

Hahah! You will meet hime! On of these days! You would think that talking to him, you'd be like...hyperventalating and everything:roftl:, but it's actually really...nice. He made me feel comfortable. It was only after the whole thing that it really hit me.

Just ask my dad. That must have been a looong drive home for him...:naughty:

Hahah! You will meet hime! On of these days! You would think that talking to him, you'd be like...hyperventalating and everything:roftl:, but it's actually really...nice. He made me feel comfortable. It was only after the whole thing that it really hit me.

Did he let you stay behind after the concert? See I could have met him, thats what I hate, I could have met him, and believe me I tried, but my parents wouldnt let me stay behind after the concert to meet him :(

oh yes, and just be aware that he has a habit of staring directly into your eyes making you forget everything you were going to say. write it on your hand or sumthin lohl.

oh yes, and just be aware that he has a habit of staring directly into your eyes making you forget everything you were going to say. write it on your hand or sumthin lohl.

you see now i am even more convinced that he is an amazing soul.. if he stares right into your eyes..thats good,beautiful soul!! but oh my hat...I just know I would turn to jelly with those eyes!!!