You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when during the ACT (standardized test thing for college in the U.S.) you imagine Mika's reaction to the ridiculously hard science questions. And also you sing Grace Kelly in your head throughout the entire test, your ears craving Mika's voice!!

You know you're a Mika fan when during the ACT (standardized test thing for college in the U.S.) you imagine Mika's reaction to the ridiculously hard science questions. And also you sing Grace Kelly in your head throughout the entire test, your ears craving Mika's voice!!

And how did the test go with all that music in your ears?:roftl:

Helped me :P hahahaha. I'm not suuuure scores come in two and a half weeks.

oooo my friend just took the ACT today too, i'm so worried i'm taking SAT in about a month...:thumbdown: just got my study book today:sneaky2:

you know you're a mika fan when...instead of saying 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD' you say...well you guessed it "FOR THE LOVE OF MIKA!!' :naughty:

oooo my friend just took the ACT today too, i'm so worried i'm taking SAT in about a month...:thumbdown: just got my study book today:sneaky2:

you know you're a mika fan when...instead of saying 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD' you say...well you guessed it "FOR THE LOVE OF MIKA!!' :naughty:

i scream HOLY JOHNNY! when balls get flung at me instead of holy ****

ahem:

You know your a Mika fan when, out on your walk, you write "Mika rox my sox" "Mika" and "www.mikasounds.com" in the gravel with a stick:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

You know you're a mika fan when you write

"Alexandra loves mika" on the back of your dad's van with your finger.

&& you sing "Big cat you are beautiful" to your kitty.

You know your a Mika fan when, everytime you take a shower and the shower door fogs up, you write Mika before getting out

or when you go to hotels and take a shower and the mirror fogs up, you write something to do with Mika in hopes ur message will re-appear when the next guest shower:naughty: i did this once recently

You know your a Mika fan when, everytime you take a shower and the shower door fogs up, you write Mika before getting out

or when you go to hotels and take a shower and the mirror fogs up, you write something to do with Mika in hopes ur message will re-appear when the next guest shower:naughty: i did this once recently

:lmfao: I do that in my bathroom.

like when mika was coming to tornot i would write MIKA and little hearts around it in hopes my mom would get the hint but noooo :sneaky2:

You know you're a mika fan when the pizza man comes to the door and has he goes to leave you sing along with billy brown that is in the cd player blasting.

omg i love singing the parts of billy brown in public just be like "Then billy brown fell in love with another maaaan." and people look at you and your like, "Whats the big DEAL!?" only i don't say it, i use my telepathy:mf_rosetinted:

or big girl you are beautiful. i write it on napkins at restaurant for the people who work there to see hehe, and i give a nice tip usually lol.

You know you're a Mika Fan when : I'm at school, or wherever and someone says something that has Mika's lyrics on it and I start singing a song

example:

Everybody has to give me their examns now

and I'm like

Everybodys gonna love today gonna love toda

or

Hey Ceci Relax

and I'm like

Relax! Take it eeeeasy! for there is nothing that we cando

and so on and so on

there are more things, but I can't remember

You know you're a Mika fan, when an older lady walks in wearing tartan trousers and you think Mika fan!

Come to think of it, that same lady had the umbrella the other day, granted it was raining, but hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:roftl::lmao::lmfao: maybe she had the umbrella cuz it was raining or maybe it was some secret code of MFC for the old people...hmmmm that woulda been funny if you went up to her and said 'YOU'RE A MIKA FAN TOO??:shocked: !!' she woulda been like wtf:boxed: ...or maybe she woulda understood cuz she's a secret mika fan...

i scream HOLY JOHNNY! when balls get flung at me instead of holy ****

lol i should do that! that way i won't be able to get in trouble during class, when i get angry i say that holy ****...but not anymoooore...lol:naughty:

hehe, i have them too.....but it's hardly ever mika mika.

I know!!! I always get them for some race car driver guy or this Bollywood actor person. The 'Mica Penniman' Mika doesn't really come up anymore. Well, I mean he does but not as much as the other Mika's...