You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

they wait for me to mysteriously bring him up and have no clue how we ended up on the topic of Mika:naughty:

That happens to me all the time on msn...it's either that or my friend's actually start me talking about Mika...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha and then they soon regret it when you cant stop:naughty:

i gotta sleep! night night

xoxo

Yeah, so true...because I don't stop...he he

Night night, sleep tight.

it's your birthday today but your Mika themed birthday party is on Saturday and you are really excited about it...

it's your birthday today but your Mika themed birthday party is on Saturday and you are really excited about it...

really? it's your birthday? Happy Birthday then!! :thumb_yello:

really? it's your birthday? Happy Birthday then!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I set the birthday option thing to hide my mistake. So today when I logged on, my birthday wasn't on the "home" page...so I looked at the setting and changed it...but I think it was too late because it's still not there...but it doesn't really mattter. I got my "happy birthday" email from mikafanclub.com...he he

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I set the birthday option thing to hide my mistake. So today when I logged on, my birthday wasn't on the "home" page...so I looked at the setting and changed it...but I think it was too late because it's still not there...but it doesn't really mattter. I got my "happy birthday" email from mikafanclub.com...he he

HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

THEY SEND U ONE!:shocked: i didnt check *goes to email to check*

You know you're a Mika fan, when you're coworkers are arguing and when they ask why didn't you argue as well, you say getting angry doesn't solve anything LOLOL

I didn't even realize it, until I said it hahahah.

You know you're a Mika fan, when you're coworkers are arguing and when they ask why didn't you argue as well, you say getting angry doesn't solve anything LOLOL

I didn't even realize it, until I said it hahahah.

i said that to my band director about a week ago....he was getting frustrated because some of the people wouldn't play the right notes! woops..i don't think he heard me though:naughty: maybe it's better that way, he already thinks i'm weird enough for singing relax take it easy to him:naughty:

OOOOH!! HaPpY BiRtHdAyyyy!!!

:flowers2::happybday::huglove:

You know you're a Mika fan when you shout at your dad coz you saw purple skinny pants on a manequin at a shopping mall............. then when you walk pass it again........ you shout at him again:roftl:

it doesn't exactly make me a Mika fan but it reminded me how yesterday i was driving in a car with my sister. and at one point i saw a girl in violet skinny jeans and i was like "look look, omg, it's a Mika fan!!" and i got excited coz there aren't that many Mika fans in Poland. and my sister was just looking at me like that :blink: and said "maybe she just likes colorful jeans u know?"

:boxed:

Happy Birthday!!!!

have a delicious day!!!

:happybday::happybday::happybday:

omw i didnt know!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i hope you have a lovely day!

it doesn't exactly make me a Mika fan but it reminded me how yesterday i was driving in a car with my sister. and at one point i saw a girl in violet skinny jeans and i was like "look look, omg, it's a Mika fan!!" and i got excited coz there aren't that many Mika fans in Poland. and my sister was just looking at me like that :blink: and said "maybe she just likes colorful jeans u know?"

:boxed:

hahaha lol i do the same! there arent many fans in cape town either!

OOOOH!! HaPpY BiRtHdAyyyy!!!

:flowers2::happybday::huglove:

Thanks so much daydreambeliever:thumb_yello:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:yay:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Thanks, you are so kind Haley & Megan Meyer.

Happy Birthday!!!!

have a delicious day!!!

:happybday::happybday:

Thank you agnieszka...and as for the delicious day...I sure as heck will have one of those.

happy birthday!

this thread is turning into a whole seperate birthday thread! haha

Ha ha...because I didn't get one...he he. But thank you so much Hevthehampster

omw i didnt know!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i hope you have a lovely day!

Awww...thanks so very much Mika Freaka. That's okay that you didn't know...how would I expect you to...he he