You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know you're a Mika fan when people are no longer called the way they used to before Mika infected you life.

I was driving in a car today and when I saw a priest I thought to myself 'oh, there's Holy Johnny on the bust stop'. 5 minutes later I was still amazed how weird it was when I saw a cameraman and i thought "oh, and here's Andy!' :blink:

you know you're a mika fan when you got depressed while MFC was down:naughty:

I got really depressed.. And more because my father got angry because I wrote 'mika' on my arm.. :thumbdown:

OH mikameka, that's an amazing list!!! (oh here again, amazing...i learn more english here on mfc then at school...but if i have to talk to someone who really speaks english,, i don't know if they'll understand me...)Really amusing to read, also because many things are very familiar to me....:wub2:

I just can't learn more english at school.. I even know some words my teacher doesn't.. (and all because of mfc and mika :naughty:)

And i even speak and write in english most of the time, my teachers don't like it.. only my english teacher does.. :naughty:

when you are in your classroom and you have a lesson, a phrase "Mama told me what I should know.." is stucked in your mind and you called teacher "Mama" when all class hear it! (omg.. it was such a shame for me:blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

I just can't learn more english at school.. I even know some words my teacher doesn't.. (and all because of mfc and mika :naughty:)

And i even speak and write in english most of the time, my teachers don't like it.. only my english teacher does.. :naughty:

haha, that's great:)

hihi, babuccia, also a good one:).

Hi! I think i met you on the chat!?:wink2:

aaah, oh yeah, you're the one from latvia.:biggrin2:oh, i haven't looked it up on a map yet *rushing away*

now i know where it is:)

you know you're a mika fan, when you automatically enter "mika" when you open google:p

aaah, oh yeah, you're the one from latvia.:biggrin2:oh, i haven't looked it up on a map yet *rushing away*

now i know where it is:)

you know you're a mika fan, when you automatically enter "mika" when you open google:p

yes!:thumb_yello: now you know where i'm living:bleh:

yes! the same here:lmao:

is it the guy on your sigi?

no, they are Green day! (you don't know them?:shocked:)

and you don't know who's edward scissorhands? (movie character played Johnny Depp :das:) he's pretty scary:naughty:

39147649160d.jpg

and you don't know who's edward scissorhands? (movie character played Johnny Depp :das:) he's pretty scary:naughty:

39147649160d.jpg

omg! i love edward scissorhands!!!

i teared up in that movie ( which is a major accomplishment, b/c i've never cried in a movie:blush-anim-cl:) i even have a mini poste in my room, so amazing!:thumb_yello:

omg! i love edward scissorhands!!!

i teared up in that movie ( which is a major accomplishment, b/c i've never cried in a movie:blush-anim-cl:) i even have a mini poste in my room, so amazing!:thumb_yello:

oh, i cried too! well.. i have many movies where i need to cry everytime i'm watching it:naughty:

But i really love this one, it's soooo erm.. emotional and pure!

39147649160d.jpg

omg, yeah, they are greenday, i know them, but i didn't exactly knwo what they look like:)

aaah, allright, i asked about edward scissorhands, because i'm a johnny depp fan, and i wanted to know if you mean really THIS edward scissorhans:). but i'm very ashamed, i haven't seen the film yet:boxed:

omg, yeah, they are greenday, i know them, but i didn't exactly knwo what they look like:)

aaah, allright, i asked about edward scissorhands, because i'm a johnny depp fan, and i wanted to know if you mean really THIS edward scissorhans:). but i'm very ashamed, i haven't seen the film yet:boxed:

they looks hot,aren't they? :das:

yes, i meant this edward :wub2:

You know, i watched it just about 3 months before too.. so shame on me!

they looks hot,aren't they? :das:

yes, i meant this edward :wub2:

You know, i watched it just about 3 months before too.. so shame on me!

i like that they have got eyeliner on !:). the last one's funny!

oh, i have to watch it as soon as possible. is it really good? it's very sad, isn't it

oh, i have to watch it as soon as possible. is it really good? it's very sad, isn't it

yeah:wub2:

You should! really!

For me it was really good and sad too.. but anyway exelent!:wub2:

but now i'm off, goodnight!:wink2:

oh it's very good! and it's not that sad, really...okay yea it is:naughty: but don't that stop you from seeing it!:bleh:

39147649160d.jpg

Edward Scissorhands! That has got to be one of my all time favorite movies:wub2:

edwardscissorhandscultmovie.jpg

oh thank you all, that makes me really happy!!:blush-anim-cl: i'm from switzerland

oh, french is a difficult language...:) . we've got french for almost 2 years...i'm allright in written tests, but soon we'll have an oral test, and i'm REALLY NOT ABLE to make a sentence in french, because it's so complicated...but it's beautiful!:)

it is really complicated! what part of switzerland (french, german, italian????)

You are living in France this summer? That is so amazingly fantastic:)

well with my sister cuz she goes to college there so i am not sure if it still counts lol

are you just...moving to france or are you there on holiday?

ok

you know that you're a mika fan, when you can't finish mika's dvd live in cartoon motion because you get too nervous:):D. That's what i just did :P

i do the exact same thing with looking at the mikagasmic thread and the pictures from the terminal 5 concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get all nervous and scared lol!

i am just staying there for the summer

when you are in your classroom and you have a lesson, a phrase "Mama told me what I should know.." is stucked in your mind and you called teacher "Mama" when all class hear it! (omg.. it was such a shame for me:blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

hahaha i called my teacher mommy once really loudly and everyone started laughing:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

well with my sister cuz she goes to college there so i am not sure if it still counts lol

That totally counts.

I would SO love to visit France. And Italy. And Spain. And Japan. And Sweden. And Germany. And Egypt. And...wow my list is long...