You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when you've just had this conversation with your mom:

Mom:Brittany, we're leaving at two o'clock for San Diego, ok?

Me:I thought you said we were leaving tonight!!!:shocked:

Mom:No, I said we're spending the night!

Me:I have a lot of things to catch up on!

Mom:Maybe you should stay home...

Ten minutes later...

Mom:I thought you said you had to catch up on a lot of stuff! And yet you're still on that Mika site!

Me:...I know! This is what I have to catch up on!!

:blush-anim-cl:

It's sad. Really.

You know you're a Mika fan when you've just had this conversation with your mom:

Ten minutes later...

Mom:I thought you said you had to catch up on a lot of stuff! And yet you're still on that Mika site!

It's sad. Really.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ten minutes later...

It's sad. Really.

It's Brilliant!!! Not sad!!!

You are at Sephora and ask the woman to give you samples of Armani Mania and Armani Attitude because you are going to buy it as a gift for someone and can't decide which. You didn't tell her there is nobody getting that gift. You just wanted the samples because a certain man wears them:fisch:

You are at Sephora and ask the woman to give you samples of Armani Mania and Armani Attitude because you are going to buy it as a gift for someone and can't decide which. You didn't tell her there is nobody getting that gift. You just wanted the samples because a certain man wears them:fisch:

:lmfao: Niiiiice.

:lmfao: Niiiiice.

Hehe thanks:naughty:

I actually sprayed the samples on those paper things and smelled them and put them in my purse. My bag smells nice now. But yeah, I walked out and was like, "hey, I can get samples of those for free". So I walked back in, walked around a bit and got the free samples. Don't worry, I actually bought something haha not cologne but I still spent money:roftl:

They smell REALLY good. Some of one of the colognes got on me and I smell like a dude. A nice smelling one that is.

Hehe thanks:naughty:

I actually sprayed the samples on those paper things and smelled them and put them in my purse. My bag smells nice now. But yeah, I walked out and was like, "hey, I can get samples of those for free". So I walked back in, walked around a bit and got the free samples. Don't worry, I actually bought something haha not cologne but I still spent money:roftl:

They smell REALLY good. Some of one of the colognes got on me and I smell like a dude. A nice smelling one that is.

I did the exact same thing last year :naughty:

You are at Sephora and you buy a lipstick that matches these lips:fisch: Or closely matches:roftl:

mika226.jpg

lol what other color are lips?!!

haha, i added this earlier (and by earlier i mean a few minutes ago) buuut...

...When you listen to the french interviews all the way through even though you have no effing clue what he is saying...." =P

I did the exact same thing last year :naughty:

Yeah, I think it was you who mentioned Mania and Attitude in another thread and how you sprayed it on those papers and it got me curious as to how they smelled. And I just happened to pass by the Sephora and get those paper things. And thanks to the kind lady, I have two very little bottles (well they are testers after all) of Armani Mania and Attitude in my room:roftl:

...When you listen to the french interviews all the way through even though you have no effing clue what he is saying...." =P

Well...that colour, I know. But I thought that shade of pink was particularly nice.

and even if you do (like me) you still watch it all the way through for the 1000000th time just to watch the way his lips move when he talks ...

:lmao: This is making me laugh, a lot, for some reason.

Okay, so last night just before bed I sprayed some on just to see how it would smell on me and it smelled nice, even though I smelled like a man. But I woke up this morning and smelled my wrists and they still smell good. I don't know what the base notes (or whatever you call them) are or what...vanilla something like that but it's nice.

I think I would buy these for a guy I know, regardless if Mika wears them or not because the just smell delicious.

haha, okay, I bet:bleh:

What? It's true. I had noticed the colour was nice and I would have noticed that regardless if it was Mika's mouth or not.

I mean I think this mouth, lips, whatever

mika225.jpg

Are a different shade of pink than these, no?

paul-walker-2003-mtv-movie-awards-CHKOq4.jpg

Okay, so last night just before bed I sprayed some on just to see how it would smell on me and it smelled nice, even though I smelled like a man. But I woke up this morning and smelled my wrists and they still smell good. I don't know what the base notes (or whatever you call them) are or what...vanilla something like that but it's nice.

I think I would buy these for a guy I know, regardless if Mika wears them or not because the just smell delicious.

What? It's true. I had noticed the colour was nice and I would have noticed that regardless if it was Mika's mouth or not.

I mean I think this mouth, lips, whatever

mika225.jpg

Are a different shade of pink than these, no?

paul-walker-2003-mtv-movie-awards-CHKOq4.jpg

erm, yeah I guess

Mika's lips are ... nothing lol.

and the thing with the men's cologne :lmfao:

I think I'll do that too lol