You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

hey. i play the saxophone and it DOES NOIT sound like a dying cow. i saw a cow die yesterday trying to give birth. let me tell you she did NOT sound anyhting like my saxophone.

OMG! I would be traumatized if I saw a cow die... :shocked:And I agree with with you, a saxophone doesn't sound like a cow...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay i love this thread...

you know when...

you and your bestie are on the phone and he tells you that he loves Mika's song 'Grace Kelly' and you are able to tell him where it came from and why Mika wrote it and how it came to be soo popular [to the best of your knowledge]:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yay i love this thread...

you know when...

you and your bestie are on the phone and he tells you that he loves Mika's song 'Grace Kelly' and you are able to tell him where it came from and why Mika wrote it and how it came to be soo popular [to the best of your knowledge]:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Or when you freak out when a Mika song plays at a restaurant... that happened to me, the best day of my life!!!

Or when you freak out when a Mika song plays at a restaurant... that happened to me' date=' the best day of my life!!![/font']

oh my Mika is happened to me too...

except i was in a Payless Shoe Store:naughty:

I started dancing in the chairs to 'Love Today'

and they didnt even kick me out:thumb_yello:

OoOoO I love that store!!! I was at restaurant and started yelling, my mom got mad...:naughty:

I've got a couple that just happened to me in the last day or so:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

1. You're forced to go to a jazz concert (JAZZ!!?!?!). The whole time, you just sit in the back wearing your headphones with the volume turned way up and listening to LICM over and over again while watching some idiot make a saxophone produce sounds not unlike a dying cow.

2. Your Grace Kelly ringtone sparks a four-hour conversation with a complete stranger on why Mika is superior to all other musical artists. (The only reason the conversation is four hours long is because you feel obligated to force him into agreement with you. The only reason it ends is because he finally submits to your opinion out of sheer desperation.:bleh:)

Saxophone? Cow? In the same sentence? SACRILEGE! :sneaky2:

Go and listen to some Norwegian, "new-wave" free jazz, and then tell me that the saxophone you heard sounded like a dying cow.

BUT I have done that before, only not with jazz, it was weird techno dub stuff...:puking:

hey. i play the saxophone and it DOES NOIT sound like a dying cow. i saw a cow die yesterday trying to give birth. let me tell you she did NOT sound anyhting like my saxophone.

OMG! I would be traumatized if I saw a cow die... :shocked:And I agree with with you' date=' a saxophone doesn't sound like a cow...[/color']

Saxophone? Cow? In the same sentence? SACRILEGE! :sneaky2:

Go and listen to some Norwegian, "new-wave" free jazz, and then tell me that the saxophone you heard sounded like a dying cow.

BUT I have done that before, only not with jazz, it was weird techno dub stuff...:puking:

Ok, I should have been more specific. I know that a saxophone, when played WELL, doesn't sound like a dying cow. (I truly meant no offense...I'm also a sax player as well) But when some talentless moron is egotistically trying to improvise a solo like he's freaking Lee Konitz (Even though his band members were overheard asking him to stick to the score!:blink:), yes, I have to say, I heard Bessie in her last hours in that performance.:naughty:

Ok, I should have been more specific. I know that a saxophone, when played WELL, doesn't sound like a dying cow. (I truly meant no offense...I'm also a sax player as well) But when some talentless moron is egotistically trying to improvise a solo like he's freaking Lee Konitz (Even though his band members were overheard asking him to stick to the score!:blink:), yes, I have to say, I heard Bessie in her last hours in that performance.:naughty:

Well it's true. when a saxophone is well played it sounds brilliant... otherwise it CAN sound like a dying cow!

ROFL they've seen our type before :D

I've done that in a McDonalds and my friend and her sis were SO embarrassed! :D

my friend called me to tell me lollipop was playing at an amusement park she was at.

ive never had this happen before, but if mika started playing in a public place, i would probablly start dancing like a crazed lunatic and singing really loud!

;D

you know you're a MFC fan when....

you're not sure which smilie to put in so you go thru them and actually make the face and see if it fits:roftl:....such as this one:blink:....or these:wink2::shocked:

:naughty:

i like the one with the big eyes. every now and then it squints and it is quite funny!

wait..wait... THERES THAT SQUINT! HAHAHAHAH!

i like the one with the big eyes. every now and then it squints and it is quite funny!

wait..wait... THERES THAT SQUINT! HAHAHAHAH!

OMFG!

I just strained my one eye watching, unblinkingly that smiley just to catch that squint! :D

Don't worry, I caught it *crazy face and one eye starts to filcker open and shut at the bottom as the other stays weary"

They should make a smiley for the above sentence!

My friend called me to say LT was on the radio and my teacher aide came back from Australia and said "dammit Khayla, I got almost all the way through my holiday without any little "reminders but on the bloomin' last day I hear Mika on the radio and I think: KHAYLA!"

I just laughted...

lol, i can tell someone is from Australia! or somewhere liek that. where are you from?

i love the little signature words you use like 'bloomin'.

thats why i love mfc, becuase u learn so much about other people!

LOL I live in New Zealand BUT I am NOT a Kiwi ;)

Actually, funnily enough, my teacher aid "Lainie" who said is is British. The only other person I've ever heard the word used is when my nana (who is Samoan) said it to or about us (when she didn't think we could hear)

But I try more to use other words that arn't Kiwi so don't ask me LOL

Oh and also; Kiwi's and Ozy's have diff signature words. Ozys tend to have their own lingo whereas Kiwis often use American words like "bro" etc but we also say "cuz" and "stubbies" and Jandals"

Man, I have GOT to stop blabbering on :P

Aaahhh, gotcha. That does sound painful. :naughty: THey seriously asked him to stick to the score? Wonder if he got kicked out after that...

You know you're a Mikafan when you lost your obsession for a while but it came back. :glasses2:

There's no escaping it :mf_rosetinted: