You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

:roftl: same 'bout the taller part!

ALWAYS been attracted to longer hair, preferably curly. My brother is like, ideal...but hes my brother so..:shocked: lol, but his hair is AWESOME and he is only 1" shorter than Mika :mf_rosetinted:

the whole being taller than me only started once my Mika love came about :naughty: -- it is VERY easy for me.. i'm 5'2" :mf_rosetinted:

*coughcough* sooo, how old is your brother....:mf_rosetinted: .....:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, i'll bet!

I've always been attracted to dark haired guys with wavy or curly hair, jim sturgess was before mika, but now nothing can compare to mika. They have to be taller than me too preferable quite a bit taller, nit just an inch or two hehe:naughty: thats not hard though, i'm 5'6-7"

We have the exact same taste in men.:shocked:

I refuse to date anyone shorter than 6'.

*coughcough* sooo, how old is your brother....:mf_rosetinted: .....:biggrin2:

:rofl: :rofl:

20! :biggrin2:

-goes in search of a picture-

:naughty: he's a big Mika fan too! as a surprise his friends bought him surprise tickets for Mika's gig (in philly i think) and he had to miss some class for it but he did and said it was AMAZING :naughty: (my brother rarely describes things w/ enthusiasm, so i was in shock :naughty: )

i knew before him that he was going cuz the friend told me :naughty: it was so HARD not telling! :rofl:

hehe, no blondies for me- well, they'd have to be extra amazing to make up for it lol:bleh: :naughty:

You know your a mika fan when you're afraid you'll never find anybody as amazing as mika

:rofl: :rofl:

20! :biggrin2:

-goes in search of a picture-

:naughty: he's a big Mika fan too! as a surprise his friends bought him surprise tickets for Mika's gig (in philly i think) and he had to miss some class for it but he did and said it was AMAZING :naughty: (my brother rarely describes things w/ enthusiasm, so i was in shock :naughty: )

i knew before him that he was going cuz the friend told me :naughty: it was so HARD not telling! :rofl:

ooolala!!!! A MIKA FAN TOO!!!???:shocked:

Same here. I've had a thing for guys with dark curly or wavy hair before Mika.

Mika is good looking curly or straight hair to me. The fact that he's got curly hair is just a plus.

I like taller guys.

And not super buff.

You know your a Mika fan when:

At a Mika gig people come up to you and say: "Are you the Meyer Twins???":roftl:

When the MFC is down, you're about to have a panic attack.:naughty:

When you see something in a store, you're like: "That is very Mikaish."

You start saying the word "Delicious" because that is what Mika said in Chicago.

He said:

“This is one of my favorite venues I’ve ever played in. It’s absolutely delicious.”

We have tons more but there is just a few for everyones viewing pleasure.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

At a Mika gig people come up to you and say: "Are you the Meyer Twins???":roftl:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

:naughty: :naughty: Hey, your the Meyer Twins?!!? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:huglove:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

haha, lovely! I see mika-ish things too:biggrin2:

haha, lovely! I see mika-ish things too:biggrin2:

Mika-esque, i like to say :naughty: :naughty:

you KNOW your a Mika fan when you open your chem notebook to see the top of EVERY page of notes COVERED w/ doodles from the cover of LICM :mf_rosetinted:

Mika-esque, i like to say :naughty: :naughty:

you KNOW your a Mika fan when you open your chem notebook to see the top of EVERY page of notes COVERED w/ doodles from the cover of LICM :mf_rosetinted:

haha, i was just looking at the page of notes from the day before i left for the toronto gig, and i have been counting the minutes and making is almost every minute, i should get a pic of it lol, i could NOT pay attention in class lol.

haha, i was just looking at the page of notes from the day before i left for the toronto gig, and i have been counting the minutes and making is almost every minute, i should get a pic of it lol, i could NOT pay attention in class lol.

:biggrin2: i should take pictures of my doodles....i should white out the RANDOM spongebob drawing though :boxed::roftl: (my chem teacher has a random spongebob plushie sitting on top of some cabnets....so i drew it :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

goodnight for now!! LadyGodiva (how do i shorten that name? :naughty:) ill post the pic tommorow :wink2:

:biggrin2: i should take pictures of my doodles....i should white out the RANDOM spongebob drawing though :boxed::roftl: (my chem teacher has a random spongebob plushie sitting on top of some cabnets....so i drew it :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

goodnight for now!! LadyGodiva (how do i shorten that name? :naughty:) ill post the pic tommorow :wink2:

haha, alrighty, i should probably go too g'night!

people call me LG sometimes, but that got really confusing when i was a lollipop girl (LG lol) you can say Lauralai but thats not much shorter. All my nicknames are really long, even at school lol. If you think of anything else feel free to use it lol.

When instead of typing your boyfriend's name is "Mike", you type "Mika".

No wonder it didn't work out..:naughty:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fantastic. wow. haha

haha, alrighty, i should probably go too g'night!

people call me LG sometimes, but that got really confusing when i was a lollipop girl (LG lol) you can say Lauralai but thats not much shorter. All my nicknames are really long, even at school lol. If you think of anything else feel free to use it lol.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fantastic. wow. haha

If you add it to the front page, you can add the "no wonder it didn't work out.:naughty:" I think it makes it funnier.:naughty:

If you add it to the front page, you can add the "no wonder it didn't work out.:naughty:" I think it makes it funnier.:naughty:

haha i will!

i gotta go sleep for a bit (damn being human...i'm better than sleep!) i'll put the rest on the front page in the morning, then i think i'll go through and start highlighting the really good ones too lol

:roftl:

and...

- when you keep insisting for your friends to play mika's songs on their piano or keyboard just for you

- when you yourself play piano or keyborad for hours annoying everyone around just because you are trying to play grace kelly which is absolutely technically impossible when you basically dont play piano,lol

- when you ask your friends if they can do the mice stuff with their voice to see how high their headvoice is

- when you bark with him on a certain demo song

- when you try to make the same bracelets as ladygodiva:wink2:

and of course when you get tattooed his name under your belt:mf_rosetinted:

haha i will!

i gotta go sleep for a bit (damn being human...i'm better than sleep!) i'll put the rest on the front page in the morning, then i think i'll go through and start highlighting the really good ones too lol

All right, good night Lauralai!

This one doesn't actually apply to me, strangely enough:

When your computer runs so frickin slow because it's filled to capacity with Mika pictures.....

:naughty:

lol, pshh it applies to quite a few people i know...hehe