Perez says thanks for all the birthday wishes :)

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're working me! :thumbdown:

(lol, yeah I will xDDD before anyone has a heart attack!)

yes thank you! :huglove:

Besides, he doesn't really have anything better to do. He basically lives on the computer haha

yes thank you! :huglove:

Besides, he doesn't really have anything better to do. He basically lives on the computer haha

No problem! Yeahhh true, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind sitting at the computer all day for a living. Give me a comfortable chair and I'm settttt.

Mika has shaved his head :mf_rosetinted:

see:

He's starring in the new Star Trek movie as the Borg prince of pop :mf_rosetinted:

l_43ed12693699268e80132cea479e1498.png

I just don't understand what the big deal is with MIKA cutting his hair, if he wants to cut his hair than let him :blink: He only cut like a view cm anyway.

OMG!! NOOO!!! I once had a dream with Mika going bald and I was like: Noooo!! Where are the curlsss????

I think Mika whithout curls is just not Mika

l_43ed12693699268e80132cea479e1498.png

WOWZA...he looks goooooooood!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And I am not even joking!!!!

(He should keep the long hair though just a few more years, kind of like Michael Stipe, and then just go for the full on baldie look).

WOWZA...he looks goooooooood!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And I am not even joking!!!!

(He should keep the long hair though just a few more years, kind of like Michael Stipe, and then just go for the full on baldie look).

Hmm...I dunno about the bald look...I keep seeing Austin Powers...:naughty:

Hmmm...Mika cut his hair...

I wonder how short Mr M chopped off?

Personally, because of Mika's wonderful face and amazing bone structure, I think he could pull of a multitude of haircuts. But that's just my opinion.

What does Mr Hilton mean by "Mika cut his hair"? He could be teasing us a bit as Mika may have only trimmed his gorgeous locks...or it could be all snipped off...I wonder. Perez is so amazing (for giving us that inside scoop).

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS!!!

OMG!! NOOO!!! I once had a dream with Mika going bald and I was like: Noooo!! Where are the curlsss????

I think Mika whithout curls is just not Mika

Mika's hair is gorgeous...

But, I was under the impression that Mika's hair isn't as curly as it looks...

Oh no, he cut his hair, I'm so devastated I might drop and spontaneously die. *runs around the room tearing out own hair to match his new short hair* *hyperventilates* *dies* *wakes from the dead to wait to see pics of his new hair* *dies again at the thought of the completely irrational idea of him possibly ever wanting to change his hairstyle and not keeping those overcoiffed granny curls for the rest of his life and the afterlife too which he's surely going to spend with me 'cause we're destined for each other even if we never meet in this life time 'cause we're soulmates and you should all back off 'cause he's mine zomg kthnxbai*

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh no, he cut his hair, I'm so devastated I might drop and spontaneously die. *runs around the room tearing out own hair to match his new short hair* *hyperventilates* *dies* *wakes from the dead to wait to see pics of his new hair* *dies again at the thought of the completely irrational idea of him possibly ever wanting to change his hairstyle and not keeping those overcoiffed granny curls for the rest of his life and the afterlife too which he's surely going to spend with me 'cause we're destined for each other even if we never meet in this life time 'cause we're soulmates and you should all back off 'cause he's mine zomg kthnxbai*

It seems a lot of people have had that reaction...

Oh. My. God.

I'm sorry, but that is just hilarious. :shocked::lmfao:

I know...I actually found it funny. My comment was supposed to be a bit sarcastic as well...it didn't quite work out...I'm a loser...

I knew that you were being sarcastic too. You've misinterpreted me as misinterpreting you. Sarcasm can be convoluted. :naughty:

I knew that you were being sarcastic too. You've misinterpreted me as misinterpreting you. Sarcasm can be convoluted. :naughty:

Especially when the words are being typed because you cant hear the person's tone or see their facial expressions.:naughty:

Especially when the words are being typed because you cant hear the person's tone or see their facial expressions.:naughty:

Indeed. If I was to say it it would have been deadpan stoney-faced but my actual my facial expression when writing was half-snickering yet half-pained to write such irrational muck.

change his hairstyle and not keeping those overcoiffed granny curls for the rest of his life

This is why I'm crying. Because one can only produce granny curls with shortish, layered hair. Sounds like he's trimming it to keep the granny curls going. :thumbdown:

This is why I'm crying. Because one can only produce granny curls with shortish, layered hair. Sounds like he's trimming it to keep the granny curls going. :thumbdown:

Good point. So there goes the plans for elaborate expensive inter-continental parties to rejoice at a new hairstyle out the window. :thumbdown:

Good point. So there goes the plans for elaborate expensive inter-continental parties to rejoice at a new hairstyle out the window. :thumbdown:

He really knows how to mess us around doesn't he! :sneaky2:

If he's going to get his hair cut we should have some advance warning. At least an apology!