Perez says thanks for all the birthday wishes :)

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I sent Perez an email with a link to show him the thread that Suzy created with all the Birthday wishes... AND HE HAS REPLIED!

This is not a joke, I swear!!

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:52:05 -0400

To: ohwowitsnicka@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday from the MFC. (Mika Fan Club)

Awwww, thank you.

As a gift back, here's a little exclusive Mika scoop for you all.

Mika has cut his hair!

Great move Nicka! :thumb_yello:

I think Mika must have seen the "Photoshop" thread where Kelzy suggested he go "Emo/Goth"....Never underestimate the power of the MFC - this is another 2 examples right here! (Perez and Mika both noticing MFC comments) :naughty:

Well it's HIS head, HIS hair, HIS life.... we all cut our hair/nails/bathe etc etc from time to time, no big deal (unless he IS bald now lol) then I will have to buy him a wig :biggrin2:

He probs just wants something easier to deal with and maybe fancied a change or even just a cm off the length :naughty::naughty:

That's very nice of Perez to reply.:)

I hope he didn't shave his head :mf_rosetinted:

Me too.:mf_rosetinted:

Well it's HIS head, HIS hair, HIS life.... we all cut our hair/nails/bathe etc etc from time to time, no big deal (unless he IS bald now lol) then I will have to buy him a wig :biggrin2:

He probs just wants something easier to deal with and maybe fancied a change or even just a cm off the length :naughty::naughty:

Agreed. But I have this general obsession with men and their hair, and I just hate it when men with great hair shave their heads, or cut their hair too much.:cool:

Mika has shaved his head :mf_rosetinted:

see:

He's starring in the new Star Trek movie as the Borg prince of pop :mf_rosetinted:

l_43ed12693699268e80132cea479e1498.png

I just don't understand what the big deal is with MIKA cutting his hair, if he wants to cut his hair than let him :blink: He only cut like a view cm anyway.