Hey THE #1 FAN of HONDURAS

buriabu

\Hey!!! this is THE # 1 FAN OF HONDURAS, there are ones that claim that, but hello lgchantal is a phony, jajajja. Just joking she is my friend... :mf_lustslow: I really like Mika and his music, I also believe that he is really good looking, at least I am not as obssed as lgchantal...:boxed::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome!!

jjajajaaja buriabu are you dilusional i found out about mika first i even showed him to you:thumbdown: jajjaajaja son bromas.... ok truce we're both the biggest fans ok?

there's a fight in the air :naughty:

\Hey!!! this is THE # 1 FAN OF HONDURAS, there are ones that claim that, but hello lgchantal is a phony, jajajja. Just joking she is my friend... :mf_lustslow: I really like Mika and his music, I also believe that he is really good looking, at least I am not as obssed as lgchantal...:boxed::blush-anim-cl:

jjajajaaja buriabu are you dilusional i found out about mika first i even showed him to you:thumbdown: jajjaajaja son bromas.... ok truce we're both the biggest fans ok?

hello!!! welcome to the MFC!!!! tengo ganas de ir algun dia a Honduras... :thumb_yello:

Welcome buriabu! (And lgchantal! Haha.)

there's a fight in the air :naughty:

LOL, it does seem that way. Should make things interesting...:mf_rosetinted: