haha hannah montana what a fake!

victoria+Mika

Hey again peoples um who like's Miley cyrus? wait wait And WHY?? Dont you people see she's a fake and if you like her you obviously couldnt like Mika cause he is 1million times better than her and it's true! Sorrt this is my opinion and she is a fake she's meteocre and an amature and she's nothing compared to Mika and if anyone like's Mika why do some people have a pic of her under every message they send??(I dont know what it's called or how you do it) For the people who say she's talented or everything she's not Mika is but again she's not cause she just got famous because of her dad her dad is a singer and has been one since I can remeber since my mom and dad can remember he's a counrty singer and that's how she got famous she's not really talented it's just meteocre but antway that;s my opinion and dont forget it and who ever likes her pm me seriously!:thumbdown:she is thumb down yay Mika NOT Miley faketana!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ABSOLUTELY HATE HANNAH MONTANA/ MILEY CYRUS!!!!! she is a horrible influence on young girls she is spoiled trampy! she doesnt have a good voice anyone can make there voice synthesized like that its not talent its just a matter of whether u have the money the last name and the technology!

I love that she is infiltrating the minds of our youth with her blonde wigs and suggestive lifestyle... haha.

but honestly I just really enjoy that she pulls off this dual personality thing on her show and even live... HAHAH

she doesnt even have an eye mask.... GEEz LOL

Hey again peoples um who like's Miley cyrus? wait wait And WHY?? Dont you people see she's a fake and if you like her you obviously couldnt like Mika cause he is 1million times better than her and it's true! Sorrt this is my opinion and she is a fake she's meteocre and an amature and she's nothing compared to Mika and if anyone like's Mika why do some people have a pic of her under every message they send??(I dont know what it's called or how you do it) For the people who say she's talented or everything she's not Mika is but again she's not cause she just got famous because of her dad her dad is a singer and has been one since I can remeber since my mom and dad can remember he's a counrty singer and that's how she got famous she's not really talented it's just meteocre but antway that;s my opinion and dont forget it and who ever likes her pm me seriously!:thumbdown:she is thumb down yay Mika NOT Miley faketana!!

Why not? :blink:

ANYONE can like MIKA.

Whats the difference between a picture of Miley Cyrus and some other person?

Do we know someone that only got famous because of HER BROTHER?

Somebody who goes round by the name of DaWack?

Im sorry but you can't say someone is rubbish just becuase they had a door already opened for them, some people, like DaWack, are amazing and its a helping hand for them.

So yeah, end of my little rant, i dont even like Miley Cyrus but i totally didnt agree with some of the stuff you wrote. =]

I love that she is infiltrating the minds of our youth with her blonde wigs and suggestive lifestyle... haha.

but honestly I just really enjoy that she pulls off this dual personality thing on her show and even live... HAHAH

she doesnt even have an eye mask.... GEEz LOL

omg lmao! when i was in the mall way back in january i was walking in that mall with my parents and there is this store called libylu-its basically limited too for 4 year olds lol- and we were walking past it and there were about 15 8 year olds in front of the store dressed in blonde hannah montana wigs and wearing matching black pants and hannah montana shirts singing you've got the best of both worlds over and over again and of course they only new the you've got the best of both worlds part so they just kept on repeting that line lol! i was in hysterics! lol :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: