Happy Ending is no# 1 in Israel!!!

Sivan

hahaha, ooooh, i cant wait! Just two weeks and then i'll be in israel! and i might finally hear Mika somewhere other than my computer!

hehe.

its gonna be so exciting to walk around and hear him over the radio.

too bad i wont be as unique anymore, cuz everyone will have heard of him :naughty::naughty:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, ooooh, i cant wait! Just two weeks and then i'll be in israel! and i might finally hear Mika somewhere other than my computer!

hehe.

too bad i wont be as unique anymore, cuz everyone will have heard of him :naughty::naughty:

Oh!!! that's exciting!!! Have fun in Israel and if you'll be somewhere in the north region of the country, let me know, maybe we could make an MFC gathering..:naughty::thumb_yello:

hehe.

Revica, that`s exciting, I want to go too! (-:

Oh!!! that's exciting!!! Have fun in Israel and if you'll be somewhere in the north region of the country, let me know, maybe we could make an MFC gathering..:naughty::thumb_yello:

That`s sounds like a good idea! We had a "MFC Czech & Slovak meet-up" few days (weeks?) ago, there were only 3 of us but it was such a fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Awwww, that's sweet. Have you ever been Israel?

No I haven't, but I'd love to be in a place where I could hear Mika all the time. We don't even hear him very much in Britain. It's either Take That or Rihanna that I hear when I'm walking around town, on the radios in the shops.

No I haven't, but I'd love to be in a place where I could hear Mika all the time. We don't even hear him very much in Britain. It's either Take That or Rihanna that I hear when I'm walking around town, on the radios in the shops.

He is very popular in the radio here, at work i keep my radio on and i can tell you that in 6 hours i hear Lollipop for maybe 10 times.

as Mici said lollipop is number 2... i hope it will be 1 this week :)

VOTE FOR HIM here:

http://www.glgltz.co.il/

He will be no.1, i mean all of his songs got to no.1, apart from Big Girls that is.

He is very popular in the radio here, at work i keep my radio on and i can tell you that in 6 hours i hear Lollipop for maybe 10 times.

He will be no.1, i mean all of his songs got to no.1, apart from Big Girls that is.

i remember at work in israel people wanted to kill MIKA cause he was on the radio all the time....and i LOOOVED it...

everyone were like "sivaaaaan your boyfriend is on the radio agaaaaaain" :naughty:

i remember at work in israel people wanted to kill MIKA cause he was on the radio all the time....and i LOOOVED it...

everyone were like "sivaaaaan your boyfriend is on the radio agaaaaaain" :naughty:

My boss already know my obssesion with Mika so everytime he hears a song of his he tells me "Michal it's your annoying singer on the radio" :sneaky2::naughty:

My boss already know my obssesion with Mika so everytime he hears a song of his he tells me "Michal it's your annoying singer on the radio" :sneaky2::naughty:

yeah it was the same for me :) and it was when mika had GRACE KELLY :)

i lept playing it before it was on the radio in Israel.... so they heard about him and i remember telling them "ull see! he will be on the radio soon!" and few weeks later he was ALL time time and i was like "I TOLD YOU!!!"

:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

yeah it was the same for me :) and it was when mika had GRACE KELLY :)

i lept playing it before it was on the radio in Israel.... so they heard about him and i remember telling them "ull see! he will be on the radio soon!" and few weeks later he was ALL time time and i was like "I TOLD YOU!!!"

:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

The radio was playing GK so much when it was just released, i didn't even knew who he wa but really enjoyed the song and it's uniqueness. Now he is all over the radio and i am very happy about that. :thumb_yello:

The radio was playing GK so much when it was just released, i didn't even knew who he wa but really enjoyed the song and it's uniqueness. Now he is all over the radio and i am very happy about that. :thumb_yello:

i remember those days :) i was still in Israel than... LOVED it... it was when i started making the scrapbook for him.... ahhhh the good old days... i hope the scrapbook is still on his coffee table ;) LOL

i remember those days :) i was still in Israel than... LOVED it... it was when i started making the scrapbook for him.... ahhhh the good old days... i hope the scrapbook is still on his coffee table ;) LOL

I wasn't a fan back then, although i liked GK, i didn't even knew there was a place called MFC up until late 2007

Everything is changed now..:naughty:

I wasn't a fan back then, although i liked GK, i didn't even knew there was a place called MFC up until late 2007

Everything is changed now..:naughty:

yeah life chage when u meet the MFC :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: woohoo!

i think it went straight to 13... than a week later to 9....than 2....

and today 1!!!!

wow they love him there... i think ALL his singles were number one there exept Big Girl..

:punk:

EDIT (july 13th): lollipop is number 2... lets get him to number 1!

VOTE FOR HIM here:[/size][/color][/b]

http://www.glgltz.co.il/

hey thats great! go mika!