The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

crabbattles.jpg

Oh! I totally see it now! LOL!:lmao:

Newsflash

Scut isn't posting until Official news is announced.

Actually this is 3 day old news, I just remembered when I read 'Nuke'

The words tuck, dyke, train, Ebay, INXS, whine, factual, tart and gaydar would've also reminded me.

edit: also drool, package and bounce.

[/color]

Aww, who knows how long that'll be :tears:

And - LOL!

I hate Centrelink... my hatred for them overrides my need for money, so I haven't gone back to get them to give me money...

Woah!!

*Storms in, looks around*

Petra, i know you're in here somewhere!

Traitor!

*Storms out again*

:lmao:

Hypocrite!!

I love Mr. Squiggle!

Chicken!

I know, I am so getting a picture with him.

*doesn't care if the said event is for small children*

Ah, but it was so daunting, were there 5 billion kazillion beads where you got yours from??

She has come over to the dark side.

Us European folk should stick together - i disown her!

Ah she is without an owner now?

*snatches up*

*owns Petra*

:cheerful_h4h:

Oh, just got a call... from my Canadian stalker... not fun... oh and both my legs are hurting now from the accident!!!

Accident?

Franga isn't country.... trust me on this, I lived in the country in between Franga

(and we're classed as metro melbourne... the sign that says 'you are now leaving metropolitation melbourne is on the far side of frankston)

We just have certain residents *coughbogans* with a country mindset

Aha! Franga = Frankston - I got ya!

I have mad deceptive age skills....

Those you do. But it'd be a tough fight against Kelzy :wink2:

I like my side fringe layered into my (if that makes sense), except last time I got it cut, she cut it too short and didn't layer it in...

My fringe turned out nothing like what I wanted last hair cut :tears:

I just found the video from sytycd where they danced to SD's. There is a thread for it here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14346

(hey, how do I convert the link into a word?)

*worships*

Okay, so I don't knwo how you make your links, but you have to do it through the "world with a paper clip (or chain?)" picture. So if you click on that and put in the link and put it through it'll put the code into your post and keep one bit of the code highlighted - write what you want the link to say over that highlighted bit :thumb_yello; OR you can write what you want it to say first, then highlight that and then press the world and put in the url and it'll do it automatically

Anyways... I best be off to bed...

Nighty night all...

(Oh Zoe, if you're still up, could you bring the fabric paint over for me tomorrow?)

Nighty night! What do you need fabric paint for? lol.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay everyone

So you know how many of the countries have their own little 'mini' forums, where they can talk etc.

Well I thought, wouldn't it be nice to have our own. This is not a replacement of the mfc or the aussie thread, rather its a more 'private' place for us aussies and honouraries, so we can do things like organise meet ups via it, or chat and talk without people stalking us etc.

I plan to still be on the mfc, but I thought this would be a nice idea.

So feel free to join

You have to join to see it though :wink2:

OKay everyone

So you know how many of the countries have their own little 'mini' forums, where they can talk etc.

Well I thought, wouldn't it be nice to have our own. This is not a replacement of the mfc or the aussie thread, rather its a more 'private' place for us aussies and honouraries, so we can do things like organise meet ups via it, or chat and talk without people stalking us etc.

So feel free to join

You have to join to see it though :wink2:

And there's no pop-ups!! :wink2::naughty:

so come along hunny bunnys!!

OK ... OKD .... took me ages to read your MQ ... (however, I was also having to catch up with all other previous posts) ...

:roftl:

Oh good. There is not an easy way to describe the picture when it's about crabs without people getting the wrong end of the stick

OKay everyone

So feel free to join

You have to join to see it though

Coolio I spose.

*joins*

:jawdrop: It - it - it wants me to do maths! :shocked:

Admin activation!

*cries*

*waits*

Sucked in. You should've known we are all small whiney children. You can't give something to one and not everyone :tongue2:

But a very happy small whiney child

Love the hair Kelz! (Are you sure you're an Oldling?)

Hello and goodbye in a few minutes. I got 5 hours of sleep last night because I was working on a short story for English...it ended up being eight f*cking pages long and I jist finished. *faints*

do we get to read it?:naughty: My short stories only used to be about 2 pages long because I had (& still have) very tiny writing

*insert tasmanian jokes here*

Are there any?

8,000 posts !!!!!

Wendi had to remind me in the Oldlings ..... :naughty: ... aint it just like an oldling to need to be reminded ... ??!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Congrats Happikali :yay:

I added you

Goodnight

:yay:

But a very happy small whiney child

*nods*

do we get to read it?:naughty: My short stories only used to be about 2 pages long because I had (& still have) very tiny writing

I have very large writing and also wrote very looooong short stories and I always got marked down for writing too much :roftl:

66.jpg

To start your day .....

Mmhmmmm, thanks

Lovely

Why is he grabbing his leg like that?

Because he is overcome by the music :das:

Hello, what brings you online this ridiculously early in the morning? Me - I decided I was going to miss my train, so then I'd be late to first class, and it'd be embarrassing to walk in, so I decided to tay at home and make Humphrey's website :fisch:

Btw zoe, love the hair. I need to get mine cut, though I like the colour it is now.

Hopefully will get it cut this thursday

And I can understand how hairdressers ideas can different from peoples...

I like my side fringe layered into my (if that makes sense), except last time I got it cut, she cut it too short and didn't layer it in...

thanks Bec!!!

I'll be bringing my scissors and what not to Melbourne, so if needs be I can trim it... if you're game...

You're right...

But no matter... I'm sure I have an unflattering pic of Zoe floating around on this puter... *evil grin*

Oh yes... I absolutely adore you Zoe... *prepares slapping hand*

OG... is Colt ever going to get the idea?

And lovely... poor legs... you could always get Colt to massage them for you... :naughty:

I'm know you do... I mean you've still got the ones from the wedding, right? hehe, they were funny!!!

Oh and you joke about Colt massaging me again I'll slap you!!! Jinkies, no matter what I do he hold latches on tighter!!!

BTW, he hates the weird Al song... :roftl:

(Oh Zoe, if you're still up, could you bring the fabric paint over for me tomorrow?)

will do... have them ready for you right now and will be over soon...

Accident?

My fringe turned out nothing like what I wanted last hair cut :tears:

Nighty night! What do you need fabric paint for? lol.

I tripped over and hurt myself coming out of the shopping mall here... had to report it and evrything... both legs really cane at the moment...

66.jpg

To start your day .....

Cheers...

*is intrigued about the reason Mika needs to grab his crutch... well leg... *

Franga isn't country.... trust me on this, I lived in the country in between Franga

(and we're classed as metro melbourne... the sign that says 'you are now leaving metropolitation melbourne is on the far side of frankston)

We just have certain residents *coughbogans* with a country mindset

I'm sorry but anything more than 45 minutes outside Melbourne is country:thumbdown:

thanks Bec!!!

I'll be bringing my scissors and what not to Melbourne, so if needs be I can trim it... if you're game...

I tripped over and hurt myself coming out of the shopping mall here... had to report it and evrything... both legs really cane at the moment...

:lmao:

Are you going to sue them?

*is intrigued about the reason Mika needs to grab his crutch... well leg... *

Oooh, don't make me say it .. we do all so love his voice ... :naughty:

I'm sorry but anything more than 45 minutes outside Melbourne is country:thumbdown:

:sneaky2:

It's defined by services ... public transport, things like that. Didn't you study geography? :roftl:

I may or may not have said this before, but Kelz you gorgeous!:wub2:

Agreed.

Hi new Daughtah!! *waves*

What was the theme of the story?

Bye new Daughtah!! *waves*

Have you ever read 'The Chrysalids' by John Wyndham? Anyways, it's about a post-nuclear war world, 1000 years or so in the future. The assignment was to write a 'prequel' to the book, i.e, writing about the events leading up to the war and the war itself.

catbigsmile.gif

GAH! Are you trying to KILL me or something?! *cowers*

*wishes she was in Jake Shears closet again*

So NOW you like Jake, then? *sneaky2* Well, you can't have him cause tonight he's in MY closet, darling.

))

ok... time for my new hair colour... it's nothing too different to how I normally am lately but it's a bit more violety...

newhair.jpg

This is me... and my hair...

newhair2.jpg

this is my hair... top view... can see foils a hell of a lot better this way...

newhair3.jpg

this is the side view...

newhair4.jpg

me again... slightly blurred...

tegan.jpg

and a charming one of tegan on new years for good measure...

*waits for whack on head*

Noice! Your hair looks great...

You should totally submit that photo of Tegan to People.

8,000 posts !!!!! woot !!!! :punk::yay::newyear:

Wendi had to remind me in the Oldlings ..... :naughty: ... aint it just like an oldling to need to be reminded ... ??!!! :blush-anim-cl:

CONGRATS HK!!

CONGRATS!!!

:woot_jump:

hehe, I knew Tegan hated that pic so thought I so had to post it!!! and yes, at least I would look good at the funeral... hair wise!!! and yeah, me and one of the girls started it at work and I finished it off at home... it was done yesterday but I hated the colour (was too plain) so I re did it!

thanks!!!

more chunkier fringes are becoming the thing atm... I myself want one again but will have to wait until the rest of my hair gets to a good length.

and looking through mags is always a good idea because one hairdressers idea of a chunky fringe might be totally different to how you think it could be...

I always adored Tim... he's the best... and hot too!!!

hehe, and good to see you adore me Tegan... hehe, yes, I love you too... even with the slapping and the chainsaw...

Oh, just got a call... from my Canadian stalker... not fun... oh and both my legs are hurting now from the accident!!!

Canadian stalker? *fisch*

And what accident?

I can email it to you if you really want. I'm not too proud of it; the intro's way too long etc etc etc but whatever. At least I got it in on time (ish. I emailed it to him at 10:30 pm but it was still on the day it was due.)

Hi and bye everyone...I'm about to eat dinner and then I'll be doing homework...

thanks Bec!!!

I'd be game if you were :wink2:

Frankston is conviently within 45 minutes of melb (just not by train)

And if anything we're suburbia (which we are).... Something doesn't class as country unless it has lots and lots of paddocks surronding it :bleh:

Trust me- I am not tecnically inclined! There is a tutorial on how to do it on the website, but basically you import a mp3 file cut the section you want to hear and then save it- perfect for ringtones!

My phone doesn't take mp3's. :tears: Only MIDI and mmf files from what I've been able to work out. I'd love to do my own splitting and playing. I've made the Mika laugh ringtone into an extended one on Audacity, but it doesn't export as a MIDI or mmf. :crybaby:

And in other news: My mum is finalising the money stuffs for buying a block of land in Quadairing (Quainarin? Quidarin? *googles* .. Quairading), and has started painting our house to prepare it for selling :shocked:

1). No way is anyone touching my walls while I still reside here, thank you very much.

2). No way am I living in student poverish squalor.

3). No way am I living in my dad's house with his filthy (cute, but filthy) animals.

4). No way is she going to start a thriving holiday-place in Quairading. Have you ever heard of Quairading? No, because it is nothing :mf_rosetinted: She got a 100 acre block of nothing. "With 360 degree views" ... of nothing.

Um, I've heard of Quairading. What does that say about me? *tries to remember WHY she's heard of Quairading* *wonders if it was because of my policeman father telling me horror stories of events in the hotbed of intrigue that is Quairading* :insane:

Have you ever read 'The Chrysalids' by John Wyndham? Anyways, it's about a post-nuclear war world, 1000 years or so in the future. The assignment was to write a 'prequel' to the book, i.e, writing about the events leading up to the war and the war itself.

I loved The Chrysalids in a freak-me-out-about-the-future-and-religion-gone-nuts kind of way. Wasn't he also the fellow who wrote Day of the Triffids? Brilliant science fiction writer. I would be really interested to read your prequel.

Oh, there were so many things I got so caught up in reading that I forgot to MQ. Like HK getting to 8000 posts. Congrats HK!!!! Other stuff that I just keep forgetting.... I couldn't see Kelzy's hair. Did you take away the pictures m'dear?

Love the hair Kelz! (Are you sure you're an Oldling?)

:blush-anim-cl: thanks.. Yes I am DEFINITELY an oldling.. I'm an 18yo stuck in a 30yo's body.. Don't let my head fool you.. Wanna see some stretch marks.. :das: LOL!

66.jpg

To start your day .....

:mf_lustslow:ZOMG!!!1111 *gets heart palpitations*

*cough*

Meh.. whatever.gif

Oooh, don't make me say it .. we do all so love his voice ...

It explains alot..

No, I haven't read it but I'm getting the feeling I should. Sounds like an interesting little assignment you've done.. *boasts like proud mother*

My phone doesn't take mp3's. Only MIDI and mmf files from what I've been able to work out. I'd love to do my own splitting and playing. I've made the Mika laugh ringtone into an extended one on Audacity, but it doesn't export as a MIDI or mmf.

What sort of phone have you got? Brand and model number?? I'll see what I can find/do for you.

Oh, there were so many things I got so caught up in reading that I forgot to MQ. Like HK getting to 8000 posts. Congrats HK!!!! Other stuff that I just keep forgetting.... I couldn't see Kelzy's hair. Did you take away the pictures m'dear?

It's over on the Aussie Forum in the Aussie thread now.. :wink2:

Which is where I'll be more often than not..

Not that I dislike MFC.. I just really like our forum.. :wub2:

And Hello Everyone!!

Yes, I just found that aussie forum...liked how my confirmation email's from Soy.:naughty:

To anyone interested, I'm keeping my laptop on and close by for msn and I'll be on all night, but I'm swamped with homework, (hence the all-nighter) so replies will only come every ten minutes or so.

*remembers that she isn't technically on the MFC and ducks back out again*

Yes, I just found that aussie forum...liked how my confirmation email's from Soy.:naughty:

To anyone interested, I'm keeping my laptop on and close by for msn and I'll be on all night, but I'm swamped with homework, (hence the all-nighter) so replies will only come every ten minutes or so.

*remembers that she isn't technically on the MFC and ducks back out again*

:wub2:Daughtah.. You've been activated by your fatherrrgghhh!!! :naughty: