The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Too extreme on a Thursday..

And if you do that - Youtube it! :thumb_yello:

I guess I could :D

*Tested his kick out*

Ok... I can but it is my shin that hits me in the head(Almost my knee). I have long legs... explains why I can reach the top of a door frame with an axe kick :wink2:

I giggled when I read the Wee-Man thing... it's so funny when he does that!

I really really am going now...

And I will be MQing it all.

Yeah it's a "blink and you miss it" moment.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fkLrypjMqnw&feature=related

Hahaha

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: Thanks for that Soy ... *endeavours to practice & be patient (whilst seeming stupid) ..... * :wink2::punk:

*slaps*...you shouldn't talk about yourself like that:wink2: Anyway, I if can use it anyone can:naughty:

Well, here I am, still on this forum, cause my account won't acrivate on the other one :sneaky2:

Hi to everyone!

Hi and bye....I'm off everyone! Nighty night :wub2:

*slaps*...you shouldn't talk about yourself like that:wink2: Anyway, I if can use it anyone can:naughty:

Hi and bye....I'm off everyone! Nighty night :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Awww thanks Tanya .... yep, in time I will .... took me a while on here .... :naughty: .... & g'night !!

Hair.

Cut.

Shorter.

:shocked:

For the quite some time I stared at the screen like *insert the hair tearing out smiley that either Kelz or Peej used when the MFC was down for 30 hrs*

But I've calmed down. Rationalised, and decided that I like. (Like MORE might be going a bit far. I'm still acclimatising)

He looks so ****ing young now!:wub2: (Or at least in those pictures/videos)

Anyways... and is the page up for us to look at?

No! Only for Humphrey-thread-goers at the moment. (aka, so stalk Humphrey's thread if you really want, but it'd probably be better to wait until I'm finished)

I'm just the reverse - a 3yo trapped in a 81yo body!

Hang on, HOLD THE PHONE! How old are you??

Maths! You really have to do maths to join the forum?

*goes into blind panic at thought*

er .. square on the hypotenuse equals err ...

If train A leaves station X travelling at 40 mph and train B leaves station Z travelling at 60 mph, isn't it a good idea for them to be on different tracks?

:lmao:!!!

Actually, I think that background is awesome! We have a large monitor. It would almost be like really having him looking at me!

Oh wait.......

That would be creepy!

And when you say you keep to the deadlines you set for yourself, they obviously don't include actually going to your first class on time, since that's a deadline imposed by uni and not by yourself, correct?

I don't know, it's really a very creepy look in that picture though.

Yes, this only applies to deadlines I myself set :cheerful_h4h:

And today I set no written deadline for doing anything on the site, so i don't have to feel guilty for doing nothing but watching videos and looking at pictures :P

And I'm not the one who decided to have (again) a lecture at 8.30 this morning, so i feel no guilt in not turning up.

I *do* feel slight guilt for leaving my phone at home when I told someone to message me and I'd help them find a lecture theatre for a thing they wanted to go to ... :fisch:

Your daily medicine from Dr Mika

slide15.jpg

What's up with all the creepy looks people? CREEPY!

Is it just me or is the clock really screwed up. Its says that M4L13 post was made at 11:50pm but it was just done and it is 7:39am?

Edit- wow- super strange! As soon as I made this post all the times changes back to normal. Will go back to eating my toast now....

:insane:

It's like 5+5... easy...

Nuh-uhhh! Mine was 7+9 :shocked: That's a toughy!

Opps I accidently left my wallet at home, meaning that in having to come back here to get it I missed my bus to uni

I did that the other day on the way to work, and I had to get gas or I wouldn't have been able to make it. I was an hour late. That was my first day. Did I relay this story already?

hey helloo!!

we are at the same part woow

enormous kisses from the argentinean thread!

and a little present for you...

welcome2part8mv3.jpg

bye bye

Hmm, gift giving trend? *doesn't complain*

Hello everyone!

One more day of school until the holidays!!

:punk:

I played Overrated for one of my friends today. It's my current fave. And she said "That's either really funny or really sad." !!!!! I was quite indignant although I didn't say so. AND she said his music is nice. NICE! Oh dear, what would Mika make of that? Not exactly a Marmite reaction.

:sneaky2:

Monkey = Chew Chew

Chew Chew pronounced 'choo choo'

Train goes choo choo

You iz train.

Some people say Chu instead of You..

Also got even funnier when you wanted to catch a train last week but the duststorm said :no:

And now Chocho = *zhhz*

:lmfao:

Newsflash

Kelz has had a power outage and bids FY&GN.

So many power outages recently!

G'night Kelz.

I bid FYA&GN too.

G'night Scut-who-isn't-really-here.

Hiya & G'night OKD ..... 2:am ..... & beddy byes ..... Sweet Dreams ..... :wub2:

G'night (for like over 2 hours ago :fisch:)

I decided I needed to make those pictures into a new signature seeing as I have been going around minus one for quite some time now :roftl:

Seemed a lot more important than being at all coherent tomorrow, or standing any chance of getting ready in time to go to my first lecture :cheerful_h4h::thumb_yello:

Nighty night from me now .. to no one, seeing as HK is gone :wink2::roftl:

Gold star for you

This seemed nice ---:thumb_yello:

My gaydar is working. Gold star. :newyear:

but not sure how to take it now :shocked:

Gee .... too quiet in here ..... :blink:

Everyone's left for the other forum. You'd still all be asleep there if I went there.

Hair.

Cut.

Shorter.

:shocked:

For the quite some time I stared at the screen like *insert the hair tearing out smiley that either Kelz or Peej used when the MFC was down for 30 hrs*

But I've calmed down. Rationalised, and decided that I like. (Like MORE might be going a bit far. I'm still acclimatising)

He looks so ****ing young now! (Or at least in those pictures/videos)

No - thought about it all day - prefer it longer

Hang on, HOLD THE PHONE! How old are you??

Very very old :old: You don't want to know :naughty:

No - thought about it all day - prefer it longer

Oh gosh, it isn't as good as long :roftl:

I've thought about it all day and come to the conclusion that it's not going to hurt my eyes/brain everytime I look at it ... until it grows back.

Makes him look younger though, which is a positive for people who are younger than him :king:

*wants to know even more now*

*loves that smilie :old:*

But - not 81, right? :blink:

*wants to know even more now*

*loves that smilie :old:*

But - not 81, right? :blink:

Less than 81 (in your earth years):darthvader:

His smile looks great in your signature btw:mf_lustslow:

HI EVERYONE IM ALIVE European keyboards are so messed up I will be returning this Saturday so watch out for me yaaaayyy okay well it will probably be sunday morning for you all okay i gots to go but before i do Europe is AMAZING im in Paris now and love it i almost cried seeing the Eiffel tower sparkly it was truly amazing sorry for horrible punctuation im on a time limit and this keyboard is ALL backwards MISS YOU ALL i have TONS of pics to share from all over like seeing the apls from the plane to monaco monte carlo paris french riveria and well every where

bye love you all speak soon soon soon :wub2:

oh and i forgot to mention::: i tried my first alcoholic drink tonight :jawdrop: the bartender only spoke french and made it too strong so i gave it to someone else and tried another drink but only had a few sips::: so im no longer a drink virgin: :wink2:

HI EVERYONE IM ALIVE European keyboards are so messed up I will be returning this Saturday so watch out for me yaaaayyy okay well it will probably be sunday morning for you all okay i gots to go but before i do Europe is AMAZING im in Paris now and love it i almost cried seeing the Eiffel tower sparkly it was truly amazing sorry for horrible punctuation im on a time limit and this keyboard is ALL backwards MISS YOU ALL i have TONS of pics to share from all over like seeing the apls from the plane to monaco monte carlo paris french riveria and well every where

bye love you all speak soon soon soon :wub2:

oh and i forgot to mention::: i tried my first alcoholic drink tonight :jawdrop: the bartender only spoke french and made it too strong so i gave it to someone else and tried another drink but only had a few sips::: so im no longer a drink virgin: :wink2:

Hey, Jen! It's good to hear from you. :original:

You're so softcore. :naughty:

This seemed nice ---:thumb_yello:

but not sure how to take it now :shocked:

I was being nice damn it...and ask OD, it doesn't happen very often:naughty: I nearly wet my pants at work when I clicked on Scut's link:roftl:

You're only as old as the boy you're feeling:thumb_yello:

I'm baaaack! :biggrin2:

Has this thread been dead since I've been gone? :blink:

Anyway, we hit the worst turbulence on the plane. I let out a scream at one point along with the others because it was bumpy but then we dropped suddenly and a lot. It did that repeatedly and it was pretty scary.

I also didn't get to go up the Eiffel Tower as I had dreamed of. We didn't have enough time and as we got there there was some stupid protest going on and it was just insane and scary. The police had blocked off the busy road that we were on and the people protesting where blocking the street and the front of the tower and were lying down on the ground. There was only two of us girls at five guys so we had the guys stick around the two of us.

But yes... I'm back. :naughty:

I'm baaaack! :biggrin2:

Has this thread been dead since I've been gone? :blink:

Anyway, we hit the worst turbulence on the plane. I let out a scream at one point along with the others because it was bumpy but then we dropped suddenly and a lot. It did that repeatedly and it was pretty scary.

I also didn't get to go up the Eiffel Tower as I had dreamed of. We didn't have enough time and as we got there there was some stupid protest going on and it was just insane and scary. The police had blocked off the busy road that we were on and the people protesting where blocking the street and the front of the tower and were lying down on the ground. There was only two of us girls at five guys so we had the guys stick around the two of us.

But yes... I'm back. :naughty:

New thread!!!